Replies:
Posted By: Gh0sTLikE
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 7:43am
do you always win? :P

-------------
http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/xX-Gh0sTLikE-Xx/">

Posted By: SIZZLE
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 9:47am
Phantaci, exactly how long has it been since QM has played a real clan match? honestly from what ive seen QM is still the top allround clan imo AR is still top in vctf imo

the reason im asking is ive seen you guys offer to play anyone and no one ever plays you guys? how did you guys get so many matches before?

maybe you should just have a QM reunion and play on the same team in all the different modes, and see who's willing to play against you guys. even get Deadaim Inc Crow Trendy to play a few games. some thing like the vctf scrims we did.

ill play 4 sure! i normally don't like 8v8 but i think if QM is on one team it would be sic and id haft to play all out.

-------------
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Posted By: FehtalaTee
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 12:13pm
SHllllllllllllllllllllT ill play u if i can round up some DGround ppl. i wanna show u how a flag runner can get pass a duelerBig smile right PawEasyWink HAHA

-------------
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!

Posted By: ax412
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 1:40pm
well sizzle we played Devil yesterday.
& when Bum was here, we played PcX & AK-47
thank u ak for playing us so many times. we also beat NM
we've been more active than most clans which is sad.
back in the day sizzle people played us cuz we were fairly new. but after a year we proved losing was near impossible.
in our history we havent lost more than 7 maps
ps3 & 360 combined.
we even make vctf & war challenges to no avail.
this is my wisdom from clan matches, the average pub star isnt as effective when he plays an all qM team :/

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 1:41pm
& feh we will 4v4 y'all

-------------

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 1:46pm
ME VS QM!!! GL to u all.. noobs :P

-------------

Posted By: InHuMaNe_KiLLa
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 2:11pm
Well when I went to play for a DEVIL player, I was told it was like a scrim/match not clan match.. So I don't remember off the top of my head the results, sorry :/.. All I can say they owned us? ConfusedOuch

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 2:20pm
dang ok
what's the difference between a scrim and clan match anyhow

-------------

Posted By: BuMrUsH
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 4:22pm
Scrim - excuses allowed. "I wasn't going hard; I was plain around."
Clan Match - no excuses. "....No good game?"

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Basically lol, people don't take scrims seriously :/..

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Posted By: BuMrUsH
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Basically lol, people don't take scrims seriously :/..

BUT..they only say that if they lose the scrim..

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 4:32pm
Which DEVIL did but I didn't make excuses, I just try to play my hardest so yeah.. I had 24 ping can't complain at that, which was really smooth lololol

-------------
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 4:48pm

scrims and clan matches really only applies to games with tournies and ladders.. a clan match is ussually recorded on a ladder or a tourney.. a scrim is just a nightly game to practice as a team for the clan matches

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 5:31pm

this is not directed at devil

but when does qM get to play a clan match?
and is there any difference in the end

-------------

Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 5:40pm
I think they were talking about 4v4 with u guys.. just ask them

-------------
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2010 at 7:24pm
I could of sworn RTO did, despite getting our asses handed to us.  However, the evidence of that is probably long gone, since I think the old RTO section was deleted.  In fact, I think it might of been the only results we posted, though I think we also posted the results of another one of our four or five clan matches before the original RTO fell apart.

-------------

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 2:18am
I'm drunk and would like to be dumb right now..... i'd like a match sometime in Vctf: teams... you guys... vs. me fehtalatee, kingfatalis/ or lunacy, jibba91, and buckethead...... may sound outta the blue especially with one EU guy but hes good enough to play U.S. i think we might stand a chance in all honesty... sad part is i might have to let TEE and Bucket do the flag runnin and not me which i hate cuz tee has no D skills but im down.

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 2:34am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

I'm drunk and would like to be dumb right now..... i'd like a match sometime in Vctf: teams... you guys... vs. me fehtalatee, kingfatalis/ or lunacy, jibba91, and buckethead...... may sound outta the blue especially with one EU guy but hes good enough to play U.S. i think we might stand a chance in all honesty... sad part is i might have to let TEE and Bucket do the flag runnin and not me which i hate cuz tee has no D skills but im down.
Dana ur ah tool !

-------------
Riff Raff - True Artist

Date Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 2:55am
ok if u need a 6v6 villian is in too, hes a camper from hell, im sure Paw will set him in his place.... thats all i want, villian u FN noob

-------------

Posted By: jibba91
Date Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 10:15am

?????

-------------

Posted By: Paw
Date Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 10:30am
were boss status

-------------
-Show me my Opponent-

Date Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 5:19pm
at the most we can do 5vs5

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 9:38pm
i'll play with qm if you need an extra noob to use as a human shield xD

-------------

Date Posted: 06 Aug 2010 at 10:04pm
sweet lets figure something out, being drunk i forgot to mention the fact i wont be around this weekend, going outta town, but whenever after that; i like 5v5

oh and scratchin one of the players, gonna need tx2k7 on my team lol prolly have to lose bucket since hes EU or else king

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 3:16am
me? a Noob? play against the great qM?Shocked
haha i got a planEvil Smile MAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!

-------------

Posted By: F.u.k-shaker
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 7:17am
I would really like too have a shoot at qm! I see phant in the servers from time to time... But where are the rest of qm!?

-------------

Posted By: -DaGoN-
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 7:22am
Seph I'd be down, and I can def. understand that you'd lose me first with me being EU and all, still an honour you'd chosse me in the first place thanks bro ! Smile And I can handle US host, flag running is still rather easy. Only the killing gets so much harder. Get back to me if you need/want me for the match.

-------------
B-B-BucKetHe4D !

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 10:22am
Originally posted by BucKetHe4d

Seph I'd be down, and I can def. understand that you'd lose me first with me being EU and all, still an honour you'd chosse me in the first place thanks bro ! Smile And I can handle US host, flag running is still rather easy. Only the killing gets so much harder. Get back to me if you need/want me for the match.

yep lag makes killing harder but it doesn't make flag running any harder. i bet your eu servers still have my scorch marks xD

-------------

Posted By: Ether404
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 11:56am

fehtalatee?  please tell me this is a joke...

-------------
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 12:34pm

is this really gonna happen or is this a joke

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 1:13pm
if bumrush gets internet for a weekend we will play anyone.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 1:37pm
from what i just seen on Suspense you'll only need Weezy, he wrecked our whole team by his self! ask worm he was on my team

the sic'est sh1t i ever seen on ut3! im just glad he didn't get a screenshot xD everywhere i went *u were killed by yzeeW waP* i wanted to shoot the dam screen so it would stop showing that sh1t lol

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 2:12pm
lol sizzle

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Cry y so mean!?

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by BucKetHe4d

yep lag makes killing harder but it doesn't make flag running any harder. i bet your eu servers still have my scorch marks xD

yea being in a EU sever its realy hard killing some1. then when u hit the point when u skip around the map thats when its hard to make a flag run. the more i stay in the EU severs the more n more i get lag. into the point i get kicked offline. but sense i always b in the EU it has gotten me better.Smile. Yo Dagon it would b fun to have u on the team and Seph thx 4 picking me out of all the noobsSmile(he send me a pm saying he only picked me ca he was drunkCry lol jk)

-------------

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 3:48pm
its not that hard to kill on EU server, u just gotta get used to the lag and compensate for it wen shooting....it might b a novel idea to some but its something iv had to get used to since i ping around 120 on East Coast US servers

and just hv some sense & know wen n wen not to use ur hoverboard.

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 4:46pm
most of the qm guys are in us servers. i wake up kinda early sometimes which is why i might be in a eu server.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

from what i just seen on Suspense you'll only need Weezy, he wrecked our whole team by his self! ask worm he was on my team

the sic'est sh1t i ever seen on ut3! im just glad he didn't get a screenshot xD everywhere i went *u were killed by yzeeW waP* i wanted to shoot the dam screen so it would stop showing that sh1t lol
umm me in the walker vs paw with u damage? on foot he's got me beat hands down.

-------------

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 07 Aug 2010 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Ether404

yuh he wasn't kidding when he said he was drunk.. Wasted.!

-------------
Riff Raff - True Artist

Date Posted: 08 Aug 2010 at 4:44pm

im back from lil trip, and yes i was drunk but serious, i think it would be fun, yes jibba i asked for you to play hahaha just accept this idea but dont be c***y. Me, Fehtalatee (ether i drink alot so i tend to make bad choices), Jib, TX2k7 (cuz hes my Fav Nooby flag runner), And buckethead. Hopefully everyone will be down to do this

I think it would be a good fight in all honesty, as long as everyone knew their roles.

So whenever bum can get on let me or us know phantaci and we'll make this happen :)

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk