Forum Discription: Discuss anything you want
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6988
Printed Date: 09 May 2024 at 5:05pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Opinion Poll: Osama Bin Laden
Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Subject: Opinion Poll: Osama Bin Laden
Date Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:32am
After reading and posting on another thread I thought i'd (just out of interest) create a poll on the reaction to the news of the execution of Osama Bin Laden by US Elite Forces. Personally I am struggling to see how things have changed for the better but I do not think I have all the answers and I am not everyone. So lets hear your views so I can see if I've missed anything and I'll post mine so maybe we'll both learn - lol

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Replies:
Posted By: F.u.k-shaker
Date Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:24am
I dont pick any of the above! He is produced as what he stands for... Maybe he was ready to talk to media?!
On the other hand he died of kidney fail some years ago... He was on dialysis.
Or not..

Tv pilot Fox...
6 months before 9-11
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=14813 -

Date Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

I dont pick any of the above! He is produced as what he stands for... Maybe he was ready to talk to media?!
Or not..

Tv pilot Fox...
6 months before 9-11

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:01pm
he was still the leader of a huge terror network.. he wasn't finished killing people.. he would have spent the rest of his life try'n to kill people, and or have them killed

it was about justice, and preventing him from remaining their leader, but people can call it revenge, or whatever else they want to call it.. who cares.. he's dead

a message was sent by how he died, and where it happened.. if killing innocent people is your thing? just realize that there are some brave ass people that are trained to go anywhere in the world to kill your ass! no matter who or where you are period!

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Posted By: valjohn
Date Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:16pm
I voted "Good news and closure for the loved ones of 9/11 victims" ... but unfortunately there will always be another dark leader of the extremist side thinking that he has the right of imposing his repressive ideas to humanity

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:51am
Originally posted by valjohn

I voted "Good news and closure for the loved ones of 9/11 victims" ... but unfortunately there will always be another dark leader of the extremist side thinking that he has the right of imposing his repressive ideas to humanity
Same here Val...good news for those who died in 9/11 tragedy but knowing the next extremist is only a anti-humanitarian atrocity away. The fact that he was executed 10 years after his organisation's most heinous crime makes me think that little has changed with the situation as a whole. Its proly given them renewed interest in targeting the west but some say he was planning some sort of attack to mark the anniversary of 9/11. Either way hes gone but Al Queda live on.

-------------

Posted By: joeyb
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:00am
good news and closure

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:32am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

he was still the leader of a huge terror network.. he wasn't finished killing people.. he would have spent the rest of his life try'n to kill people, and or have them killed

it was about justice, and preventing him from remaining their leader, but people can call it revenge, or whatever else they want to call it.. who cares.. he's dead

a message was sent by how he died, and where it happened.. if killing innocent people is your thing? just realize that there are some brave ass people that are trained to go anywhere in the world to kill your ass! no matter who or where you are period!

So are you saying that if terrorists take lives as an act of avenging the execution of OSL it doesn't matter? The truth as given by your Government doesn't matter either? The slaying of innocent people isn't my thing as you so nicely enquired, I'll clear that up for you but do you honestly think that the only innocents are westerners or christians? You obviously think that sending in elite forces will stop terrorism, those in the military are brave but imo anyone willing to die for a cause is brave. You and I and the majority may consider strapping a bomb to your own body and detonating as an act of cowardice. However to them its sacrificial, a measure of what they are willing to do, they have little to lose but their own lives and they are willing to give it up. Any one of them can be transformed into a deadly weapon. That in essence makes them dangerous and bring terror to the civilian population making us feel unsafe. That level of commitment tells me they aren't going anywhere soon and suggests to me that the might of the military west is nullified to a large extent. But thank you for posting your views.

-------------

Posted By: ColossusSlayer
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:31am
I voted closure for the victims of 9/11 BUT the great we can send our troops home I do not agree with at all, do remember British troops are losing there lives every day over there so I do not say this lightly although my heart goes out to anyone from any country who is brave enough to defend their country.

I disagree because Osama bin laden was not there whole religion and the reason why this war will never ever end is because they will willingly and happily die for there religious beliefs and anyone who stands against them - them being USA and Great Britain are enemies of there god allah and that is why this war and terrorism will never stop.

This is just my opinion and I could give alot more thoughts but I'm sure people cant be arsed to read a wall of txt :)

-------------
http://img824.imageshack.us/i/ps2topshadowbanner.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:45am
A little off topic but in genuine Islam, would Osama have gone to heaven?
Or is it like when the Catholic Church told soldiers killing infidels sent them to heaven?

Either way, I believe never murder but sometimes you gotta kill.
Osama got his wages, but I wouldn't ask for it to become a national holiday or anything lol.

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:15am
Where is the option for "He's still alive"?

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Posted By: HanFei
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:36am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

If he was, wouldn't he make a video, saying f*** you, I'm still alive." ?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:19pm
#1 thou shalt not kill

-------------

Posted By: danjel3+5
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by joeyb

good news and closure

You aren't even American you f***ing tard! 

Why do English people feel the need to get involved in every war going? 

The only thing I wish you were involved in Strider was the 7.7 bombings in London!

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanjelV8" rel="nofollow - Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

+1.

Alive and has electrodes hanging off his balls.

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by ax412

A little off topic but in genuine Islam, would Osama have gone to heaven?
Or is it like when the Catholic Church told soldiers killing infidels sent them to heaven?

Either way, I believe never murder but sometimes you gotta kill.
Osama got his wages, but I wouldn't ask for it to become a national holiday or anything lol.
i agree^^^

i voted "Now we can bring our troops home"

im not going to celebrate anyones death but i will celebrate the day of peace

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Or not..

Tv pilot Fox...
6 months before 9-11
Osama is a produced person! Read he's Bio, and you will understand it..
PS: Osama was/is never prosecuted for 9-11.... Strange you say?
The NIST report on 9-11, was edited 7 times to fit the official story. Check it out if you want..
WMD in Iraq? Bush knew? If not why?
And for fun you can check out the first choices for the american flag...
Jachin and boas... whats that.
Al i can say from my extensive reading thru the years is:
It was written in the timeline. With that beeing said, its possible someone knew all of it.. And in the end it doesnt matter who did it! The results are the same...
The comming years will be intensive. Money, politics, propaganda driven factions..
Religion as we know it, will end.
This is well proven in many layers from science to natural behaviour!
My english is shait when I try to elaborate my points.
God exist=Who is God? Osama-Obama...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:41pm
ima need to see bin Laden's birth certificate to prove he wasn't a US citizen :)

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:35pm
You can't re-write history im afraid so "hes still alive" cant be a choice! Also imo he was executed because he couldn't be successfully tried for 9/11 (there wasn't sufficient proof that he was directly responsible for the attack although his organisation claimed responsibility). Plus he was CIA trained and backed in the struggle against the Russians for Afghanistan and the disclosure of his whereabouts came from torturing 2 of his high ranking goons it would be an embarrassing circus. It leads me to think he was executed as notice to others as Syzygy said earlier, cant hide forever! 
Now the matter has been resolved the troops will be withdrawn having completed their mission but the battle will rage on. Mr president gets some good news on the home front and becomes a hero overnight. Its a welcome distraction to the doom and gloom of everyday affairs for him AND no one will ask to see his OR Osama's birth certificate. Thats politics [cynical tone]. 
Yes thou shalt NOT kill but that comes from the Old Testament so it should be the same for Islam but he was a twisted radical Muslim so he justified his actions by resurrecting the Crusade wars. And I guess killing a few to protect the many is somehow rational but thats what the other side are saying too!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:51pm

ima need to see bin Laden's birth certificate to prove he wasn't a US citizen :)

haha quite good for you!

Did you see the video of Obama and his birth video? That was one of the funniest things I've seen a politician do!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by danjel3+5

haha quite good for you!

Did you see the video of Obama and his birth video? That was one of the funniest things I've seen a politician do!
Lol Trumped! I didn't see it but I imagine he was thinking  something like 1 in 7 are on the breadline, the boys overseas are in a war they cant win, the republicans are running the senate and that b4stard redneck Trump has got the nation screaming for me to reveal my US nationality live on-air.

-------------

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:53pm
None of the above.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:59pm
y DoD?

-------------

Posted By: daaBOMB
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

None of the above.

i agree

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:09pm

y DoD?

I just have  a different opinion that's all...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:34pm

y DoD?

Now U got me curious! Pm me ur taughts please?..

-------------

Posted By: W4RH34RT
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:36pm
i would pick (if it was there) The death of one terrorist whether he be notorious or not will not affect the world much.

i just dont think it will. this world has some 4billion cruel things in it. killing one solves nothing. its not a "cut of the head n the snake dies" situation. there are bigger troubles lurking under the veils.

-------------

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:38pm

y DoD?

I'm curious too but i respect the fact that u dont want to disclose so thats OK. I was trying to represent all the various viewpoints, I have an aunt in Miramar, Florida who is deeply religious and she was telling me what ppl were saying and why certain things were maybe just. I was trying to get a better understanding of it all.
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

i would pick (if it was there) The death of one terrorist whether he be notorious or not will not affect the world much.

i just dont think it will. this world has some 4billion cruel things in it. killing one solves nothing. its not a "cut of the head n the snake dies" situation. there are bigger troubles lurking under the veils.
And yes I think ultimately it solves very little as the problem still remains. It wasnt about resolving but avenging a matter imo. For me Warheart its more like a hydra cut off the head and others spout up in its place. Christianity and Islam are not fundamentally opposed but there are differences. The 2 ideologies cannot successfully embrace each others values without seemingly denouncing their own in the process so in this sense we're adversaries. Yes m8 troubles ahead it is.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:42pm

y DoD?

Oh i'll private message you more than that my lil cornerhugger...

-------------

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:19pm
Its a good thing he got killed, he did something wrong and paid the price for it, enough said. Dont see how anyone could argue this fact. You want to let murderers that are on death row go free too?

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:59pm
now Obama is going to ground zero? i wonder if they'll have disco lights, and he'll be wearing a white leisure suit, and dancing to stay'n alive?

-------------

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:46pm
LOL sizzle

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:27am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Its a good thing he got killed, he did something wrong and paid the price for it, enough said. Dont see how anyone could argue this fact. You want to let murderers that are on death row go free too?
Im not starting some shait with you..
BUT this post show no knowledge at all...
Be carefull when you blend in subjects who has nothing to do with eachother..
:-)

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:44am

i agree with wat shaker said about this but i wanted to add that in my previous post i did not say he should or shouldn't live only that his death accomplishes nothing against terrorism. its kinda like a scab if u agitate it (Al Queda), it gets worse. if u clean it so it heals, the scab(symbolising Osama) no longer exists. but the scab(terrorism) still remains

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:39pm

Seph i'm not saying whether or not he should have been killed, same as Warheart it changes little. And I take Shaker's point that you cant compare a man who is willing to kill and die for a cause with a man who is willing to kill and face the death penalty for acts of selfishness, desperation or whatever. In my heart though I would like to think that people like OBL and anyone like him endures eternal misery wherever he is. US people are very patriotic and we in EU are less so it seems. You talk about atrocities committed against your country where as I think of the mindless slaughter of the innocent people at the world trade center. I dont want to see anything like 9/11 or 7/7 or the Madrid bombings ever again. We had enough of radical terrorism in the form of the IRA too!

-------------

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:59pm

US people are very patriotic and we in EU are less so it seems.

I'm seeing more and more patriotic-ish ads over here :S
I don't like patriotism

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

US people are very patriotic and we in EU are less so it seems.

I'm seeing more and more patriotic-ish ads over here :S
I don't like patriotism
Me neither and there are more people showing their allegiance to their countries in the media and on the streets here too. I do understand that patriotism united the states against England in the war of Independence and their declaration cements this. England has no such code maybe France does due to the Revolution but im sure the rest of EU doesn't or does it? This continent of ours has fought many great wars so I guess countries are wary of patriotism. I prefer to judge the worth of a person on their merits and not by the fact that they are born on the same piece of rock that I was or have the same religion, colour skin etc. I don't think they're wrong as long as ppl realise what it is but its just not right for me.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:39pm
If you want my honest opinion on this matter, i dont really give a sh1t what anyone from the EU has to say about it. Call it patriotic or whatever you will, but seems to me that the only ppl that continue to talk about how its not going to stop terrorism are from the EU. Most US people know this was a great thing and no need to look further into it. We'll deal with the problems as they come, we have the fire power and intelligence. If you want a post with "knowledge" in it i could easily do so, but i don't feel the need to explain myself. 

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:56pm
i just hope we dont get nuked or something lol. they are going to hit norfolk 1st(where i live), ill be pissed!

and if they fire one at us where going fire a dozen at them and the world might end ca of the radiaton O_o

i know im off topic but im just saying...

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:20am

If you want my honest opinion on this matter, i dont really give a sh1t what anyone from the EU has to say about it. Call it patriotic or whatever you will, but seems to me that the only ppl that continue to talk about how its not going to stop terrorism are from the EU. Most US people know this was a great thing and no need to look further into it. We'll deal with the problems as they come, we have the fire power and intelligence. If you want a post with "knowledge" in it i could easily do so, but i don't feel the need to explain myself. 
"It was a great thing, and no need to look further into it"

This sentence alone, wtf! Are you on mushroom?
Have you (americans) done a good job on Terrorist's? You guys invaded Iraq on a false flag operation...
THERE WAS NO WMD!
Jisses f u c k ing chraist.
PS: Dpo you even watch the news?

-------------

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:20am

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Date Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:25am
lol i am patriotic. proud to be Scottish. even though there isnt much here to offer on a global scale. but even tho i am British i dislike being classed as it. i think its because o the wars we had wi the English haha. i say i hate the English but thats not really true. i judge them individually.

n i am sorry Seph but Shaker an Trin have good points. its not like OBL cant be replaced by another terrorist

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:32am
#2 judge not unless ye be judged

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:01am
REVISE =i didnt me judge, sorry, i meant ; i assume all english are wänkers until i decide i like them based on their personality and mannerisms. lol

-------------

Posted By: Crypto-_-421
Date Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:13pm
I just voted 4 troops home & it registered in guilty!!!!   WTF?????

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:25pm

Have you (americans) done a good job on Terrorist's? You guys invaded Iraq on a false flag operation...
THERE WAS NO WMD!

Your post are dumb, just stop. Like i said, i dont care what your opinion is so stop caring about mine and tryin to say they are stupid. No i dont watch the News, No im not real political, No i dont keep up on whats going on in the terrorism industry, No i dont give a fvck. I'm not nosey. Let others take care of it. If you seriously dont understand my sentence about being a great thing then just move on. Its pretty simple. Its a great thing he's dead. Fvck him, Fvck terrorist, and Fvck you, go post your EU opinions on something else, not on something that WAS a US problem

Warheart, i really dont give a fvck what you have to say so just stop trying to butt in on Shakey and I's arguement.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:43pm

THERE WAS NO WMD!

Your post are dumb, just stop. Like i said, i dont care what your opinion is so stop caring about mine and tryin to say they are stupid. No i dont watch the News, No im not real political, No i dont keep up on whats going on in the terrorism industry, No i dont give a fvck. I'm not nosey. Let others take care of it. If you seriously dont understand my sentence about being a great thing then just move on. Its pretty simple. Its a great thing he's dead. Fvck him, Fvck terrorist, and Fvck you, go post your EU opinions on something else, not on something that WAS a US problem

Warheart, i really dont give a fvck what you have to say so just stop trying to butt in on Shakey and I's arguement.

Shaker is from Norway. It isn't in the EU.

What I highlighted in red... is exactly the attitude that makes the rest of the world hate you and want to do what they have done. 

I agree it was a US problem and you should have dealt with it all by yourselves. 

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:51pm
Im a redneck get over it. Thanks for the useless remark, and i think shaker can tell me where he's from not you, thanks again tho.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:58pm

Im a redneck get over it. Thanks for the useless remark, and i think shaker can tell me where he's from not you, thanks again tho.

Yes you can tell him where he is from. Just like I can tell you that you are a cu nt. I'm a European, get over it. Thanks for the useless remark, I think everyone can tell you're a bit desperate for some love now PSN is down. 

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:05pm

Yes you can tell him where he is from. Just like I can tell you that you are a cu nt. I'm a European, get over it. Thanks for the useless remark, I think everyone can tell you're a bit desperate for some love now PSN is down. 

Am I? I don't play in the summer anyways so not to concerned the PSN is down. On the other hand some love would be nice, hold me??????

I can tell him where he is from? That was just plan idiotic. You should re-read what i wrote.

I'm not a cvnt. Sorry i had a very outspoken opinion on one thread on this site. I've let all your bullsh1t that you post slide without making dumb comments about it but you feel the need to jump all over it once i finally stop being the nice guy? Get a life. Thought you were actually an alright guy but turns out you're no better then strider.

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:11pm
I actually agreed with you though... just pointed out he isn't from the EU.

I do wish America had dealt with this by themselves, I know familes of British soldiers that have lost people to these wars... just don't be so closed minded and think it is America against the world.

Clearly I don't think you're a cu nt, I thought you would be smart enough to know that.... however, some of your close minded opinions make you sound like one in this thread.

Anyway! Have fun arguing on the internet Wink I'm out!

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:27pm
i thought u wer a cool guy seph, but u cant jus turn on me for wat i believe n my opinions of something that wouldnt change no matter wat my opinion.
 yes a lot of British troops died in Afghan  HELPING the USA with THEIR OWN PROBLEM. it wasnt really ours.

but hey, i lost a good friend from college that decieded it would be good to join the army with his best mate from birth instead of continuing his course. he was in the Highlander Regiment 2nd Batallion n he was blown to bits in front of his mate by a mortar.

so don't get all b1tchy with me over something unimportant that changes nothin when there are hundreds of families that have lost loved ones doing what most of us couldn't

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:46pm
Hate to tell you dan but you came off like a cvnt yourself. Its whatever tho. But you have to realize that this could actually be a touchy subject for some people. Yes there are non patriotic americans who dont even know who the president is. But theres also simply non political ppl like me that hated seeing what happened that day. And the justice that was served was the only proper thing to do imo. Its not about terrorism at this point, its about closure. Yes terrorism is still out there and the threat level is now how because of it, but regardless what was done was a great thing. I know this has nothing to do with what we were argueing about dan but i just wanted to bring us back on to my original point since it was misunderstood.

Warheart, i wasn't attacking you, and it was just one little sentence  just tellin you that i wasn't listening to you, not like i kicked your dog or something... and am going to continue to ignore you. <3

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:52pm
i never said it wasn't closure or wasnt a good thing. i said it wasnt the end and OBL wasnt the only man in charge. plain and simple. no complications for u. my honest opinion with upmost integrity

-------------

Date Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by W4RH34RT

i thought u wer a cool guy seph, but u cant jus turn on me for wat i believe n my opinions of something that wouldnt change no matter wat my opinion.
 yes a lot of British troops died in Afghan  HELPING the USA with THEIR OWN PROBLEM. it wasnt really ours.

but hey, i lost a good friend from college that decieded it would be good to join the army with his best mate from birth instead of continuing his course. he was in the Highlander Regiment 2nd Batallion n he was blown to bits in front of his mate by a mortar.

so don't get all b1tchy with me over something unimportant that changes nothin when there are hundreds of families that have lost loved ones doing what most of us couldn't
Sorry to hear that man...

thats one of the reasons why i voted for the troops to come home, my Aunt(love her to death) is out there and i just want her to comeback safe. i know kinda of selfish.

btw Seph is cool but when we have are ps3 online stress relief gameplay taken away from us for weeks we get a lil angry real quick.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:38pm
Yea man Seph is cool and so is Danjel, Shaker and Warheart so lets just calm the fVk down lol. But we werent riding u Seph, its not EU or whatever against US and I dont think ppl hate USA. I posted because I dont fully understand why, imo Americans see the slaying of a man who's legacy became far bigger than his threats ever were, as something that is gonna change the world. Me like u its closure but this is also about a battle for leadership. Its the 1st thing I see as a chink in Mr.President's armour, his 1st selfish act. Its a political move and a cheap one at that! So maybe those who said he wasnt good enough will be proved right. Obama for change...errr no actually O for Status Quo!
BTW tho the whole EU thing is waay over-rated. Anyone who has visited "Yerap" will know the English are terribly polite, the scots are ill-bred, Germans have no sense of humour, French are vain, Norwegians lack manners, Italians cant be trusted and the spanish are in-breds. Cmon yer b4stards whats yer response? Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:52pm
@Seph: Nothing against you bro.
BUT if you dont care and bla bla bla... Not into politics bla bla bla.. Why the f u ck do you try to make a comment thats way retarded. I mean, and dont take it personaly! When you, or anyone else is writing down a comment like you did, and after that saying you dont care and are not "up to speed in politics etc"
Then (for me) that is ignorant and stupid.
And for who ever this concerned: Its NOT USA against world...
And if you have no clue of this shait... Shut the F U C K up.
This is in general Seph, not only you...

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:57pm

I just see no point in commenting stuff i have NO clue about what so ever...

And im NOT saying you are a retard Seph.. so dont take it to heart.
"its politics";-)

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:03pm

Yea man Seph is cool and so is Danjel, Shaker and Warheart so lets just calm the fVk down lol. But we werent riding u Seph, its not EU or whatever against US and I dont think ppl hate USA. I posted because I dont fully understand why, imo Americans see the slaying of a man who's legacy became far bigger than his threats ever were, as something that is gonna change the world. Me like u its closure but this is also about a battle for leadership. Its the 1st thing I see as a chink in Mr.President's armour, his 1st selfish act. Its a political move and a cheap one at that! So maybe those who said he wasnt good enough will be proved right. Obama for change...errr no actually O for Status Quo!
BTW tho the whole EU thing is waay over-rated. Anyone who has visited "Yerap" will know the English are terribly polite, the scots are ill-bred, Germans have no sense of humour, French are vain, Norwegians lack manners, Italians cant be trusted and the spanish are in-breds. Cmon yer b4stards whats yer response? Wink
over here black guys are cool...dont know about the others....

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:25pm

first chink in Obama's armor? lmao bout that.. you don't know very much about Obama if you believe that Trinity.. i wouldn't have him manage a gumball machine! he'd probably lose the key :)

-------------

Posted By: Dr4g0v
Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:25pm
http://costofwar.com/en/ - http://costofwar.com/en/

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:45pm
How are my post retarted, it has nothing to do with politics??? so stop sayings its retarded cuz i know nothing of politics. I think your taking it way out of context. Let me fly a plane into your country and see what you have to say about it lol. I'm done, you guys dont get what im saying so there is no point in argueing my case. I have nothing against either one of you guys so please dont take any of this personally, its just a matter of opinion i guess and i tried stating mine a lil to much. Guess im wrong. Dan, Shaker, Trin you're all good people, no personal attacks here from me... i'll keep my personal thoughts to myself

warheart, im still ignoring you. <3

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:55pm
Hey.... I'm not better than strider remember!! Wink

Now when the fvck is psn back up... I actually had a dream about my friends list being totally f***ed up last night! Loads of hackers had taken it over and added themselves and all had threatening text bubbles. Then I woke up.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:04pm
awe sh1t Bin Laden had a huge porn collection? i still havn't seen Debbie does Afghanistan.. maybe they'll release those photo's?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:05pm
Ok Seph, we leave it:-)
Guess im a little "easy to provoke" also...
For what it's worth.
Danjel <3 Strider. Crister butthurt.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:12pm
Shaker you're just a dirty gay!

-------------

Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:18pm
admitting his ignorance in a roundabout way haha

-------------

Posted By: Crypto-_-421
Date Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:22pm
Maybe get Peggy Does Pakistan? OR DEEPTHROAT!! & by deepthroat, errr i mean DEEP-HEAD-WOUND!!!   LMAO

-------------

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:21am

awe sh1t Bin Laden had a huge porn collection?

considering these are some of the same people that wont let women wear anything short of a body suit....this is pretty funny and hypocritical, also quite ironic if u figure that well if they believe its like "off with her head" should a girl so much as show her face...wouldnt porno be like the apocalypse? :S

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:53am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

over here black guys are cool...dont know about the others....
well over here black guys r black and cool guys r cool! where does that leave the brown or mixed race ones? imo being black is nature's decision something you don't have control over. Being cool is status awarded to you by others for your attitude and outlook so ima disagreeing here and while ur at it pass the fvking chicken bucket! jk - Im going all out with the stereotypes now LMAO.
You and Seph have always made me laugh in-game and you both have a good attitude in the game hence respect and a cool status awarded from me anyways. Shaker, Dan and Warheart are the same plus ive had lengthy conversations on loadsa different stuff in-game, on PSN chat and email they have always been top class and Fu.K too. So its not a US vs EU or black against white, no personal attacks from me.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:13am
hahaha this thread got silly. Bit like some of my chat on BOPS, wish I could play on that. Must be nearly four weeks that PSN has been down.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:53am

first chink in Obama's armor? lmao bout that.. you don't know very much about Obama if you believe that Trinity.. i wouldn't have him manage a gumball machine! he'd probably lose the key :)
No mate its true I don't. But like many I base opinions on what I know of him and I believed him to be a more sincere politician than most. Any president/Prime Minister of a country will struggle to do a good job in the current climate and so its easy for us to sit here and judge or say so and so would have been better. But no one knows with any certainty because its all speculation. Im not defending him his record will be what he will be judged on whatever the state of the nation or planet when he took office and politicians understand that. They are far from dumb though even Bush and Reagan were smart but they got caught out. Im not sure why you say he's incompetent but we don't hear that here. Im guessing your not a democrat or didn't vote for them or him but I would like to know why he's been so unpopular. I know bout the birth certificate incident. One thing that bothers me though is this. If people do dislike him or think of him as a clown then why are they not asking hard questions about OBL? It was a shoot-to-kill operation on foreign soil and instead of making it uncomfortable for him - as in 'this was a move to distract the US public and become the hero overnight but we ain't fooled' or 'why strike now when you've known his whereabouts since August 2010?'- the majority of you accept it because its payback but don't bother questioning his motives. Im sure the laying of the wreath at ground zero takes on a different significance if you start to consider that the man may well have his own agenda.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:00am
Silly yes, Im turning gay without psn...
And i still cant find that Ruf ctr2 on GT5...
Granlund.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:08am

hahaha this thread got silly. Bit like some of my chat on BOPS, wish I could play on that. Must be nearly four weeks that PSN has been down.
all thread go aN4L go read IOTD and yea I agree but I wanted to know whats going down in US cos i'm curious. Instead of all the drama and gung-ho I wanted a US perspective. And I did say somewhere that i respect ppls viewpoint. Politics is my thing tho so maybe I should join a BNP bulletin board and start flamin?
PSN will be up once the rigorous security measures are sound then we'll all flock back enticed by freebies and willing to submit our personal data credit card details like it was all a bad dream. U got 360? Going to Game now for Brink [should of ordered for 360 duh!]. If any Fu.Kers got COD 4 on 360 or anything good let me know.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:16am
Just put on SSP 2 and watch Blackburn (hopefully beat United)... Needless to say I am sh1tting myself!

Wolves winning too and Blackpool look to have a few goals in them.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:22am
SH!t 4got bout the footie after last week's cave-in to man Yoo lol. Heard on Sport FM that Blackburn season ticket holders were selling them to MU fans cos they think theyll secure the prem on your patch...wtf "loyal supporters!" [chant]. I'll be back for 2nd half see whats happening.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:39am
They should get a draw, team is strong enough. Nervous at the moment!! We need a footie thread again... no bell ends ever bothered going in there!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:51am
Originally posted by TX2k7

awe sh1t Bin Laden had a huge porn collection?
considering these are some of the same people that wont let women wear anything short of a body suit....this is pretty funny and hypocritical, also quite ironic if u figure that well if they believe its like "off with her head" should a girl so much as show her face...wouldnt porno be like the apocalypse? :S

there treatment of women is very hypocritical, they only bury men up to their waste to stone them, which gives the men a chance to free themselves, but women are buried up to their neck giving them no chance to free themselves.

the porn should make people realize that for them its about hate and killing and not religion. they just use religion to justify there hate and killing.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:43am

No mate its true I don't. But like many I base opinions on what I know of him and I believed him to be a more sincere politician than most. Any president/Prime Minister of a country will struggle to do a good job in the current climate and so its easy for us to sit here and judge or say so and so would have been better. But no one knows with any certainty because its all speculation. Im not defending him his record will be what he will be judged on whatever the state of the nation or planet when he took office and politicians understand that. They are far from dumb though even Bush and Reagan were smart but they got caught out. Im not sure why you say he's incompetent but we don't hear that here. Im guessing your not a democrat or didn't vote for them or him but I would like to know why he's been so unpopular. I know bout the birth certificate incident. One thing that bothers me though is this. If people do dislike him or think of him as a clown then why are they not asking hard questions about OBL? It was a shoot-to-kill operation on foreign soil and instead of making it uncomfortable for him - as in 'this was a move to distract the US public and become the hero overnight but we ain't fooled' or 'why strike now when you've known his whereabouts since August 2010?'- the majority of you accept it because its payback but don't bother questioning his motives. Im sure the laying of the wreath at ground zero takes on a different significance if you start to consider that the man may well have his own agenda.

sincere politician? lmao you can't believe anything he says :)

he has his own agenda, and its faaaarrrrr left, and extreeeeemly progressive

1 example- with the economy as bad as what it is, and so many people unemployed, and massive inflation looming he wants to raise 1 billion dollars for his 2012 campaign.. 1 BILLION DOLLARS??? yea he's a very sincere politician all right

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:33pm

sincere politician? lmao you can't believe anything he says :)

he has his own agenda, and its faaaarrrrr left, and extreeeeemly progressive

1 example- with the economy as bad as what it is, and so many people unemployed, and massive inflation looming he wants to raise 1 billion dollars for his 2012 campaign.. 1 BILLION DOLLARS??? yea he's a very sincere politician all right

Syz I said believed him to be a more sincere politician meaning he's more full of sh1t than I thought he was. Usually in politics a party leader is shaped by the direction in which the party favours, he's simply a product of his time. The democrats wanted to represent "change" didn't they? Hence a leadership race between Hilary Clinton and Obama. 
I dont understand how parties raise funds for elections in USA but it sounds like it comes from public funds? Hmmn I see your pint if thats right but is that what all presidents in office do? And if so its the methods that fvked but it shows is not about REAL change tho imo. 
In UK the MPs [Senators] vote on how much their pay is going to increase AND they also set public sector pay rises too. Whilst they b1tch on about about pay freezes, pay cuts, job cuts etc and how they understand but "there are hard choices to be made" they voted in favour of a pay increase. Just like the fat fvkin C U Next TuesdayS they are. And thats after some of them were sent to prison for fiddling their expenses. One minister claimed expenses for p0rn flicks for fvk sake.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6001447.ece - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6001447.ece

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:39pm

They should get a draw, team is strong enough. Nervous at the moment!! We need a footie thread again... no bell ends ever bothered going in there!
Chiquitita for the next lead in Nutcracker! He mugged the ref but I didnt see Sir Alex harping on about the state of the game and the science of fortune over the course of a season! Yes we'll resurrect the footie thread for the UCL...i'll b the 1st bell end to sound off lol. Hope Shaker watched his team in the cup final wtf did they go? think they were still in the hotel singing 'sweet chariot!'.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:13pm

Chiquitita for the next lead in Nutcracker! He mugged the ref but I didnt see Sir Alex harping on about the state of the game and the science of fortune over the course of a season! Yes we'll resurrect the footie thread for the UCL...i'll b the 1st bell end to sound off lol. Hope Shaker watched his team in the cup final wtf did they go? think they were still in the hotel singing 'sweet chariot!'.

Nah think it was a pen to be fair... I wasn't so sure at first but the ref took his time and got it right.

Shaker hates football, too manly for him.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:01pm

Nah think it was a pen to be fair... I wasn't so sure at first but the ref took his time and got it right.

Shaker hates football, too manly for him.
Hmmn still say he moved his trailing left leg onto Robinson's body but it was a clumsy dive...maybe he wants out of Rovers? Perilously close now BCFC, Wigan, West Ham and you guys. MU deserve to win league but the prem has been exciting but poor in quality of top games...disappointing season. 

-------------

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:36pm
headshotted his b**** ass.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk