Forum Discription: Discuss this team with all forum members
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7143
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 2:16pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Fluff is 38 Today
Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Subject: Fluff is 38 Today
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 11:40am
Surprise! The forum tell s me its your birthday...and les face it the forum don't lie (read the threads theyre all facts lol). Hey happy birthday u little pink lady b0y..Papas got some DEEP Penetration cumin your way.
Have a good 'un m8

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Replies:
Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 1:39pm
Happy birthday young man

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Posted By: danjel3+5
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 2:55pm
Happy birthday fluffster!

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanjelV8" rel="nofollow - Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 4:53pm
old balls.... gross!!!! Happy bday f**

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 5:20pm
Happy B-day bro.

Posted By: Ppareja76
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 8:14pm
Happy birthday, fool! Triny said that will happily give you a bikini wax for your night out!!

-------------

Posted By: Darkflames_15
Date Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 11:48pm
Happy Birthday Fluff hurry up and get your damn apartment!! oh and papa cant stop talking about you i think he has a crush on you!

p.s he like his boyfriends waxed!

-------------

http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">
RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 1:47am
He's been playin flamer

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 3:45am
Happy BDay punk! pillows is on sell so ill buy ya some i guess? O_o
anyways dont you suppose to be a fireman? lol jk Flames n yes that was a gay joke

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 11:18am
Happy birthday, fool! Triny said that I will happily give you a brazilian wax for our night out which is true cos I think real men r as smooth as silk!!  

Originally posted by Darkflames_15

Happy Birthday Fluff hurry up and get your damn apartment!! oh and papa cant stop talking about you i think he has a crush on you!

p.s he like his man friends waxed!

Damn Papa ur sooo very YMCA (bet u know the dance too eh!). Its no wonder u and fluff like to try and gang bang me on Suspense.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 11:50am

[/QUOTE]
Damn Papa, im sooo very YMCA (bet u didnt know i can dance too eh!). 
[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you Trin!!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Darkflames_15

p.s he like his boyfriends waxed!

Dont make me put the picture of you holding hands with another guy!!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 11:56am
i second that, i seen it too..... theres a reason his name is darkflames.....

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Jun 2011 at 7:43pm
hey fuc k both of yall...dont get off topic!!!

-------------

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP

Posted By: Fluffy Fluffington
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 10:01pm
thanks everyone its good to be old.

BTW am I the only having a b**** of a time connecting to PSN via UT3.

No issues with BLOP just UT3 constatntly kicking me off PSN w a DSN error message.

HELP

-------------

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2011 at 10:21pm
happy belated fluff!

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 12:27am
oh and get your mic already before Tuesday!!!!

-------------

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP

Date Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 1:02am
Shoulda pitch in and sent the poor fvck brain a mic for his bday

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 7:49am
yea pu$$y! i joined my first bo game online to chat to him and he just plain blanked  me. Gone bak to KZ3 now got some wicked new maps Big smile

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

yea pu$$y! i joined my first bo game online to chat to him and he just plain blanked  me. Gone bak to KZ3 now got some wicked new maps Big smile

Sorry Trin. I wasnt ignoring you just boycotting the mic for a while.

Most people on Ut3 are inbred illiterates, and listening to the likes of Ether, Brokeback, and Fatality is akin to being Bukakae'd with stupid, so i turned my settings on voice volume way down.

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Most people on Ut3 are inbred illiterates, and listening to the likes of Ether, Brokeback, and Fatality is akin to being Bukakae'd with stupid, so i turned my settings on voice volume way down.
its cool m8 i understand they only talk about comics and riding horses (or being ridden by them :O ). Anyway I cant use mic too much at night (5pm eastern + 4 u guys) cos I get b1tched at too much - too loud, too much effing etc - sometimes y'know maybe I think that Papa, Ether and Seph have it right and being g.a.y. cant be half as bad as they make it out to b. Guess I like titties too much! Speaking of which - turn ur mic on next time and...which button do you need to press for sound in BO ...is there one???

-------------

Posted By: BenWa
Date Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:03pm
jesus fvck you're old, happy birthday...i guess

Date Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 9:14pm

Oh whatever, if it wasn't for me there would me no teamwork due to communication, more ppl need to talk imo.... plus you love my voice, but sorry i dont' live in the gay district of new york like you do, i like women so that makes me not your type

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Oh whatever, if it wasn't for me there would me no teamwork due to communication, more ppl need to talk imo.... plus you love my voice, but sorry i dont' live in the gay district of new york like you do, i like women so that makes me not your type
what? your name is Broke Back Mountain! Do you know how many hot b****es live in NYC? my competition is your cats delight!

Getting girls here is easier than killin ether on foot!

PS he rage quit tonight after his team stacked side lost to us in Suspense. Even trainwreck yelled at him.

It made my night!

-------------

Posted By: Mr-Pa1n
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:10am

what? your name is Broke Back Mountain! Do you know how many hot b****es live in NYC? my competition is your cats delight!

PS he rage quit tonight after his team stacked side lost to us in Suspense. Even trainwreck yelled at him.

It made my night!

i came to ut3 after almost 1 year,and i saw ether scoring 1 point in a warfare game,HAHAHAHAHA
next is a duel with myagi san!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
http://bfbcs.com/stats_ps3/Mr-Pa1n">

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

It made my night!

i came to ut3 after almost 1 year,and i saw ether scoring 1 point in a warfare game,HAHAHAHAHA
next is a duel with myagi san!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be an honor to duel the count!
remember when Ether was too chicken to duel Demon in our tourney and ruined the whole thing?!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:50pm
HAHAHA your killing ether on foot joke made me literally LOL. Hes a chicken... And i know theres hot ass girls in NYC. I've nailed a couple of them, been there a few times. But you living in the gay district im sure you're not interested in them.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:23pm

HAHAHA your killing ether on foot joke made me literally LOL. Hes a chicken... And i know theres hot ass men in NYC. I've nailed a couple of them, been there a few times. But you living in the gay district makes me jealous. Are you sure you're not interested in having a drink with me?
pretty gross, Seph! Really!! Its bad enough we at DEEP know but you don't need to make this public!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:25pm
you fvcker lol

-------------

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

HAHAHA your killing ether on foot joke made me literally LOL. Hes a chicken... And i know theres hot ass men in NYC. I've nailed a couple of them, been there a few times. But you living in the gay district makes me jealous. Are you sure you're not interested in having a drink with me?
pretty gross, Seph! Really!! Its bad enough we at DEEP know but you don't need to make this public!

lol dam Seph got sum splain'n too do

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 1:15pm

LMBAO yea u really r a fk papa....funny sh1t indeed m8 - Seph u need to b1tch slap papa back 2 Boston ASAP

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:06pm

LMBAO yea u really r a fk papa....funny sh1t indeed m8 - Seph u need to b1tch slap papa back 2 Boston ASAP

you sure have one thing right, Triny! Seph does slaps like a b****!

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 2:40am
Lol papa im'a slap you so hard your going to have another kid.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk