Forum Discription: Discuss this team with all forum members
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6906
Printed Date: 28 Apr 2024 at 1:43pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: DEEP vs Strider & Goons
Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Subject: DEEP vs Strider & Goons
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 4:57pm
Instead of spammin other threads like iAMs clan section, I figured we could move it here to get everything figured out. I'll update as i get info on the match.

DEEP       Vs.     Striders Goons

Ether                 Strider
Seph                 QuickRC
Papa

Time/Date:  April 19, at 2:30 P.M. est. 6:00 UK

Warfare: 

Maps: ?
           ?
           ?
VCTF: 

Maps: Suspense
          Necro
          Sandstorm

Just an opinion on the maps, let me know what you think. Warfare: Downtown, Avalanche, Torlan????? Your call. Still need to get ahold of a US server we can borrow too.

If you can get 4 let me know, I'm sure Fluff is going to feel left out. Then he'll end up taking it out on his boyfriend.

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Replies:
Posted By: Zellot
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 5:22pm
yo my money's on the SG clan your going Down seph and yo stop using my moves on downtown you pissant of a FF7 villian jp i'm not taking any side i would like to spectate this **** though

-------------
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 8:14pm
oh me me strider recruit me!! pick me! :( Ill bring my hacks

Posted By: cry2EUKing
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 9:21pm
lol i think nxt week maybe thursday?? i mean u guys got a nice eu server aswell :) so maybe we can do bth! jst mke sure its no boo-key US server i wanna test it first peace

-------------
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME

Date Posted: 13 Apr 2011 at 11:19pm
Next thursday is my birthday so the chance of me being sober enough to play is not looking good, lol.

-------------

Posted By: YINYANG
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:31am

LOL 3 v 3 Torlan, that would take some smart tactics, You guys should throw in a smaller map to test out foot mode skills in warfare like Market District

-------------

Posted By: JPINATOR
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:52am
Warfare doesnt evolve around foot mode skills, if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch.

I only know 1 US server and that's Bains.. I don't know how you EU guys play on that one.

-------------

Posted By: YINYANG
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:06am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Warfare doesnt evolve around foot mode skills, if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch.

I only know 1 US server and that's Bains.. I don't know how you EU guys play on that one.

if one map out of the three is smaller how does it make the match evolve around foot mode skills lol

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:13am
Market District and Sinkhole arn't Warfare maps, more CTF maps IMO. Even tho i do like Sinkhole once in awhile.. Anyways hopefully he can get more then a 3v3, maybe a 4v4 or 5v5 so Torlan is a better choice. I do see your point tho ying aka charlie sheen aka black panther. lol ;) 

All up to you tho Strider, tell me what maps you like. I also like Power Surge myself.

-------------

Posted By: -NocTuRnuS-
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 6:01am

if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch.

Maybe if there are 6 players... CTF 4v4 or Duel I'd say is foot mode skills game

-------------
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple

Posted By: ColossusSlayer
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:42am
even if you are a Warfare player you need foot skills, Unreal is based around fragging skills and always has been. You didnt buy the game and hop straight in a raptor and never get out.

no offence to any1 at all but I think that warfare players are least skilled players coz they are scared to play any other mode coz of getting owned but footmode players are good at all modes and can hop into any server in any mode and pwn coz footmode skills are an all round beastly skill to have.

all Im saying is if you suck at on foot then get better coz it will help you get better at warfare or VCTF, duel would be a good start.

-------------
http://img824.imageshack.us/i/ps2topshadowbanner.jpg/" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:53am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

even if you are a Warfare player you need foot skills, Unreal is based around fragging skills and always has been. You didnt buy the game and hop straight in a raptor and never get out. no offence to any1 at all but I think that warfare players are least skilled players coz they are scared to play any other mode coz of getting owned but footmode players are good at all modes and can hop into any server in any mode and pwn coz footmode skills are an all round beastly skill to have. all Im saying is if you suck at on foot then get better coz it will help you get better at warfare or VCTF, duel would be a good start.
wtf happens en when u dnt hve a vehicle lmao!! foot skill is a big part of UT n is why QM, tri n devil were/are so good! i mean spammin random rockets its effective but it dnt cut da mustard imo!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:55am

even if you are a Warfare player you need foot skills, Unreal is based around fragging skills and always has been. You didnt buy the game and hop straight in a raptor and never get out. no offence to any1 at all but I think that warfare players are least skilled players coz they are scared to play any other mode coz of getting owned but footmode players are good at all modes and can hop into any server in any mode and pwn coz footmode skills are an all round beastly skill to have. all Im saying is if you suck at on foot then get better coz it will help you get better at warfare or VCTF, duel would be a good start.
hhmmm on this amnesia haze morning i find myself agreeing with u

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:57am
Originally posted by cry2EUKing

wtf happens en when u dnt hve a vehicle lmao!! foot skill is a big part of UT n is why QM, tri n devil were/are so good! i mean spammin random rockets its effective but it dnt cut da mustard imo!
didnt mean to quote u i CS i meant to reply to the retarded post of JPs!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 7:58am
this choong is 2 much i go aslerp i think

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 8:04am

Warfare doesnt evolve around foot mode skills, if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch. I only know 1 US server and that's Bains.. I don't know how you EU guys play on that one.
u dnt know how we play on it lol cough cough! we dont know how any of u play on EU servers.............o wait a minute yes we do all we hafe 2 do is look at the warfare servers o look EU is allways empty dats the biggest clue to whose got the best warfare players peace!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 8:25am

i must be high XD! CS what was the last mode u saw me playing?? i play all modes! like i have said if u guys have got a ctf,dm or tdm going invite me n i will play! peace

-------------

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 10:39am

Warfare doesnt evolve around foot mode skills, if you want to test out foot mode skills go play deathmatch. I only know 1 US server and that's Bains.. I don't know how you EU guys play on that one.
u dnt know how we play on it lol cough cough! we dont know how any of u play on EU servers.............o wait a minute yes we do all we hafe 2 do is look at the warfare servers o look EU is allways empty dats the biggest clue to whose got the best warfare players peace!
because the EU players always play that gay ass titan mode, that's why.

-------------

Posted By: Heavenly_tRiNiTy
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by BAIN

because the EU players always play that gay ass titan mode, that's why.
Lol Im finding myself agreeing with u there Bain. At least with no servers there is effectively a solution to the problem. This game revolves around many issues (aside from ping) foot modes and vehicle modes are different. You dont necessarily have to be good at fragging to hold down nodes or flags. Lets not forget there are avrils, an overpowered flak also nightshades, tanks, raptors, mantas, scorpions, hellbenders, darkwalkers and vipers. Also bigger maps means team tactics, intelligent positional play, quickness of thought and action in all modes would be important as well as hand-eye coordination, accuracy and movement. I do however agree if you are good on foot and have all the other attributes to transfer to vehicles then u will b the more accomplished player. You don't necessarily have to duel tho TDM is probably nearer to what u experience in WF or vCTF and CTF gives u that sharpness of mind and movement. 

-------------
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!

Posted By: OneMan1Army
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:35pm

even if you are a Warfare player you need foot skills, Unreal is based around fragging skills and always has been.

+ 1

no offence to any1 at all but I think that warfare players are least skilled players coz they are scared to play any other mode.

-------------
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:54pm

You didnt buy the game and hop straight in a raptor and never get out.

HEY!!! Dont make fun of Shaker like that!!!     lmao

Wow Strider, MONSTER kill on the post huh?

You can get by in Warfare on stradegy but thats only if you run orbs and get rides. Otherwise being good on foot is going to be a must when it comes to holding nodes or attacking them without the orb carrier. ColossusSlayer is right, the game is about fragging, so anything you do in it is going to require some skill on foot in order to be good at it.

Back to the match, Strider, any luck on more players? And who do you have playing as a third? I would like a 4v4 :)

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 12:56pm

didnt mean to quote u i CS i meant to reply to the retarded post of JPs!
king of the retards calling a post retarded? now that's funny. i think JP meant that if you want to really see who is better at Warfare then choose a true Warfare map, not a TDM/Warfare hybrid.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:10pm
Thats exactly what I meant Bain.. thanks.. don't know how that got twisted around. Anyway, Strider.. stop spamming this thread. We need to get back on topic though, this is Deeps thread so please take your little issues somewhere else.

*edit.. also.. all I said to Yingyang was if you guys want to test out your footmode skills, play DM instead of Warfare, so didn't that just agree with CS post? lol.. you guys get all antsy in your pantsy when you feel like your mode is being threatened.

-------------

Posted By: T2D-QuickRC
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:50pm
spam* spam* spam*
can we just get this sh!t on the road for once??

-------------
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 1:53pm
and tbh SEPH ur the fvcking goon brov... get ur facts right in the future.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:02pm
bain stop muff diving JPs gash box! winge winge fckin winge! 3v3 vs deep/alt XD lol, but i wanna play iam first= 3v3 your best line-up n then bain,jp n feh 4 da nxt line-up like next wensday or thursday! so iAM what time can we do this nxt week??? lets just set a date, time, maps n hosts etc n be humble n play!!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:07pm
2v2 right now bain?? u n jp vs me n quick? or how about feh n seph vs me n quick?? we can do this now if your on??

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:11pm
winkle picker bain your dad wears make-up

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:12pm
Why dont you want to play DEEP first? Need practice? lol

@quick - First of all you have to talk to strider about gettin the show on the road, not us. We're ready. And im not a goon you are :) You're striders gang, and gang members are called goons, figured that would be a step up for you in life.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:17pm
lets have a little scrim tonight seph we will call it a warm up match as u say practice! 2v2 u n ether vs me n quick vctf/war! deep EU n whatever US server u choose! just 4 fun

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:22pm
Whatever US server? Ok Ethers host it is then ;) And we dont have control of the DEEP EU server, isn't that dragovs server?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:30pm
seee seph all u do is chat sh!t.

-------------

Posted By: Sk-iller
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:48pm
[QUOTE=cry2EUKing]bain stop muff diving JPs gash box!QUOTE]
Classic line. I'll think about this 1 when I spark my 1st zoot 2nite.

-------------
http://a.imagehost.org/view/0118/Sk-iller">

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 2:50pm
QUICK Sephs not chattin sh.it DEEP PENETRATION server is Dragovs (absoluteLY) so as he controls it u need to approach him. Also for WF Bain has the only server atm afaik. 

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:10pm

bain stop muff diving JPs gash box! winge winge fckin winge! 3v3 vs deep/alt XD lol, but i wanna play iam first= 3v3 your best line-up n then bain,jp n feh 4 da nxt line-up like next wensday or thursday! so iAM what time can we do this nxt week??? lets just set a date, time, maps n hosts etc n be humble n play!!
you didn't show when i was in kma and you won't show now. sorry seph, but you're just wasting your time. and strider, i'd like some onion rings with my whopper please.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:11pm
Im not, im actually in the process of ordering a server myself. So you can't say im not trying to back up the sh1t i talk. Can't really say those words yourself can you?

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:43pm

you didn't show when i was in kma and you won't show now. sorry seph, but you're just wasting your time. and strider, i'd like some onion rings with my whopper please.
lets play 2night 2v2 ?? u chat so much breeze bain u fckin f** im calling iam out 2night n lets c who shows, theres not 1 single player in iam that would hve the balls 2 play me EU war! i hve turned your whole squad over tme n tme again on ****ty laggy hosts u r not good players!

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

[QUOTE=cry2EUKing]bain stop muff diving JPs gash box!QUOTE]
Classic line. I'll think about this 1 when I spark my 1st zoot 2nite.
XD!!! bored n i just wanna play sme scrims

-------------

Posted By: Iuckshot
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Black Panther

LOL 3 v 3 Torlan, that would take some smart tactics, You guys should throw in a smaller map to test out foot mode skills in warfare like Market District

Market District != footmode skills
(is not)

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/tridrokun" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 5:11pm

lets play 2night 2v2 ?? u chat so much breeze bain u fckin f** im calling iam out 2night n lets c who shows, theres not 1 single player in iam that would hve the balls 2 play me EU war! i hve turned your whole squad over tme n tme again on ****ty laggy hosts u r not good players!

LOL you're not worth my time strider. Besides, if I want to play warfare and actually have a worthwhile match, I would want more than just a 2v2..that's chump change, so have fun playing you're little "duel" warfare while I play with the big kids.

-------------

Posted By: Ppareja76
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 5:32pm
lets get this started! its been a while.

-------------

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 5:39pm

2v2 right now bain?? u n jp vs me n quick? or how about feh n seph vs me n quick?? we can do this now if your on??
if you cant handle 1 A-Team member how can you handle 2? you got ****d when you had you, quickRC and those other two good players VS me. i killed you twice on every flag run and almost got a rampage on you. just stop ca Seph and the others could do the same. you need more practice if your going to play with the big boys.

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Posted By: danjel3+5
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 5:42pm
zzZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

This.
Will.
Never.
Happen.

Ever.

I.
Would.
Bet.
£2,500.
On.
It.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanjelV8" rel="nofollow - Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 5:47pm
4v4 vs iam next thursday!! wot tme we gnna do this?? im gnna post smetng in your team thread so we can mke it official! yall scared??? feh u a big noob who talks big sh1t proper geek! stop talking n make sure your in dat 4v4 to back your words 4 once! show pony

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 5:59pm

4v4 vs iam next thursday!! wot tme we gnna do this?? im gnna post smetng in your team thread so we can mke it official! yall scared??? feh u a big noob who talks big sh1t proper geek! stop talking n make sure your in dat 4v4 to back your words 4 once! show pony
i cant wait to **** you. ill have you picking up daisies if you show

-------------

Posted By: danjel3+5
Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 6:19pm
He won't show. He never does. Apart from against me. And he lost :D

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanjelV8" rel="nofollow - Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.

Date Posted: 14 Apr 2011 at 9:55pm

Why dont you worry about our match since this is the DEEP thread... dont show for our match first before you go settin up another one.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 5:56am
^Lol. Strider no disrespect but c'mon man clarify then prioritise. You said ur getting an EU WF server then its IF u get a server now its u need Dragov's server. Its DEEP then iAM now its iAM then DEEP. And for the record we as a clan have never player 2x2 in any mode.  

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 10:22am
Fvck it ama psn draggy... all you TW@TS have done is side track this. You know for the 2! weeks strider has wanted to set this up, he's been trying really hard to get a server and set up a time an date and i have been working close with him aswell! TRUST ME we just wanna play some ut3...how meny years has ut3 been out? and you players still refuse to play huh? FVCK ME!

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 10:28am
NOW!... strider asked me whn i can play in this and i sed "MONDAY 2 THURSDAY" coz i work weekends. You dont need a hole fvcking day to play a scrim do ya? Like i sed ama psn draggy an ask him to lend the server for a few hours in warfare next week so we can get this on the road.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 1:52pm
Congrats on that, but i've tried playin him already last sunday cuz but he wouldnt' respond to playing that day, you have your facts wrong dumbass, we've been ready to play, but i can't get him to talk about a date and time. The only thing he said to me was next thursday but thats my birthday so told him no, can't do it... and haven't heard a word since, he's dodging me and talkin to iAM now. And forget draggys server, i have a US server... he said he'd kick our ass on US host, so own up. Set a date, Lets play dousche bags.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 2:53pm
i got the 4th player n im sorry to say its GAME OVER i have allways wanted to field this team XD bzzzzzzzzzin! we can do thursday against deep n iam its no problem there both gnna get pawned anyways quick real talk! afterwards we gnna hafe 2 challenge Qm so we can at least get sme ggs n those fellas dnt even fck wth war! so its nxt thursday, but what time???

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 2:58pm
quick me transfer dat gwoop 2 u 2mz so u can rent r own serrver peace

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 3:23pm
You must not be able to read very well, i wont be around next thursday... birthday. Who's your team? And what other day works for you?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 3:40pm
Hows Tuesday sound?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 5:40pm
Yes would be great! am home all day tuesday :) i dnt mind playing on US dedicated host ether ok? am at that point where i just wana play... you no wt i meen?

all this wak talk man -_-

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 5:46pm
tuesday hmmm ok the best time for both our team would be about 6.00pm uk. That will probably be about "1.23pm, 2.30pm" east usa?

Now if you think thats ok thn cool. just reply.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 10:05pm
Ok sounds good

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 11:33pm
Now did you say, you have a server right?

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Apr 2011 at 11:35pm
add my psn for the time bein pls

QuickRC

-------------

Posted By: Ether404
Date Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 12:30am
can't work for on weekdays now.  yes i now have work to do.  lucky me

-------------
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Congrats on that, but i've tried playin him already last sunday cuz but he wouldnt' respond to playing that day, you have your facts wrong dumbass, we've been ready to play, but i can't get him to talk about a date and time. The only thing he said to me was next thursday but thats my birthday so told him no, can't do it... and haven't heard a word since, he's dodging me and talkin to iAM now. And forget draggys server, i have a US server... he said he'd kick our ass on US host, so own up. Set a date, Lets play dousche bags.
lol using my words huh? and he hasnt been talking to us(only one or two post about playing us). this guy is just a clown. if your going to set it up just do it with Quick like your doing and it might happen. and btw Quick iAM is next if you can

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 2:14am
Originally posted by Ether404

So Tuesdays no good for u is what you're saying? Which would suck, cuz papa is only off Tuesday and wednesday :S

-------------

Posted By: Ether404
Date Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 9:22am

Originally posted by Ether404

So Tuesdays no good for u is what you're saying? Which would suck, cuz papa is only off Tuesday and wednesday :S

yea my weekdays are booked now.  i'll only be free on the weekends

-------------
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.

Date Posted: 16 Apr 2011 at 12:12pm
Then you set the date and time

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 4:16pm
ugh hey??? its past 2:30.... papa and i are online

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 4:53pm
so yo is this going down or is strider pussing out lol pus pus pus lol jk but on the real though i wanna watch this **** live stream so get killingugood to spectate and lets watch some justin.tv

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 4:56pm
suppose to be happening right, haven't heard from anyone, just papa and i online takin on AR in pub matchs lol

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:00pm
yah im down 4 sme action! where u at quick?? let me c who i can round up

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:03pm
well i hope it goes down, and seph if u get ur ass kick by EU players your banned from the US

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:05pm
lets set a time?? i was thinking 11.30 london GMT?? cant be 2 late

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:06pm
o yah we hve EU server aswell so its US n EU servers Nice lmao XD

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:12pm
i got my US no worries ;) so like in an hour we're doing this? Add my psn same as my name here

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:16pm
lol dude only real peeps on my psn!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:16pm
so is that your way of backing out?

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:17pm
an hour maybe an hour n a half! only me n another dude at da mo

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:24pm
seph us your brain or has the acohol kill to many cells there other ways beside being added to someones psn to set **** up

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:25pm
quicks probably smoking some trees lol

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Zellot

seph us your brain or has the acohol kill to many cells there other ways beside being added to someones psn to set **** up

When did you get permission to post about it? i know theres others ways, but that is the easiest dumb fvck. Worry about your matches i'll worry about mine

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:36pm
i got 4 players still waiting on quick da gypo lol my fam! u gnna need to have 5 players so we can get da server started on da EU host

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by Zellot

When did you get permission to post about it? i know theres others ways, but that is the easiest dumb fvck. Worry about your matches i'll worry about mine
yo yo yo calm the f*** down rover i was just messin with u, and i do what ever the f*** i want i don't need permission and since your PMSing i'll quit my messing around in this thread spater hundin esel

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:47pm
Bahaha well i was waiting to make this call but im going to have to look like a lil b1tch... i have 2 players, Me and Deep_silense..... cant get ahold of two of my others and Ether is out for medical reasons.... I'll keep tryin to field a team but its lookin kinda rough

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:48pm
quick dnt wanna play but im still down! got 3 players includin me! trying to find 2 EU players to mke 5 any offers??

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:54pm
ok bro well if we hafe 2 set diffo date 2 play deep its kool!! can we set up a scrim 4 tonight u can use sme other peeps they dnt hfe 2 be deep??? lets get sme ggs

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:56pm
man c if u can get sme iAM/Qm/any good players

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 5:57pm
matt will invite u in seph n then u cn invite who u want! i dnt care if i win or lose lets jst hve ggs

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:03pm

alright, at least get something outta this i guess lol

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:16pm
so u cant get 5 any US players 2 play???

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:17pm
so u cant get 5 any US players 2 play???

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:19pm
there is no team 3v3 that could get past me,terror n matt in warfare no one!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:20pm
prove me wrong

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:27pm

sorry, its pointless without ether, We had a deal that we were going to set you in your place... without him this is just a pug, not a clan match... I'm tryin to put together a team to play your pug with you. Ppl i want.... King_eternal, Phantaci, Darakoom, Feh, Trainwreck, TX and i could keep going but no one seems to be online right now, so your sh1t outta luck. I like how this went from a beat me on my own host, US warfare and vctf, to a EU warfare match... i have a server, when we play its US, your going to own up. Then get shut up. Sorry i can't field a team right now, not my fault, i tried.

-------------

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:35pm
no worries man... it was getting kind of late anyway and i dont really have time to play vctf and warfare games especially since its probably gonna be more than 1 map each mode i guess... all i want is just some GGs.. regardless of this grudge going on between u 3 lol... shame a PuG couldnt be organized 2night either.. was looking forward to a match...

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:38pm
i could ask chrisc and arkos, they're playin right now....

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:39pm
kool seph u get who u want bro! i would be surprised if phant n deadaim played 4 u i would hope they would field only Qm because i would love 2 play those guys!

-------------

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:40pm
ask whoever u want :) any players any team could get would be nice...

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:42pm
so its matt, terror, buster n me 4 warfare plus 1 moe EU maybe associate?? wheres venom these days??

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:43pm
lets just get regular ggs going 4 da future

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:44pm
n plz no one start hatin on matt n terror because there just dwn 4 ggs in ut3

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 6:45pm

i could ask chrisc and arkos, they're playin right now....
ask em im down

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk