Forum Discription: Less moderation for those who feel the need
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2920
Printed Date: 29 Apr 2024 at 5:03am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Football Smack Talk '09
Posted By: BAIN
Subject: Football Smack Talk '09
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:54am
Since football season is upon us I figured we needed a good place to talk our trash. I put this thread in the fists of fury section so that we can get down and dirty!!! So enjoy and let the bull**** fly!!!!

Replies:
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 11:55am
f*** the Dallas Cowboys!!! The Packers are gay!!! Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Posted By: SRC_ROLLTIDE
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 12:13pm
Rollllllllllllllll Tide errrr oh NFL, don't really have a fav in the NFL but I used to like the Broncos till they fired their coach....WTF??? 2 super bowls wasn't enough???  Anyways, go "this year's version of the Arizona Cardinals!!!"

-------------
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE

Date Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 12:14pm
This thread is for college and pro. Tide Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Posted By: iAM_xplorer2233
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 12:48pm
the vickings should get back cunningham then i will route for them again i used to love culpepper till he came to my dolphins and helped ruin them
ROLLTIDE i might have to get u banned if u keep saying that curse word
ORANGE    BLUE

-------------
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/callsigngeneratorphpza.png/"> "Since we like to travel she let us run a train."

Posted By: Deadaim
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:00pm
im a dog lover.. but i wanted to see vick go to the niners, we need a QB!!!

Posted By: Pinnacle
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:01pm
USC all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trojans College footbal champs 09-10

-------------

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 2:36pm
Niners need a QB?!?!?! **** the vikings do!! As for my rant
f*** the Packers and f*** the Patriots

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 5:16pm
the first team since the Nebraska cornhuskers to back to back titles and the most talented team to defend their title (way better than those b****es at USC leinhart, bush, and the other RB aka fat boy)

FLORIDA GATORS

-------------
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/callsigngeneratorphpza.png/"> "Since we like to travel she let us run a train."

Posted By: TuNA FISh
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 5:26pm
roll tide. 

-------------
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 5:48pm
oh god u guys dont die u multiply

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 5:52pm
roll tide roll tide roll tide

-------------
- Best Coast

Date Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 5:53pm
We are EVERYWHERE!!!  The Tide will Roll this year....we are due an SEC and National title; #26 and #13 are coming soon!!!!  ROLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLL!!!
BTW Bain the only Tide that sux is me at UT3 Dead

-------------
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan

Posted By: Do_Or_Die_420
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 6:22pm
It's all about da Cowboys & FSU Seminoles!  Vikings will be 0 - 2 Vs the Bears this season!  T-Jackson isnt doin $h!T!!!

-------------

Posted By: Fluffy Fluffington
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 6:46pm
BEARS
Lets see what Cutler can do with my boys this year.
Forte 1000 yds again rushing!! if not more.

lets just hope he's not the leading receiver again.

and my alma mater UW BADGERS !

-------------
http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 10:31am
Since my community college didn't have a football team I guess Texas A & M will have to do. GO AGGIES!!!!!!!

-------------

Posted By: MEGA_-TrON-
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 11:29am
Cowboys and the canes baby!!

F the gators

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

F the gators

yeah, f*** the gators

-------------
- Best Coast

Posted By: ournemesis
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Niners need a QB?!?!?! **** the vikings do!! As for my rantf*** the Packers and f*** the Patriots
BOOOOOO!!!!!!! to you JP . Go N.E. PATRIOTS !!!!!!!

-------------
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis

Posted By: Ppareja76
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 2:20pm
What's wrong with all of you??? I hear Cheesy Packers, b****y Viking, the Berenstain Bears, and the Dallas who?... oh yes, Cowgirls! HAHAHAHA! All of you are in denial! Its the Patriots all over again!!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 2:48pm
frst lets not get it twisted up in here there is a reason the Gators r ranked number 1 cause there the the best we lost one key player to the draft all of r defence is returning and um sum guy fast like vick, arm like favre, and the football know how of all the Mannings comined oh and a heart like the pope and the courage of william wallace (braveheart)  the only real college football is in the SEC so that will be r test and i hope that Bama makes it so we can embase them like utah did!

and fluff we r talking football not hockey (badgers lmao)

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 2:50pm
u want NFL um the Dolphins are the AFC east champs you will see whats up

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 2:55pm
What kind of mascot is a dolphin? A fish that's not really a fish. The Dolphins are posers just like their mascot. And the most famous dolphin? Flipper!!!! Sounds kind of gay to me.

-------------

Posted By: MEGA_-TrON-
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 2:55pm
The dolphins will drown this year! And gators won't win d*** tha year either! T-blow will get beat down..

-------------

Posted By: ournemesis
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

What's wrong with all of you??? I hear Cheesy Packers, b****y Viking, the Berenstain Bears, and the Dallas who?... oh yes, Cowgirls! HAHAHAHA! All of you are in denial! Its the Patriots all over again!!
HELL YEA !!!!

-------------
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis

Posted By: Ppareja76
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 3:12pm
They just don't know, nemesis!!LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

F the gators

yeah, f*** the gators
Alot of Gator Haters, Is there room on the bandwagon!?!  I'm tired of hearing about Tebow everywhere i look.  He's one of the best college football players in history but STFU already about him!

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:06pm
^^^for real, but dayum I am sort of glad he didn't come to Bama cuz had he, Mike Shula would still be the coach DeadDeadDead

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

^^^for real, but dayum I am sort of glad he didn't come to Bama cuz had he, Mike Shula would still be the coach DeadDeadDead
No Doubt, It's bad enough i have to watch da Gators smash my Seminoles tha past few years...When did he become so God-Like? He'll get his d!ck put in da dirt once he enters the NFL.  Try to run over some of these LB's in the NFL he gonna get his shouler broken or dislocated.

-------------

Posted By: _EnVy_
Date Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:19pm
profootball- all i can say is the cowgirls suck again, Tenn, Pit, Giants and NE should be good this year.

college = either Texas Longhorns, Florida or OU to be the champs. i already bet $200 on TX..

-------------

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"

Posted By: COKKENBALLS
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

im a dog lover.. but i wanted to see vick go to the niners, we need a QB!!!
Your roster already has two QB's that are better than Vick. As a pa**er, he was mediocre at best. After he was incarcerated, Matt Ryan took essentially the same group of Recievers/TE's and made them look like Pro-Bowl WR's. Vick might work out in the "wildcat" or if the NFL ever adopts the option or wing-t. Otherwise, Vick is sans-use.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 8:37pm
Pro- I'm a Buffalo Bills fan. I project maybe 9 wins this year. Playoffs, maybe?
College- Syracuse and ND. Combined, they might win as many games as Florida.

I'm sorry but, my faves all pretty much suck. Not all of us can be fans of (insert winning program here), it's called integrity.

-------------

Posted By: THE_KING_ETERNAL
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by BAIN

vikings are trash packers and panthers all da way!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:23am
USC all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trojans College footbal champs 09-10

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

profootball- all i can say is the cowgirls suck again, Tenn, Pit, Giants and NE should be good this year.

college = either Texas Longhorns, Florida or OU to be the champs. i already bet $200 on TX..

Just pay your $200 already. There is no way TX is taking the titile.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:35am
next time envy just mail me the money if u want to throw it away

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:41am
I'd like to see USC vs. Florida in the title game at the Rose Bowl for 2 reasons:

1. It will finally squash the long debate of USC playing weak opponents and not playing against a true title contender (which I thoroughly disagree with).

2. I'd go to the game.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

No Doubt, It's bad enough i have to watch da Gators smash my Seminoles tha past few years...When did he become so God-Like? He'll get his d!ck put in da dirt once he enters the NFL.  Try to run over some of these LB's in the NFL he gonna get his shouler broken or dislocated.
i think ur right about him in the pros but lucky for me i am talking college so hes still the best

and i hope that front running comment was for me cause thats the first time ever ive been called that hell i had to sit threw 1-15 to front runner i will take it

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I'd like to see USC vs. Florida in the title game at the Rose Bowl for 2 reasons:

1. It will finally squash the long debate of USC playing weak opponents and not playing against a true title contender (which I thoroughly disagree with).

2. I'd go to the game.
make sure u get me a ticket and if u guys can get by stanford this yr and us vanderbilt it might happen it always is the game u dont expect thats y i love college football

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Just pay your $200 already. There is no way TX is taking the titile.

lol if you think usc will win, just remember they lose a conference game every year to one of the Oregons, if not both of them. they pretty much have the worst conference next to the wac each year. they wont win ****. TX or OU will make it to the title game this year, you can count on that. i just think colt is under rated by most who dont know how great of a college quarterback he really is. he has something to prove to the rest of you this year. you will see. it will be BIG XII vrs SEC again this year in the title game. but in order for me to lose the bet, Florida has to win it all. that will be hard for them to do because the SEC is packed with solid "tough" teams. wont be easy for them at all. Bama and LSU are no punks this year and Florida's road scedule is real tough. they lost a lot of great players to the draft last year, while TX will be better across the board. just a little weaker on the defensive line. i honestly think if TX can pull out the win over OU and OSU(texas' hardest game of the season, and on the road) they will be national champs. i just dont think florida has what it takes to beat the big 12 again./

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 11:48am
first off Florida lost Harvin thats it it is a big loss but can be replased by a few guys and r entire defesnce is back.  our toughest road game is at a down LSU and at night that does scare me and Alabama has the best defence in the country this year but we might not even see them even though i think we will in the SEC title game.  But u r right i do beleive it will will be big12 vs sec again and USC is hoping a freshman can do it all thats tough. And i hope to god that ohio state doesnt go undefeated this yr because they will take someones deserving spot

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 12:37pm
roll tide

-------------
- Best Coast

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 12:38pm
bama for the win

-------------
- Best Coast

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 1:45pm
we all know Bama gets NC #13 this year...all you need are three words: ROLL TIDE ROLL

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

first off Florida lost Harvin thats it it is a big loss but can be replased by a few guys and r entire defesnce is back.  our toughest road game is at a down LSU and at night that does scare me and Alabama has the best defence in the country this year but we might not even see them even though i think we will in the SEC title game.  But u r right i do beleive it will will be big12 vs sec again and USC is hoping a freshman can do it all thats tough. And i hope to god that ohio state doesnt go undefeated this yr because they will take someones deserving spot

didnt they just lose a star RB or CB for selling crack? and what about those stud linemen they lost on both sides(both top 20 picks)? i also just feel that the SEC's defense is so damn brutal. they will take a pounding all year long in that conference. i smell injuries or a beat up florida by the end of the year. texas only has two tough games this year, and the rest are gimmies. so that means TX should stay fresh all year long. if florida gets past bama and lsu without getting hurt, they should be fine in the title game. but i just dont see them pulling off another year like last years. i think tebo is an over rated pa**er and wont be able to run as good as he has the last three years. defenses in the SEC should have a better read of him this year. but the kid has heart and guts, ill give him that!

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 7:08pm

if they did get caught we will get him paroled quick and no we lost some offensive lineman but no defensive starters and yes injuries happen but we r so deep with talent that people will just step up and last year tebow didnt run that much for that reason so his numbers werent as good but we had more team success u will see but ethier way i will happy as hell on saturdays or really really sad but i can not wait and more great talkss with envy where hes not just yelling at me ROLLTIDE!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 7:32pm
Tebow is a lot of things but overrated is not one of them...3 times last year in the SEC championship game, THREE times, Bama had Florida to 3rd and goal...Bama was a top 5 defense in the country last year with one of the best defensive coaches there are in Saban...and THREE times Tebow found a receiver in the endzone...

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 7:34pm
finally facts and before that game they were number 1 in points against right in front of USC

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:13pm
lol its going to be a great battle again between the SEC and BIG XII, i cant wait =]

and Farve, please f***ing retire already man!! f***ing idiot trying to prove that hes fossil fuel or something =/

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 11:19pm
I hear you about Favre. I don't really care that he is playing at his age. I remember Steve DeBerg and Dave Kreig. Hell, who remembers Vince Evans of the Raiders? He was so old, I think he graduated with Jesus. What bothers me about Favre is that he won't own why he keeps coming back. He sounds so disingenuous.
In regards to USC, they have a lot of talent but, do not have a QB that has any real experience. I think they have an outside shot if Texas, Oklahoma, Bama and Florida beat each other up. Otherwise, they should wind up around 3 or 4 and complaining about not being in the BCS title game.
There should be a playoff in college football!

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 11:23pm
i agree at least top 4 if not top 8. screw all of the conference title games, just have the major bowls host these top 4-8 spots for the then national title game. or just have the voters vote on what top 8 conference champs to play in the playoffs.

i would love to see something like that bc the BCS is obv flawed...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 11:20am
The only fair way to do it is to have a sixteen team playoff, take the conference champ from each of the Div 1A conferences (SEC, Big East, ACC, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, WAC, MAC, MWC, C-USA, and Sunbelt)...the remaining 5 spots are at-large bids (perhaps for the next top five teams according to the polls).  Seeding could take place using the polls where the lowest ranked team is automatically the 16 seed and so on.  Then the pairing would be like they do in college basketball, #1v#16, #2v#15, etc, etc.  The BCS bowls could be used as the playing grounds for the 15 games...And on top of that you can keep the "other bowls" as the "NIT" of football LOL...  It's only fair if you include the champion of each conference...That way we may have some "March Madness" in December and January too.
I guess that is too easy though so why the hell would we want it?  Not to mention ALL THE MONEY IT WOULD BRING!  

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 11:35am
yeah 16 team playoff is the most fair but i dont want fair how big would the SEC championship game be if both teams r in the playoffs already?  if u do that many teams u diminish the meaning of the regular season which is the only season that matters.  I would like a four team playoff that way u still have a meaningfull season where one loss can knock u out but u still see a great couple of games that matter cause all the other bowls dont matter they dont get ratings outside of the teams playing or die hards.  and ur just adding a game so its not that diffuclt to do the four teams can start off the bowl season and then end it with the championship game so the two teams still have plenty of time to get ready and it will eliminate the rust because now some teams have three months inbetween their last games and the championship game

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 12:56pm
I just want all of the bowl games back on January 1st. The New Years Day games have become virtually irrevelant.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 2:46pm
well in order to have a "real" national champion, everyone must have a chance.  The SEC champ game would still be huge from the stand point of seeding purposes (not to mention WINNING the SEC).  Right now there are 11 Div 1A conferences.  To be fair every conference champion should be allowed to compete for a national championship, just like they do in basketball.  

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 2:56pm

The only fair way to do it is to have a sixteen team playoff, take the conference champ from each of the Div 1A conferences (SEC, Big East, ACC, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, WAC, MAC, MWC, C-USA, and Sunbelt)...the remaining 5 spots are at-large bids (perhaps for the next top five teams according to the polls).  Seeding could take place using the polls where the lowest ranked team is automatically the 16 seed and so on.  Then the pairing would be like they do in college basketball, #1v#16, #2v#15, etc, etc.  The BCS bowls could be used as the playing grounds for the 15 games...And on top of that you can keep the "other bowls" as the "NIT" of football LOL...  It's only fair if you include the champion of each conference...That way we may have some "March Madness" in December and January too.
I guess that is too easy though so why the hell would we want it?  Not to mention ALL THE MONEY IT WOULD BRING!  

dude, 16 teams? that is way to much. that is four extra games dude, they are growning kids not pro adults. that is to much on a young kid(15 game season?) not only that risking getting hurt and missing a chance and a career as a pro player. its against ncaa regulations anyways...

I just want all of the bowl games back on January 1st. The New Years Day games have become virtually irrevelant.

lol so you can miss over half of them? there are like 30 bowls these days and i watch every single one of them for the most part. i like that 2 weeks of bowl games.

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 3:06pm

dude, 16 teams? that is way to much. that is four extra games dude, they are growning kids not pro adults. that is to much on a young kid(15 game season?) not only that risking getting hurt and missing a chance and a career as a pro player. its against ncaa regulations anyways...

lol so you can miss over half of them? there are like 30 bowls these days and i watch every single one of them for the most part. i like that 2 weeks of bowl games.

UMMM some teams already play 14 games a season (includes conference champ game and bowl game, Hawaii plays 13 games a season b/c the NCAA lets them have one extra home game to offset travel spending).  It really isnt that much...How about make the season 11 games AGAIN so that teams can stop playing so many cupcakes every year like Louisiana -Enter the City here- and Northeast School for the Blind etc etc...Basketball is very physical and they play 40 games a season...AND BTW Division 1AA does the SAME EXACT THING playing 14-16 games a season....IT IS NOT TOO MUCH!!!

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 3:19pm

My bad. I should have said all of the significant bowl games. They can still have the "Fred's Deli and Auto Repair" bowl on some December weeknight.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 3:47pm
I agree with you 100% Bain, wow how I miss getting up on New Years Day and watching the Sugar Bowl or the Orange Bowl....Now we have bowls like the International Bowl or the GMAC Bowl being played AFTER Jan. 1.  What a bummer :(

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Posted By: modelhyp
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 3:55pm

oklahoma sooners fan!! Heart

-------------
R.I.P- POP, 2/12/2010

I only say what I want you to hear.
You'll only see what I want to show..

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 4:18pm

This whole Brett Farve non sense is making me lol!!!

Got I hate the Wack ... especially their hillbilly fans!

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 8:52pm

ur not goin to get a fair shake down for everyone i mean you say u want march madness but what about the entire season before nobody cares about any game in the regular season  and futher more they have shows on who got left out of the tourny so unless we invite every team to this then someone is going to be left out this every game matters is y i love college football enen against southern mississippi state girls team i have to watch or i could miss something.  Pro football doesnt have that i have to see what every other team does to see if we get jumped or if we move up thats y i love it.  If bama loses it ruins ur month not day

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 8:54pm

My bad. I should have said all of the significant bowl games. They can still have the "Fred's Deli and Auto Repair" bowl on some December weeknight.

yeah i hear ya, but that gave me pretty much an excuse to get drunk and hang with friends and eat hot wings till i puked for two weeks. ive gotten used to it and can actually sit there and watch all the games. i dont mind it one bit. thats about the only excuses i can have missing work with my pops. getting laid and to much beer watching football =]

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 8:55pm

yeah i hear ya, but that gave me pretty much an excuse to get drunk and hang with friends and eat hot wings till i puked for two weeks. ive gotten used to it and can actually sit there and watch all the games. i dont mind it one bit. thats about the only excuses i can have missing work with my pops. getting laid and to much beer watching football =]
well said Clap

-------------

Posted By: oXxLunacyxXo
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 1:37am
redskins & 4 college vatech try ***in with a hokie

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 2:24pm

+
That's funny. They do have a ridiculous amount of bowl games.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

redskins & 4 college vatech try ***in with a hokie

come sept. 5 I can't wait to f*** with a hokie lol

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Posted By: Ether404
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

you're my hero

-------------
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

you're my hero

What! Bret Favre is not your hero? LMFAO!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 3:08pm

he looks quite OLD and rusty there with the Vikings.  October 5th boy.  i'll be calling you out!!!

(yes i left that helmet there on PURPOSE)

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Ether404

he looks quite OLD and rusty there with the Vikings.  October 5th boy.  i'll be calling you out!!!

(yes i left that helmet there on PURPOSE)
i feel for all Packer fans cause if i saw Dan Marino in jet green i would vomit and never look at him with the same loving look i dont care how rusty and old

-------------

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by modelhyp

oklahoma sooners fan!! Heart

do you know why Texas will never fall in the gulf of mexico?

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 9:26pm
^^^I'm thinking b/c Oklahoma suxxxxx??? LOL  

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 6:43pm
OK folks, the draft is hours away...Good luck to you all, you're gonna need it

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 7:00pm
as a bear fan i love this Farve drama. f-ing hilarious!

The other day a packer fan told me hell be a packer fan for 14 games this year.
What a loyal fan base!!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 9:24pm
I hope the Viking & Packers keep thinkin & dreamin  about each other so much they both forget about the Bears!  Should be a hell of a divisional race that's fo sho!

-------------

Posted By: TX2k7
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 11:13pm

WOOOOO! suck it!
GO PITTSBURGH!

-------------

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 12:12am
Bears? you got 1 semi-good QB and 1 awesome RB.. your defense is crap, we talked about this DOD already, thought I got through to you about how you guys don't stand a chance in our division. 

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 10:51am

Bears? you got 1 semi-good QB and 1 awesome RB.. your defense is crap, we talked about this DOD already, thought I got through to you about how you guys don't stand a chance in our division. 

OUR division?  PSH.  you mean Packer Division.

so my list of people to hate are....Fluff, DoD, Bain, JP.
allies: King, WOPR and....feel free to jump in anytime.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by iAM_TX2k7

WOOOOO! suck it!
GO PITTSBURGH!
lol ok u got the most but i got perfect '72

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 6:15pm

how many does Florida have again Xplorer? 12>3 Wink

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 6:36pm
roll tide roll

-------------
- Best Coast

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 8:22pm

I didnt understand any of the jibberish you were tryin to spit out inbetween puffs!  If you add up all 3 of the Vikings quarterbacks they still wont be on Cutler's level.  Brett i dont know whether i should retire or not Farve is one hit away from being ina wheelchair.  Tavarious i dont know whether to run or throw the ball Jackson is butthurt about Farve joining.  Sage i should of stayed with the Texans Rosenfals hasnt done $h!t!  All you really have is Peterson & two fat tackles in the middle of your defense! 

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Aug 2009 at 8:55pm
yeah thats good but we invented gatoraide and we havent looked back

-------------

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 1:18pm

how many does Florida have again Xplorer? 12>3 Wink
umm... Date of Birth: 28 Nov 1983

so that makes 1 in your life time? boy thats a sad thing to watch growing up isnt it? to bad explorer got to watch all 3 lol...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 1:31pm
GOT HOOK'EMAIDE?

1. Michigan:
872-297-38
2. Texas: 832-320-34
3. Notre Dame: 831-285-42
4. Nebraska: 827-337-41
5. Ohio State: 808-306-53
6. Penn State 801-349-43
7. Alabama: 799-316-43
8. Oklahoma: 788-300-53
9. Tennessee: 776-327-55
10. USC: 765-303-54

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 11:37pm
Yeah, one in my lifetime, also the same number of NC you've seen Texas win in your lifetime...Are there any others????

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Posted By: InHuMaNe_KiLLa
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 11:55pm

Sorry Fellas for me it's FLORIDA and the COLTS!

-------------
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com

Posted By: SilverJ-17
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 1:46am
Warning: I'm not one to pick a single team, all too often.

NFL: Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams (I'm from Missouri btw.), Kansas City Chiefs, Baltimore Ravens (which one I'm going to like the most likely will depend on who gets off to the best start)

NCAA (overall favorites):
Mizzou (Missouri Tigers), Purdue Boilmakers, Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Unlike the NFL teams, I'm probably going to stick behind Mizzou, no matter what.  Mizzou's huge, in the part of Missouri I came from.)

NCAA (B-Ball only): Butler Bulldogs (underdogs from Indiana ftw)

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 12:04pm

Yeah, one in my lifetime, also the same number of NC you've seen Texas win in your lifetime...Are there any others????

lol yeah im cursed with that as well, but at least i remember ours =P but ill also take 2nd most wins of all time any day =]

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 3:59pm
Yeah that's a nice stat... I'll take Bama's records let's see.... Most bowls, most bowl wins ( when NCAA gets done with USC), tied for most 10 win seasons with Oklahoma, nobody has won ten straight games at a time more than Bama at 22 times....that's all I can think of right now ;)

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 4:44pm

lol yeah im cursed with that as well, but at least i remember ours =P but ill also take 2nd most wins of all time any day =]
um tide did u forget the greatest game ever played USC vs Texas and vince young won the game single handly  the best game ever.  But i cant compete with history but we invented gatorade haha

-------------

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 5:50pm
I told him he has seen as many NC won by Texas as I've seen NC won by Bama....that dayum Florida edjukashun LOL
And btw the greatest game ever played was that 31-3 shellacking the great Mike Shula put on ole Urban LOL....loudest Bryant-Denny has EVER BEEN!!!

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:43pm

u mean that great shula um we played one bad season and still finished with a better record that yr than those elaphants or did u forget that too dont worry ur season will be over early this year when Va Tech beats u guys

-------------

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:59pm
Florida didn't finish with a better record than us in 2005...Bama won 10 games Florida won 9, elephants never forget  LOL
and BTW as an SEC fan, you should root for the SEC in nonconference games...just makes sense...I'll be rooting for you all when ya'll open against Charleston Southern Wink

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:33am
no will secretly shh dont tell but just like u will give me a hard time i will u plus no ACC team can compete with any SEC team if Vandy or Kentuky were in the ACC they would be the favs

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 11:49am
well as much as I'd like to be biased to the SEC over the ACC, last year the ACC did beat the SEC many times...Clemson>SC, WF>Ole Miss, WF>Vandy, Duke>Vandy, Georgia Tech>UGA, Georgia Tech>Miss St...can't be too over-confident

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 5:14pm
i think im more upset that u know every ones schedule

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 6:28pm
TX still has a better winning %, nuff said...

and thats with bama holding the record of getting caught cheating the most...

-------------

EnVy must be earned"

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

i think im more upset that u know every ones schedule

LOL I know my college football...is that a bad thingWink

-------------
No pension to retire <_<

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2011 Web Wiz - http://www.webwiz.co.uk