Forum Discription: UT3 General Discussion
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8274
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 9:33pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: This Community
Posted By: ColossusSlayer
Subject: This Community
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:17am
has become a joke, all people do is use UT3 and this forum as trolling grounds. This community use to have some good healthy competitive spirit now all it is is people sl*gging each other of constantly.

This forum and game is not a popularity contest or a game to hate on other people just coz you feel like been a C U N T coz you have had a crap day.

I was just reading the thread about homicide in general, a thread just to troll on 1 guy and rocky saying no1 likes him leave the game and all this. If you don't like him or hate him well tell him on PSN in a message instead of trying to humiliate him on here.

I have always been down for abit of a healthy debate over UT3 but some people recently have been taking it to far.

I was playing Call of Duty with Darkness, Katarna and C-Troll last night and we had a blast loads of laughs and on UT3 I can't remember the last time I had that because people are so fast to troll for the smallest thing.

Go ahead and troll me for saying all this but this is my closing statement, this community is dead in my eyes and there is nothing left.

such a shame.

-------------
http://img824.imageshack.us/i/ps2topshadowbanner.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

Replies:
Posted By: WaRHore
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:28am
Its the main reason Aqua got rid of this site along with AR's

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:30am
Originally posted by WaRHore

Its the main reason Aqua got rid of this site along with AR's

I don't blame him at all bro

-------------

Posted By: YINYANG
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:53am
12 Monkeys

-------------

Posted By: jayvader89
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:20am
Originally posted by YINYANG

12 Monkeys
Are sitting in a tree......lol Tongue

I never realised how much one person can be hated, what excatly did he even do to make alot of peeps pissed?

I guess i joined community to late then, i missed the good ole UT3 days Smile

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:43am
? A lot of people who post on here re create 12 monkeys.

-------------

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:39am
What happened to homicide he kind of brought upon himself.

-------------

Posted By: Darkn3ss
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:57am
Originally posted by ax412

What happened to homicide he kind of brought upon himself.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:23am
if you let trolling get to you, you deserve it  (;

-------------

Posted By: katarna
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:24am
my favourite is wen u beat som1 on ut then u get abt 10 abusive messages... tbh i dnt know y they play games if they dnt like losing... dnt get me wrong i hate losing bt i suck it up and say gd game as CS will tell any1.... there is no respect between the people that play ut3 which is such a same as it is such a gd game...Cry  Unhappy

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:24am
I don't even know what he did for starters but that's not the point.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:25am
People who still learn, rage.
People who master, comprehend.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Sending hate mail to those who beat him up? xD

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:35am

Racist comments, calling people garbage. Allegedly sends hatemail.
Cmon now.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:36am
UT3 =

UT3 Should =

This doesn't happen anymore, that's why this community sucks because all there is is trolling and hate.

Some people don't like me coz they say I complain about lag which yes I do sometimes but at least I'm not constantly a douche bag to other people.

Homicide has sent some hate mail ....... so what? Most people on UT3 have done that once or twice. end of.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:38am

UT3 Should =
My UT3 experience is always like that  (;

-------------

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

here is penguin defending homicide. think about it according to phant's last comment.

-------------

Lol haha, you too honest for this world <3

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:42am

here is penguin defending homicide. think about it according to phant's last comment.
that wasn't defending homicide
that was to everyone  :>

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:44am
Trolling is immature, just a sign that you have issues in real life in my eyes.

-------------

Posted By: katarna
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:49am

Trolling is immature, just a sign that you have issues in real life in my eyes.

i 2nd that..Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:52am
Colossus you were one of the first people of UT3 to talk sh­it with tons of people, make threads talking sh­it, talk sh­it with a 13 year old saying you slept with his mother (qwest LOL) get over it

Trolling is funny...especially when it makes CS "retire" and also make threads like this O:

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:57am
Ain't nothing you can do.

-------------

Posted By: JetterMars
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:59am
I have nothing against homicide but the dude does have a short fuse. I've dueled him a few times and sometimes he gets angry when he gets killed or loses. He sent me a message once saying "get owned son" and told me all i did was "spam" after i beat him in a duel. I basically i dual like everyone else and that it was pointless to get angry.

-------------
EDF! EDF! EDF!

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:01am

Colossus you were one of the first people of UT3 to talk sh­it with tons of people, make threads talking sh­it, talk sh­it with a 13 year old saying you slept with his mother (qwest LOL) get over it

Trolling is funny...especially when it makes CS "retire" and also make threads like this O:

see penguin this is your problem, you think all this is true which is fine but it just show's how stupid and immature you are. I am a fully grown adult with responsibilities and you think that My whole life revolves around something you say to me.

penguin say and do as you please, I would rather stick needles in my eyes than give a damn about anything you think.

Me making this thread wasn't just about you or something you said, don't flatter yourself.

-------------

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:17am
so you don't like the ut3/iamgaming community CS? just tell me who's been picking on you, and i'll take them down the rabbit hole for a while

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:27am
^sounds liek raype

@CS

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 12:29pm
lol dam dude... leave him alone... can't you see he's very upset :)

-------------

Posted By: -DaGoN-
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:07pm
CS.. I don't have anything against you, really.
But for me and many others, this community is quite amusing and fun.
The reason why it isn't for you ?
To be honest, I've witnessed you not respecting your defeat a lot of times. As soon as there's one simple comment, you rage hard. And this is not just the last weeks, it was like this for over a year.
You yourself think that you're the most mature on here, but your behaviour speaks different.
That's the reason why you're not really included in this community anymore. And thus you don't have fun anymore.

Homocide ? He disrespected pratically everyone, trust me, he deserves all the hatred.

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

To be honest, I've witnessed you not respecting your defeat a lot of times. As soon as there's one simple comment, you rage hard. And this is not just the last weeks, it was like this for over a year.
You yourself think that you're the most mature on here, but your behaviour speaks different.
That's the reason why you're not really included in this community anymore. And thus you don't have fun anymore.

Homocide ? He disrespected pratically everyone, trust me, he deserves all the hatred.

involved in what? there isnt anything to be involved in bro, I use to have a good time on UT3 about 3 years ago when there was alot of activity and now all there is left is some garbage pugs on servers my internet can't handle anyway.

UT3 is done, its boring, its full of losers and has nothing left to offer. bash on me all you like bro idc

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:19pm

involved in what? there isnt anything to be involved in bro, I use to have a good time on UT3 about 3 years ago when there was alot of activity and now all there is left is some garbage pugs on servers my internet can't handle anyway.

UT3 is done, its boring, its full of losers and has nothing left to offer. bash on me all you like bro idc

We pug on EU servers....

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:24pm

We pug on EU servers....

even so, its reflection on repeat which is still boring.

honestly, no offence to anyone coz life's to short to be bashing on people all the time but I don't care if I never play a PUB/PUG or clan match on UT3 again, the odd duel hear and there is all that's left

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:28pm
@ sizzle, no1 is picking on me and even if they were well good luck to them. I just miss the old days when UT3 was an exciting game and the community wasnt just 10 trolls and a bunch of VCTF noobs :(

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:38pm

Dagon, I respect you because I know your a good guy, but you can't judge Colossus saying hes immature. He's 24 years old. What can possibly give you the right to say that hes immature when you never even met him in real life XD? He just speaks what he thinks is the truth. Thats no crime.

Honestly, if you would have some play time with him, you'll see that he's an epic sound guy which just posts some UT3 crap which nobody cares about on iamgaming :) Better to post 12 monkey's then write DIS EPIC SIRIOUS SIZZLE REPLY. Lol jks.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

Dagon, I respect you because I know your a good guy, but you can't judge Colossus saying hes immature. He's 24 years old. What can possibly give you the right to say that hes immature when you never even met him in real life XD? He just speaks what he thinks is the truth. Thats no crime.

Honestly, if you would have some play time with him, you'll see that he's an epic sound guy which just posts some UT3 crap which nobody cares about on iamgaming :) Better to post 12 monkey's then write DIS EPIC SIRIOUS SIZZLE REPLY. Lol jks.

Dark <3 :)

Shame more people are not like you bro :)

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:46pm
Lol Dark, bro, I'm basically calling out his behaviour in the game/community.
I never claim that he's immature in real life :P I never would, either.

btw not being the most mature doesn't mean immature

And as I said, I have nothing against CS.
I was just trying to explain the problem to him, from my perspective. No hate or nothing tho :)

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:49pm

I was just trying to explain the problem to him, from my perspective. No hate or nothing tho :)

I like abit of action, ya know some drama and some heated debates but I never pick someone out and troll them as hard as I can, people take me to seriously and just take things the wrong way.

Like dark said I have an opinion on almost everything and I'm not scared to voice it in the real or in game. if ya don;t like it well that your choice.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:51pm
Thats because you have that hawt sexy president voice XD

If you start about pokemon hell im not even sure if your sirious sizzle or just trollin ;o

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 1:53pm

I know Dagon bro, I was just tryin to point out that you can't judge somebody behaviour on a website in maturity.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:02pm
I didn't post this thread for me, lets not make it about me Im sure no1 cares.

This thread is about the fact that people are just C U N T S to each other, its driven people away from the game and the community in the past and its slowly making me not care about supporting the game anymore. sure this game needs some debating and stuff but not racism and people throwing threats at each other.

I am no angel I know that but that was years ago and I don't go to crazy these days but the other day feh sent me a message threatening me and I was just vexed by this, he was saying I will make sure you don't get invited to games and all this sort of stuff ...... why say that?

Like I said though this isnt just about me.

Try and treat people with some respect ffs instead of been a T W A T 24/7 coz its not good for the game or your karma either if ya believe in that sort of thing.

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:09pm

@CS what Dark said is true, before i played mw3 with you i use to think, "this kid...is a fn nerd"  lol but then after a while you were cool after a few games and i added you. you are my clan mate and i always had ggs with you until ut3 came around again and Phantaci and Penguins got me back to my trolling. lol everything we did was a "joke" even when they trolled you when it was me vs you in tourney and pugs. some how i think you got upset, and now it came to you deleting me when i have not said a word to you.

what im trying to say is, you can not take us serious, if Phantaci says you trash, he is joking himself for being the best dueler(fn nerd). if you call me trash in duel, well i just say to myself(thats what i fn get for playing a mode outside of vctf lol). its all in fun man, do not take this game serious at all or the people inside the game. if people inside the game starts talking about your real life things, thats when you have a problem. but still in the end, chill and look at it as ignorance and move on.

btw im a C lister dueler now! bit ch! :o

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:15pm

This thread is about the fact that people are just C U N T S to each other, its driven people away from the game and the community in the past and its slowly making me not care about supporting the game anymore. sure this game needs some debating and stuff but not racism and people throwing threats at each other.

I am no angel I know that but that was years ago and I don't go to crazy these days but the other day feh sent me a message threatening me and I was just vexed by this, he was saying I will make sure you don't get invited to games and all this sort of stuff ...... why say that?

Try and treat people with some respect ffs instead of been a T W A T 24/7 coz its not good for the game or your karma either if ya believe in that sort of thing.
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:16pm

LOL

^ Thanks for proving my point.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:19pm

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by FehtalaTee

@CS what Dark said is true, before i played mw3 with you i use to think, "this kid...is a fn nerd"  lol but then after a while you were cool after a few games and i added you. you are my clan mate and i always had ggs with you until ut3 came around again and Phantaci and Penguins got me back to my trolling. lol everything we did was a "joke" even when they trolled you when it was me vs you in tourney and pugs. some how i think you got upset, and now it came to you deleting me when i have not said a word to you.

what im trying to say is, you can not take us serious, if Phantaci says you trash, he is joking himself for being the best dueler(fn nerd). if you call me trash in duel, well i just say to myself(thats what i fn get for playing a mode outside of vctf lol). its all in fun man, do not take this game serious at all or the people inside the game. if people inside the game starts talking about your real life things, thats when you have a problem. but still in the end, chill and look at it as ignorance and move on.

btw im a C lister dueler now! bit ch! :o

Feh ;O <3

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 2:49pm

lol nobody makes threads like this except for cs

you don't have to come to this site brah, I saw this thread's title before I even read it and said to myself 'who else does this' lol, nobody should care this much.

Never had anything big against you cs but you let the trolling get to you more than anybody :P

Posted By: xX-RJD3-Xx
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:07pm
CS i know you dont like me and i cant stand you. however, the reason its so easy to troll you and get you upset is because of stupid threads like this. youre too serious over a videogame. if you like the game but not the community then turn your mic off and dont come on this forum. i seriously think you make these thread just to be an attention  wh ore.

-------------
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/xX-RJD3-Xx" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: BuMrUsH
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:12pm

LOL

-------------
PSN:Imaginative

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

LOL

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Posted By: RpZ-Xot1Cz
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:14pm

LOL

-------------
im tired.

Posted By: drdeath2point0
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:18pm
What up homies here's my 2 pennies I love this site and ut3!!!you guys crack me up all through the day with your group therapy sessions lol why can't we "all just get along" I'll tell you why..... Because its not that funny!!! people need to talk trash and people need to lose!! Without losers theres no Winners,just laugh it off
This applies in real-life also.
P.s. There are great friends to be made here if only people wouldn't rage lol

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 4:02pm
That's my boy Tony!

-------------

Posted By: puertoRICAN
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

LOL

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 6:12pm
read the part where I said this thread isnt about me ....

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 6:44pm

That's my boy Tony!

not Antonio from 360? i remember Antonio saying that he had dreams about beating you at duel, and he'd wake up soaking wet with sweat lol Antonio was cool as hell

-------------

Posted By: lDEATHl-MACHINE
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

What up homies here's my 2 pennies I love this site and ut3!!!you guys crack me up all through the day with your group therapy sessions lol why can't we "all just get along" I'll tell you why..... Because its not that funny!!! people need to talk trash and people need to lose!! Without losers theres no Winners,just laugh it off
i second this motion. +1

-------------
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

That's my boy Tony!

not Antonio from 360? i remember Antonio saying that he had dreams about beating you at duel, and he'd wake up soaking wet with sweat lol Antonio was cool as hell

I've play you using the same tag on 360 since 2010(noob I know);)and I'm still on your friends list uc synergy uc lmao

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:17pm

That's my boy Tony!

I've play you using the same tag on 360 since 2010(noob I know);)and I'm still on your friends list uc synergy uc lmao
synergy

LOL that's the name of a duel server on PS3. Has nothing to do with anything

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:17pm

youre kidding right? if ur serious then its a generalisation of moronic proportions [no trash intended]

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:22pm

That's my boy Tony!

synergy

LOL that's the name of a duel server on PS3. Has nothing to do with anything

That's his xbl genius LOL

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:23pm
No its uc_Syzygy_uc lmao

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

No its uc_Syzygy_uc lmao

yeah bro LOL not the duel server

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:29pm
Some people suck more than others, right or wrong they just do and talking trash is ha ha haaaaalarious from both sides of the coin;)

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 7:53pm
Oh sorry for some reason my iphone corrected me twice, thanks for attention to details fellas LMAO

-------------
drdeath2point0

Posted By: LunarBlackcat
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:02pm

has become a joke, all people do is use UT3 and this forum as trolling grounds. This community use to have some good healthy competitive spirit now all it is is people sl*gging each other of constantly.

This forum and game is not a popularity contest or a game to hate on other people just coz you feel like been a C U N T coz you have had a crap day.

I was just reading the thread about homicide in general, a thread just to troll on 1 guy and rocky saying no1 likes him leave the game and all this. If you don't like him or hate him well tell him on PSN in a message instead of trying to humiliate him on here.

I have always been down for abit of a healthy debate over UT3 but some people recently have been taking it to far.

I was playing Call of Duty with Darkness, Katarna and C-Troll last night and we had a blast loads of laughs and on UT3 I can't remember the last time I had that because people are so fast to troll for the smallest thing.

Go ahead and troll me for saying all this but this is my closing statement, this community is dead in my eyes and there is nothing left.

such a shame.

Community Dead??? No, I don't think so. Community butt-hurt??? Jealous ??? Ya, I think so. Anyhow these forums serve one purpose for me and that's to smash some scrubbs when the next UT drops, and post the proof of course. Late.

-------------
"Don't cross a Blackcat."

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:16pm
What about this UT?the discs still play in the ps3

-------------
drdeath2point0

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:28pm
This community should join pub ctf right nao

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

Cry
my ps3 says my file system is corrupted...
so I do system restore; it makes it to a 100% goes black and says the same thing all over again.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:38pm
your ps3 needs a doctor

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:39pm
Nnnnooooo time for a new one

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:42pm
Luck shot I'm in bro where you at

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 8:45pm
I'm the obvious alt

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:06pm

That's my boy Tony!

well i've hardly played anything on 360 in a couple of years, every since i got my ps3

and its ok that you got my name wrong drdeath2pintO <-:

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:27pm
You know the realest **** I ever read on this site was danjel8's signature : iamgaming.com where unimportant people come to feel important. Honestly, we all love UT3 but since our community was so small people were afraid to play because they knew the whole community would find out about the loss much quicker than a game like COD. It is truly pathetic that on a daily basis we all have to start meaningless problems every week to feel like we still matter on this small "island" called UT3. Have fun, make jokes and troll, its much better than wasting energy on trying to be revered on this site. If you have a problem with this reply here's a spoon, eat my ass.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:31pm

Cry
so I do system restore; it makes it to a 100% goes black and says the same thing all over again.

u have a fat ps3?? that same thing happened to my fat PS3 back in '08 and i needed to buy a brand new hard drive  o:

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:39pm

Cry

u have a fat ps3?? that same thing happened to my fat PS3 back in '08 and i needed to buy a brand new hard drive  o:

RAGE RAGE RAGE
THE HARD DRIVE SCREW IS THE CHEAPEST PIECE OF CRAP IN THE WORLD. I CAN'T GET IT OUT. I may be without a PS3 until ratchet and clank drops -____-
I could buy one this friday but I don't see the rush :/

EDIT:
I'll just kick my lil bro off his ps3 long enough to play WM's clan match, if my ps3 continues to troll.
I was trying to remove the HDD so I could buy a HArd Drive enclosure and back up my data on my PC.
It looks like I will be losing all my Mass Effect work -_________- if I can't get the HDD out.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:42pm

Cry

RAGE RAGE RAGE
THE HARD DRIVE SCREW IS THE CHEAPEST PIECE OF CRAP IN THE WORLD. I CAN'T GET IT OUT. I may be without a PS3 until ratchet and clank drops -____-
I could buy one this friday but I don't see the rush :/
LOOOOL I remember i legit had to pry my hard drive out...
you can get a 250gb for about 80$ i think  o:

i think i also heard of people putting their hard drive into a friends PS3 and letting their friends PS3 reformat it....not totally sure of that though

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:43pm
What kind of screw?

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:47pm
obviously a very tight one

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:50pm

What kind of screw?

-------------

Posted By: Seifer
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 9:57pm
you are clearly using the wrong size screwdriver on that screw. if you keep going you're going to strip it then good luck getting it out. I would try a smaller screwdriver if possible.

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Seifer

you are clearly using the wrong size screwdriver on that screw. if you keep going you're going to strip it then good luck getting it out. I would try a smaller screwdriver if possible.
That's the problem, I used the "right size" and it would not budge. I used my power drill and it would not budge.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:03pm
Yeah use a #2 philips

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:05pm
Bro you need straight down pressure and a hard twist after tht it's all downhill from there

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:06pm

That's the problem, I used the "right size" and it would not budge. I used my power drill and it would not budge.
Not trying to troll here but you are turning it the right way right lol. If so I don't know what to tell you, I had no problems changing my harddrive.

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:07pm
Btw u don't have to **** it everytime you screw lol

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:14pm

Not trying to troll here but you are turning it the right way right lol. If so I don't know what to tell you, I had no problems changing my harddrive.
haha yea. I tried the adjacent screws to no avail. (just to see if they would budge)
My HDD/PS3 is still kinda hot so maybe thats the problem idk.

-------------

Posted By: lDEATHl-MACHINE
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:18pm

lol seif tell him lefty loosy righty tighty lol
@ phantaci.....you need me to show you how to use power tools?  you could just tap that screw or there are a few other things to try.... take a size bigger phillips and knock it with a hammer then use a "impact" drill, not some peice of **** tool shop menards brand garbage toy drill lol

-------------
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:30pm
^^Lol I have a Milwaukee impact that's would break the head right off that screw, but I'm serious put you body weight (115) on top of that screw and quickly turn it's a cheap stainless screw so you have to use a quick powerful turn. Drink a red bull and put rubber bands on your biceps so tou fell powerfull before attempting this;)

-------------
drdeath2point0

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:31pm

^^Lol I have a Milwaukee impact that's would break the head right off that screw, but I'm serious put you body weight (115) on top of that screw and quickly turn it's a cheap stainless screw so you have to use a quick powerful turn. Drink a red bull and put rubber bands on your biceps so tou fell powerfull before attempting this;)
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/02/the-12-best-ways-to-remove-stripped-screws/
and hahaahah
:( I weigh 180

-------------

Posted By: OneMan1Army
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:36pm
I had that problem too Phantaci. I used the right screw driver, but no use. Some how, I figured out that you must use the smallest screw driver for eye sight glasses (don't no what number though). If your blue screw is all scratch up, then there's no use for a screw driver. Pliers was the key for me to get that awful screw out. It took me over a week to get out, but it worked some how.

-------------
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

I had that problem too Phantaci. I used the right screw driver, but no use. Some how, I figured out that you must use the smallest screw driver for eye sight glasses (don't no what number though). If your blue screw is all scratch up, then there's no use for a screw driver. Pliers was the key for me to get that awful screw out. It took me over a week to get out, but it worked some how.
I knew I wasn't alone :(
I'm hopeful I can get the screw out, as I have an 80GB hard drive I can swap in.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:38pm
The blue screw is really small so I don't know why it's giving you trouble. Just make sure you are turning it the right way and the screwdriver is making full contact with the screw.

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:41pm
Eye sight glasses screw driver. Find one and hope it works for you.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:43pm
Also, use alot of pressure so that the screwdriver is fully contact in the screw.

-------------

Posted By: Two_Fase
Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:54pm
See how the community is coming together in Phantici's time of need..... CS i think u make this stuff up. Good job guys way to encourageClap

-------------
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:55pm
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

See how the community is coming together in Phantici's time of need..... CS i think u make this stuff up. Good job guys way to encourageClap
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I'm sure Phantici appreciates the help.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:15pm
I got it out >:)

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 11:18pm
i can't tell by your pic Phantaci... is it slipping when you try to turn it? or is it just so tight that you can't turn it?

if its not slipping, but it just wont turn? tap the handle of the screwdriver with something and that might make it break loose? or you could clamp some visegrips to your screw driver for more torque if you have some

if its strip'd even a little then it might be a real bi'tch to remove... there's also a couple of ways to apply heat to the screw without hurting the ps3... like the tip of a soldering iron... you'd have to be careful not to damage the center of the screw though

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk