Category: Off Topic Forums
Forum Name: Fists of Fury
Forum Discription: Less moderation for those who feel the need
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3946
Printed Date: 18 May 2024 at 2:28pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: EnVy SELLS OUT LIKE A b****!!!!!
Posted By: _EnVy_
Subject: EnVy SELLS OUT LIKE A b****!!!!!
Date Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 11:57pm
yeah i bought MW2 an hour ago. i dont know why bc this game is serilously ****. it doesnt even deserve the cla*ss of FPS, but yeah i got it...

-------------

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"

Replies:
Posted By: ReverendCrow
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 12:22am

f** me bain and a few other drunkers are playing DM right now so f*** u

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 11:54am
i catch the next one rev i played mw2 for 10 mins before taking it out and throwing it under my bed. it is so f***ing ****ty it makes me laugh. i went straight back to the dead and better game with the quickness. funny to see there are over a million and a half idiots playing that trash xDDD

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: COKKENBALLS
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

yeah i bought MW2 an hour ago. i dont know why bc this game is serilously ****. it doesnt even deserve the cla*ss of FPS, but yeah i got it...
You're right, that game is q()eer. I'll give you $10.00 for it.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 4:20pm
you got a deal, thats $10 shipping and full price thank u cokk

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: COKKENBALLS
Date Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 7:09pm
Keep it.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 1:53pm
xD told you it sucks lmao..but i guess the campaign is alright at least..

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: jibba91
Date Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:54pm
told u not to get. only up side a lot of ppl. ut3 still better

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 12:00am
doesnt matter now, i returned it for uncharted 2..

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 12:13am
i'm rent that to see what everyone is talking about. every one says its a great game so we'll see

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 1:29am
i like it, but i like any good campaign game story line wise. its pretty damn epic so far. and the online game is pretty solid imo, its got some fun modes. any game is better than cod series...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: env_1ner
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 1:38am
u will have more fun with uncharted 2.  and yeah only the capaign is good

Posted By: Danjel8
Date Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 7:53am
story mode is epic on uc2, online is ok. Plunder is fun but its just nothing compared to cod online. 

-------------

Posted By: MEGA_HOTT
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 6:25am
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 isn't that horrible of a game. Just has different tactics...camping. Thumbs Up

<3 MEGA_HOTT

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:25pm
lol im mosdef not a camper, my skills are way beyond that...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:36pm
cod has no tanks and walkers so ur skill hv dropped alot my friend lol

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:15pm
lol w/e jibba, just bc im beastly in those doesnt mean i cant do anything else. lol i can do it all my friend...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: MIGZ-1
Date Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:20pm

so is this a dont buy i kinda want it but ive never been into that serious

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 11:27pm
lol i know u can do more than that. if i was u rent it and try it before u buy it cause everyone will tell u a different thing so just try it before u buy it.

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:01am
Originally posted by MIGZ-1

the only thing good about MW2 is its simply a bigger game on the market and the ma**es are playing it. compared to ut3, ut3 is hands down a much better game. depends if your sick of playing ut3 and needing a break. imo, ut3 still without a doubt the best FPS ive ever played and thats available here on the ps3 platform. im going to rebuy it sometime soon, but i just didnt like it. i guess ill retry it considering how this community is becoming to be.

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: SP61gTSupra
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:40am

the only thing good about MW2 is its simply a bigger game on the market and the ma**es are playing it. compared to ut3, ut3 is hands down a much better game. depends if your sick of playing ut3 and needing a break. imo, ut3 still without a doubt the best FPS ive ever played and thats available here on the ps3 platform. im going to rebuy it sometime soon, but i just didnt like it. i guess ill retry it considering how this community is becoming to be.
agreed.  Further note, i "like" seeing people who have played ut3 for the last two years, have comment bubbles doggin on ut3, like a pissed off ex girlfriend.

-------------
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Posted By: env_1ner
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:48am

what dissapointed me the most is that i was playing a level 6 vs 6 and my opponents were just sniping from a distance they were all together and thats where they stayed at all the match. was suppose to be a fun match turened out to be a dissapointment

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:00am
Damn campers, thats all MAG was, people hiding under semi trailers, in bushes. 

-------------

Posted By: NecroBeestiality
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:03am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

agreed.  Further note, i "like" seeing people who have played ut3 for the last two years, have comment bubbles doggin on ut3, like a pissed off ex girlfriend.

that seems so odd to me. i bought it, played it, mildly enjoyed it for a week and then had enough. it actually renewed my love for ut3. it made me realize how unique and appealing ut3 is at least to me. i have never been that big of a gamer with the exception of gran turismo which is a driving sim more than a "game". ut3 is the only game i have ever encountered that i frequently choose over leaving my house for other forms of recreation and socializing. cod mw2 really made me appreciate ut3 that much more. anyone wanna buy my copy of cod mw2 lol

-------------
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:05am
I'll give you $1.50 so i can burn it.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:06am
plus the voice quality is luke warm garbage. just straight ****te. ut3 isnt that much fun against bots. once you have real people interacting it gets interesting. the interaction on cod is actually arduous. i end up muting everyone anyway. effing mouth breathers.

and moving at the speed of a human? puhleeeeze. and bullets? nono. i want to shoot a slow moving orb with a fast moving ray of energy, at which point the orb explodes, and then contracts like a dying star. shock combo > a**ault rifle

-------------

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:07am

I'll give you $1.50 so i can burn it.

its obo at this point so i will tell u if thats the highest offer.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:11am
nice, my doggy and me can play frisbee

-------------

Posted By: Fluffy Fluffington
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:28am
Lol ... may I chime in as the voice of moderation.
I agree with necro COD makes me appreciate UT3 ... I still play it though.
In fact It helps me not get burnt out on U3 ... sometimes when I encounter empty servers or full servers or BS in servers ill pop in COD and play a while.

The camping in TDM is ridiculous .. in fact as more people learn camping is the way to rack up kills more people do it and the game gets more boring. Its a vicious circle.

But modes like Domination and CTF are Tons of fun AND CAMPING WILL LEAD YOU TO LOSE IN THOSE MODES.
Necro we should play in a party with 2 fase or Dod you may like it more.

as ive said in the past its not a religion its a game ... Im not devoted to one game like a religion.
CoD is my mistress but Ut3 is my wife.

Hey Lunchy how about Dustin off your UT3 and playing DEEP in WF? I still see ACE in the pubs.
One man's gotta be around somewhere too.

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:43am
you can chime in the idiot of the day thread too. we are talking about pissing geological artifacts and  marshmallows.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Lol ... may I chime in as the voice of moderation.
I agree with necro COD makes me appreciate UT3 ... I still play it though.
In fact It helps me not get burnt out on U3 ... sometimes when I encounter empty servers or full servers or BS in servers ill pop in COD and play a while.

The camping in TDM is ridiculous .. in fact as more people learn camping is the way to rack up kills more people do it and the game gets more boring. Its a vicious circle.

But modes like Domination and CTF are Tons of fun AND CAMPING WILL LEAD YOU TO LOSE IN THOSE MODES.
Necro we should play in a party with 2 fase or Dod you may like it more.

as ive said in the past its not a religion its a game ... Im not devoted to one game like a religion.
CoD is my mistress but Ut3 is my wife.

Hey Lunchy how about Dustin off your UT3 and playing DEEP in WF? I still see ACE in the pubs.
One man's gotta be around somewhere too.
Sure, its not a religion, but i do know when game is more enjoyable than another.  I wont have my copy till prolly friday, but ill see if the boys wanna get together for some good WF matches, ill shoot a line to C-Balls as well, maybe make it 4v4.

-------------

Posted By: Fluffy Fluffington
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:51am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

you can chime in the idiot of the day thread too. we are talking about pissing geological artifacts and  marshmallows.

@Necro: I noticed that thread I have my own stories to share. My apartment was once a collection of half empty half full wine and liquors bottles that looked like a mad alchemists chamber. you guys are doing a bang up job you dont need me.

@Lunchy: we can fo sho do fo. (im an idiot.) Saturdays and Sundays work best for us.

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:59am
i didn't think u were coming back this soon

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:34am

cod mw2 really made me appreciate ut3 that much more. anyone wanna buy my copy of cod mw2 lol
how much would you like for it? ill send you $45??

and lunch, i have 4 copies of ut3. ill send you one if ya need it. well 2 dont play, but i got 2 working copies lmao...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:18pm

cod mw2 really made me appreciate ut3 that much more. anyone wanna buy my copy of cod mw2 lol

and lunch, i have 4 copies of ut3. ill send you one if ya need it. well 2 dont play, but i got 2 working copies lmao...
i thought you already has a copy of mw2?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:27pm

i traded it in for uncharted 2 3 days later, i didnt like MW2 and wanted to try U2. but now i want it back, mostly just to have a fps around that reminds me why i like games like ut3 over the others.

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: Danjel8
Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:59pm

i traded it in for uncharted 2 3 days later, i didnt like MW2 and wanted to try U2. but now i want it back, mostly just to have a fps around that reminds me why i like games like ut3 over the others.

You actually need to pay money to realise you still like a game? LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:47pm
i can always have a game on the back burner, like a gf on the side kinda thing. i like the game, its got a good campaign and wouldnt hurt to join a few friends on it time to time. but those are the only reasons why i would do it, i know this is hard to understand...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk