Forum Discription: Discuss any game
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7756
Printed Date: 02 Jun 2024 at 10:43am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: DC UNIVERSE?
Posted By: lDEATHl-MACHINE
Subject: DC UNIVERSE?
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:35am
whos gonna play?  seems alot of people have been picking it up.

-------------
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Replies:
Posted By: Darkn3ss
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 3:17am
LOL @ Death. Ask RpZ. If he hasn't got MW3 he will definitly play this xD

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:55am
lol hey f u!  me seif and feh are going to play and yes we are villians Evil Smile

-------------
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 10:15am
so what goes on in this game? running around in tights beating people up?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 10:37am
Originally posted by BAIN

so what goes on in this game? running around in tights beating people up?
looks like a free roam deal with massive maps and players.  and not just tights bain.....you can wear caps too. lol

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:40pm
lol

-------------

Posted By: Zellot
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 5:40pm
yo i'm not paying a monthly charge for this game so f*** that it was fun in the beta testing but i'll get real tired of it again

-------------
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me

Posted By: Seifer
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 7:09pm
zellot the game is free to play now. it's also a free download on the playstation store, but you will need around 15gb of free space.

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:25pm
well **** then i'm downloading that b**** again then yo whats the catch though in stores it was 59.99 i would be pissed if i was someone that payed that price and now its free. but ah well "The Zellot" is back in action and out of retirement

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Zellot

well **** then i'm downloading that b**** again then yo whats the catch though in stores it was 59.99 i would be pissed if i was someone that payed that price and now its free. but ah well "The Zellot" is back in action and out of retirement
ok Zellot i SEE U!!

we should force da TWO to get it as well.

Yo Seifer the iBreezy and wind currents clan coming together XD

you just gotta step up your game SeiferTongue jk

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Date Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 9:59pm
alright feth see u there so we're going in as the iAM's well **** i think i might go with Avulsion in stead of Zell it's a cooler name

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 2:25am
feh get it right we are Seifer and friends lol. or maybe iRemedy and the bandages.

Date Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Seifer

feh get it right we are Seifer and friends lol. or maybe iRemedy and the bandages.
LOOOL!!! what ever bro LOL

@Zellot haha sure but get your a ss online so we can get dis DCU punks out da gameTongue 

-------------

Posted By: env_1ner
Date Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 12:10am
i didnt see the free on i just saw one that says free dc univere online but its like 122 mb only does that unlock the real thing or whats up

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 1:35am
Originally posted by env_1ner

i didnt see the free on i just saw one that says free dc univere online but its like 122 mb only does that unlock the real thing or whats up

its free, the dl from the psn store is small, then when you get online you have to dl the content from there servers,  i believe its a cloud thing with steam or whoever is hosting servers.  but yeah the dl is about 15gbs and its slower than normal due to high volume of people dl'ing it so be prepared to wait..    the game itself is free tho they offer some other perks to pay for, its like premium silver and gold memberships (not sure what they are really called) but they are not really worth paying for what you get.  overall tho the game is free

-------------

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 2:10am
DC is a pretty good game

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Posted By: xander07306
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 3:25am
Villains RULE!!

-------------
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306

Posted By: env_1ner
Date Posted: 12 Nov 2011 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by env_1ner

its free, the dl from the psn store is small, then when you get online you have to dl the content from there servers,  i believe its a cloud thing with steam or whoever is hosting servers.  but yeah the dl is about 15gbs and its slower than normal due to high volume of people dl'ing it so be prepared to wait..    the game itself is free tho they offer some other perks to pay for, its like premium silver and gold memberships (not sure what they are really called) but they are not really worth paying for what you get.  overall tho the game is free
thanks man i did it already took forever to download 

-------------

Posted By: OneMan1Army
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 5:04pm
Why burn memory which you can buy the game on blu-ray and save memory.

-------------
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

why buy a ps3 with a huge memory if your not going to use it, tho the better question is why buy the game when its free?  i could see if you only had a 20 gig hhd, but if your worry about waisting memory and are willing to pay for a free game maybe its about time for a upgrade hard drive instead? just my thought

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 9:47pm
alright made both villian and hero they changed alot up since the beta like taking 4 ppl to help u fight scarecrow in the beta it was u by ur self and u only had to face 4 fears and yo everyone should post a pic of there hero or villian i'll do mine when i get home. i think its the up arrow button that lets u take snap shots

-------------

Posted By: OneMan1Army
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2011 at 10:21pm

why buy a ps3 with a huge memory if your not going to use it, tho the better question is why buy the game when its free?  i could see if you only had a 20 gig hhd, but if your worry about waisting memory and are willing to pay for a free game maybe its about time for a upgrade hard drive instead? just my thought
I wasn't intended to buy the game anyways. Memory just pop up in my head see the difference whether save memory or waste some. Im just a type of person who don't waste things. My opinion only.

-------------
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 3:33am

I wasn't intended to buy the game anyways. Memory just pop up in my head see the difference whether save memory or waste some. Im just a type of person who don't waste things. My opinion only.
it takes up the same amount of space regardless. I'm playing from the disc and you still have the 15gb download.

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 8:00am
yea you'll still have to dl the 15 gig of content

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 9:42am

it takes up the same amount of space regardless. I'm playing from the disc and you still have the 15gb download.

Come play F3AR with me brah. Leave the superhero's for RpZ.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 12:53am
lol superhero's for RpZ lol, yo thats why we be villiansEvil Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 5:56pm
ok this is my villian i respawned and when i did i fell thru the ground
[TUBE]cd-5OcRmyQo[/TUBE]

-------------

Posted By: RpZ-Xot1Cz
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 6:03pm
i got it... i wanna be superheroes... BAtman  ( specifically)lets all be superheroes. wat ya say???Embarrassed

-------------
im tired.

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by RpZ-Xot1Cz

i got it... i wanna be superheroes... BAtman  ( specifically)lets all be superheroes. wat ya say???Embarrassed

I say DO IT. DO IT.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: ReverendCrow
Date Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 7:25pm
yo zellot add me on psn so we can play ****s so fun i have 1 hero and 1 vill my vill is EPIC

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Nov 2011 at 9:30pm
my villian is badass... the game is pretty fun

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 1:32pm
siz add me if you want to play dcuo

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 3:33pm
crow what game tag are you using on psn, i havent started DCU yet but was making a villian and have had time to get back to it.  i see siz seif and few others playing so once i get some time ill play with you guys,  curious what people are thinking is better attribute, flight, super speed or athletic?

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 4:56pm
im under ReverendCrow as for better..it's all preference..i like flight but my power is nature so depends on if i transform into a gorilla he uses athletic if i turn into primal wolf then its super speed while my normal character has flight..so i use all three at once which is neat...but honestly easiest would be flight..

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2011 at 5:46pm
well i was going to play for a bit today and actually check it out but geezus christ, the f***ing update took over a hour.  downloads from there servers is horrid.  i can download about 6gbs in 10mins normally but there 1.5 took over a hour??   thats ric***ulous

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:08am
Hey maybe everyone in ut3 should get this so we can make a team called the unreals

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 3:04am
Hey I'm down with that idea lol

-------------

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:09pm
Crow you're a fvcking geek.

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 1:42pm
i created my villain yesterday, this games pretty fun actually

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2011 at 11:28pm
my hero

my villan

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 12:06am

both look like villains too me bro lol.  yeah i made a villain dude and a villain skank lol, finaly got to play a bit today and get a full trial on it.  **** is pretty cool.  tons on mechanics makes it overwhelming tho with all the setting and things to do.  probably take a little while to figure it all out but seif helped me out a bit

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 1:58am
i know the clown looks like a villian i tried another color for him beside black like brown or green but it didn't look right and i like the hood

-------------

Posted By: RpZ-Xot1Cz
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 4:10pm
MY SUPERHERO IS EPIC!!
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileWink
Big smileBig smile

-------------
im tired.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 7:49pm
not letting me load a pic but this is my hero (yes he looks like a villain)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/dcuniverseonline1y.jpg/" rel="nofollow - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/dcuniverseonline1y.jpg/

this is my villain (yes he looks like a certain hero :) )

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3062/dcuniverseonliney.jpg" rel="nofollow - http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3062/dcuniverseonliney.jpg

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 7:54pm
yeah crow i think u got ur heros and villains mix up bro and nice hulk character lol

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2011 at 7:56pm
hey do any of u know if u can switch from hand blaster to another weapon

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2011 at 12:55am
lmao nope zellot..hulk is my villain

..and yes you can switch weapons ..you need to get past level 10 then you are able to put "skill" points into another weapon

(keep in mind zellot everyone hated hulk because no one could control him..he was eventually banned from earth and came back with a vengeance to kill earths superheros for banning him...he came back when the world pretty much started destroying itself and he eventually because the strongest being which was maestro he absorbed so much radiation not even previous hulks could kill him)...so hulk is a pretty bad ass villain haha

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 9:45pm
ok they need a way to stop these mission campers around in this game cuz it's taking me longer to lvl up my villian with these f***ers running around

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 10:09am
what mission campers? lol the only mission i had trouble with was the sinestro corp me and a hero were going at it for 40+ minutes tryin to do the same quest (but obviously im reviving sinestro corp and hes reviving green lanterns)...until i decided to be a d*** and heal all my sinestro corp and they killed him haha

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 12:48pm
@Crow.... yea i'll add you.... I only play as a Villian atm

@Everyone else.... DL this game! Its fun as hell play'n it with ut3 peeps lol its a great alternative to ut3

Its cool as hell seeing how people choose their own a unique look.... There's so many different looks and color combinations

I've played a little with Seifer, Zellot, Feh, Death and BDT so far.... Gotta get more ut3 players on this game.... Its free people :)

A league of iamgaming ut3 players would be pretty cool.... UNREAL would be a decent first part of a league name, just need a great second part?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 4:58pm
yeah thats fine siz im usually on my villain anyways

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

@Crow.... yea i'll add you.... I only play as a Villian atm

@Everyone else.... DL this game! Its fun as hell play'n it with ut3 peeps lol its a great alternative to ut3

Its cool as hell seeing how people choose their own a unique look.... There's so many different looks and color combinations

I've played a little with Seifer, Zellot, Feh, Death and BDT so far.... Gotta get more ut3 players on this game.... Its free people :)

A league of iamgaming ut3 players would be pretty cool.... UNREAL would be a decent first part of a league name, just need a great second part?

unreal villians obviously lol

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 3:01pm
UNREAL VILLIANS? we can do better then that lol

me and Seif have been doing duo's to get marks for good armor sets

Seph also got DC. once enough people get their level and combat rating high enough we can do some raids

8 ut3 players going on a raid   :)

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 5:25pm
im a healer so im down with that we need some controllers and tanks lol

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 6:12pm

idk what all those classes are besides healer but i'll give controller a try

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 6:16pm
i said we should just call ourselves "the unreals" or just the Zellots lol

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 2:50am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

im a healer so im down with that we need some controllers and tanks lol
we have 2 controllers, 2 tanks and 4 healers lol. we will probably need 2 of the healers to go dps for raids.

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 11:12am
i'm a controller, Seif is a healer, TX and Feh are tanks. not sure what Seph, BDT and Death are? you probably know Seif?

it will take a while for everyone to get their combat rating high enough to do raids, mine is still not high enough yet.

@Zellot   "The Unreals" is decent   

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 5:44pm
i can always go DPS my character is a hybrid i skilled him out for damage and healing..wasnt very easy but i got it done..now i just need a new weapon and armor lol

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 6:19pm
 starting from left to right bdt, crow,zellot, feth, seifer. and this is also when crow said he could punt my ass across the map. yo all my characters are the kid type i think they look cooler  in design. and the purple clown guy is no one

left to right again bdt, zellot, seifer, feth, crow and then flash dead

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 6:24pm
Feh your white? lol

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 7:04pm
so yo how do we do a league

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Feh your white? lol
LOL no! the light is shining on me so it looks like im white. im the black guy with a afro XD

they call me iBreezyWink

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 8:22pm
look pretty white to me

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 12:56am

i'm a controller, Seif is a healer, TX and Feh are tanks. not sure what Seph, BDT and Death are? you probably know Seif?it will take a while for everyone to get their combat rating high enough to do raids, mine is still not high enough yet.@Zellot   "The Unreals" is decent   
bdt is a controller, death and zellot are healers and I haven't played with seph yet. we also can't make a league unless someone wants to pay $15 a month for that membership lol.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 1:18am

i'm a controller, Seif is a healer, TX and Feh are tanks. not sure what Seph, BDT and Death are? you probably know Seif?it will take a while for everyone to get their combat rating high enough to do raids, mine is still not high enough yet.@Zellot   "The Unreals" is decent   
bdt is a controller, death and zellot are healers and I haven't played with seph yet. we also can't make a league unless someone wants to pay $15 a month for that membership lol.
maybe we could all start fresh n make clan tags in our names?  gotta do a buncha leveling up but i have only had enough time to play a couple times as is so i wouldnt be out much.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 2:56am

maybe we could all start fresh n make clan tags in our names?  gotta do a buncha leveling up but i have only had enough time to play a couple times as is so i wouldnt be out much.
I don't know about everyone else but I'm not restarting my main character. I've got some iconic gear and 43 skill points plus event items I can't get again. leagues aren't really important anyway since we all use mics and the dcu text chat.

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 9:25am

so if we make a league are we able to communicate with everyone and form a bigger group besides just 8

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 2:08pm
damn zellot, are you a midget superhero?

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 5:38pm
my character is like a robin base type of character i'm thinking of changing my villian though i don't like the way he looks anymore

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 6:48pm
..yeah he's a f***ing midget i so badly wanted to punt him :'(...but but but i promise i wont kick you THAT hard :)

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

..yeah he's a f***ing midget i so badly wanted to punt him :'(...but but but i promise i wont kick you THAT hard :)
is that like the HULK foot to ass stomp lol

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Nov 2011 at 9:16pm
yeah thats why i'm changing his short ass it not really working but my heros staying his height i'll probably make my villian grow up. alright i get to get back to lvl 10 again yea lol 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 12:05am
lol thats ok when i seen seifer i said (in a very very gay voice)  "WOW... your tinney"  lol

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 1:16am
yea to create a league you have to be a legend member. you can join a league without having a legend membership though. i'm not sure about league communication? we can do everything by just forming a group so a league isn't really necessary.

i'm not starting over either Death lol takes a while to get built up, and there's things that id lose also.

lol @ Crow wanting to punt Zellot.

-------------

Posted By: zl_BlackTearz_lz
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 4:10am
is this game any fun ?? 

-------------
to learn you need to try
to improve you need to practice
but to be the best you need to be reborn

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 4:36am
being small has it's advantages, remember your duel with tx in the club crow lol. zellot the max group size is 8 being in a league doesn't change that. yeah blacktearz it's fun.

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 2:30pm
game is good, I was dominating in pvp in the first month after launch.

I am not surprised the game is popular on here now that its free.. so many cheapos in this community :) 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 2:37pm
yea it is pretty fun BlackTearz.... plenty of different looks to choose from.... lots of different armor.... lots of unique missions to do

i'm in a league that has 217 players in it atm.... if anyone wants to join the league i'm in just let me know.... being in a large league will have some advantages over being in a small league.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 7:42pm
Awww my lil boy Avulsion is all grown up now Cry i swear they grow up so fast

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 7:43pm
yo i'll have to add u fools again since i deleted and remade him

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 9:56pm
thnx for the invite crow.... sh1t was fun.... you 2 were crack'n me up lol i'll have my guy setup better for pvp next time... those fk'n tanks were brutes weren't they :)

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 10:04pm
lol dude me and lux are nothing but jokesters we just say and do the most random bull****..like when we get bored we go troll low level heroes by healing up any AI villains they have to fight untill the hero either gives up or dies haha..we're f***ed up in the head im telling you haha

f*** the tanks im a nature so i do more damage to fire and ice...those damn controllers are what f*** me up...unless those tanks are rolling with t2 gear thats when i say immm f***ed..and as that little b**** lux...he just ran away and made me get jumped by like 5 dudes...he's a b****!

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 11:50am
there's a few more ut3 players that have DCU now.... TWO FACE and King Eternal have it.... me and Seif are going to help Feh get his weak tank built up a little better lol we need a couple of strong tanks for the vault mission.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 2:44pm
im playing under the name Nikola Tesla (the L in tesla is a capital i ) gave him the lightning power and it's pretty damn bad ass i love it

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 4:29pm
tesla + lightning?  i dont see the connection lol, that is pretty funny tho.  i still have a villian that i havent used at all but i have only been able to play any or all games a handful of hours a week due to microsoft school.  i deleted the other villian cause i made him nature also and my skank is already nature.  mabye make a tank outta him, i'd like to try to make a omega red looking character if anyone remembers him from x-men. 

-------------

Date Posted: 09 Dec 2011 at 6:48pm

there's a few more ut3 players that have DCU now.... TWO FACE and King Eternal have it.... me and Seif are going to help Feh get his weak tank built up a little better lol we need a couple of strong tanks for the vault mission.

What up BIG PERM!

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 9:42am
haha dont hate on Tesla dude..that guy was pure f***ing genius! there are a couple moves im not too much of a fan of on the lightning trees but for the most part they are f***in awesome they buff you up heal you shield you it's pretty damn nice once i hit 30 imma respec my char so i wont have some of the useless skills i got this guy is straight out hardcore though

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Dec 2011 at 5:29pm
hey guys you should check out the Premium level upgrade. it's free with a $5 purchase in the marketplace. i bought some cool wings, a sweet helmet and a new weird chest. you could buy the new DLC or try legend for a month, it doesn't matter. Just as long as you spend $5. No monthly charge.

I got: 4 new character slots
         10 new inventory slots (i think it's 10, lol)
         cash limit upgrade from $1500 to $2000
         the ability to trade items with other people
         and waiting in the queue has not happened since although I was told there may be a small wait from time to time

definitely worth it!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 1:48pm
heads up yall....   it took me, Seif and TX over 3 hours to do the Arkane Asylum alert lol make sure you have 4 strong guys when you do that alert unless you want to be there a while :)

@Crow.... Seif said the same thing about the lightning power.... he said some powers are awesome, but some of his current powers are better then some of the lightning powers.... ima get the lightning dlc also and a couple of other items which will give me premium.... i need the extra inventory slots

oh and FK PENGBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2011 at 3:08pm
heres a souvenir from our trip to Arkham, courtesy of Mr Freeze. I had died and was locked out of the room to fight him, yet his freezing rain still affected me :S
so wen Seif & Syz joined me, there i was chilling out.
if u look close ull see me in that ice cube.
Man what a fkn grind that mission was...our finishing time was 192mins and our scores were between 500k & 1mil with each of us having at least 300kills

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 9:37am
yeah arkham was crazy, but at least we found an amazing new dog food "sizzle n bits" lol. I'm not looking forward to how long raids are going to take now.

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 12:41pm
what level were you guys when you did this? what roles were each of you?

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 12:52pm

hey guys you should check out the Premium level upgrade. it's free with a $5 purchase in the marketplace. i bought some cool wings, a sweet helmet and a new weird chest. you could buy the new DLC or try legend for a month, it doesn't matter. Just as long as you spend $5. No monthly charge.

I got: 4 new character slots
         10 new inventory slots (i think it's 10, lol)
         cash limit upgrade from $1500 to $2000
         the ability to trade items with other people
         and waiting in the queue has not happened since although I was told there may be a small wait from time to time

definitely worth it!!!
Additional Info: you get 14 extra inventory slots, not 10
                                         5 auction slots
                                         bank slots increase to 24 from 12
                                         proxy chat
                                         send items by mail, not just text

and i still haven't waited in a queue, lol

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 1:06pm

we were all level 30. I'm a sorcery healer, sys is a gadget controller and tx is a fire tank. 

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 1:13pm

we were all level 30. I'm a sorcery healer, sys is a gadget controller and tx is a fire tank. 
nice! i'm almost to 30 on my hero (fire tank). i'm going to start working on my villain soon. not sure if i'm going to start a new one or continue with my existing one (nature tank).

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Dec 2011 at 5:33pm

yo the electric power are kind of cool i made a chic with it name "Pulse Rate"

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 1:35pm
I also have lightning dlc now..... premium is a must

BEWARE Strikers Island!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 5:49pm
hey have any of u who downloaded the electric dlc bumped into some red guys guarding a portal. cuz i keep bumping into these fools and my villians  "pulse rate"'s weak as hell so she gets her ass handed to her everytime i fight these f***ers

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2011 at 8:22pm
i downloaded the 2GB update and all it really did was decorate the world for Christmas. now the game is laggy as fvck.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk