Print Page | Close Window

Team FRG

Printed From: iAMGaming.com
Category: Unreal Tournament 3
Forum Name: New Clan? Tell us about your team...
Forum Discription: Introduce your team and request a Clan Base here
URL: http://www.iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7837
Printed Date: 07 Jun 2024 at 4:33pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.72 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Team FRG
Posted By: i2eflex
Subject: Team FRG
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:35am
I know ut3 is "dead" but I'm sure you all (ut3 community) dont mind having another clan to play against. Right now we are a team of four. We mainly play ctf and vctf. Hit me up on Psn for a match.
Psn: i2eflex_is_Fr_G

Replies:
Posted By: TripoXx
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:17am
Cool For me UT3 no is dead. I just hope you're not mikey brennan lol (jk)   cool name n good luck

-------------

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno

Posted By: zl_BlackTearz_lz
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:27am
Good luck with your clan and hopefully you dont  send me hate messages next time we duel and learn to lose, i dont even know who you are dude

-------------
to learn you need to try
to improve you need to practice
but to be the best you need to be reborn

Posted By: phhiLLN
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:37am
Originally posted by zl_BlackTearz_lz

Good luck with your clan and hopefully you dont  send me hate messages next time we duel and learn to lose, i dont even know who you are dude
looooooooooooooooooool

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:43am

Sorry about that. I was just frustrated that you killed me with the flak like 5 out of 9 kills. I understand you had 200 ping but so did I but I didn't use the flak until I got annoyed. I don't wish to be mean.

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:44am
Originally posted by TripoXx

Cool For me UT3 no is dead. <span ="hps">I just hope</span> <span ="hps">you're not</span> <span ="hps">mikey</span> <span ="hps">brennan lol (jk)   cool name n good luck</span>

Thanks.

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:47am
Its cool dude, just control yourself when loosing, btw why you left PRO? someone already told me who you are lol

-------------
to learn you need to try

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:50am

Its cool dude, just control yourself when loosing, btw why you left PRO? someone already told me who you are lol

I wasn't in PRO. Maybe one of my members did but two of us came from 360

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:55am
Originally posted by i2eflex

Hmmmm i wonder what happened to  PRO_DUECES then  

-------------
to learn you need to try

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:04am

Yeah. I think that's his name, but I don't have him added under that account name so I'm not 100% sure if that's him or not. If it is then he has and uses occasionally his FRG account. Whoever told told you this must know his FRG account and know this PRO account of his. Double check with that person to see if that name matches up with FRG-SUP3RFiCiAL or FRG-Kanaxai

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:14am
Well if that person is right then im talking to PRO_DUECES right now. Cmon who you trying to trick ? lol

-------------
to learn you need to try

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:16am

Well if that person is right then im talking to PRO_DUECES right now. Cmon who you trying to trick ? lol

Who told you this? I pm'd you my gt which was unifiedkiller.

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:19am
Im originally from the 360. never saw that tag in ut3

-------------
to learn you need to try

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:29am
Only played on 360 for two months. What's your 360 gamertag?

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:34am
I like to keep my 360 tag low key. very few people on the ps3 know it. i got a mic though and dont need a voice changer like you to hide who i am :p

-------------
to learn you need to try

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:37am

I like to keep my 360 tag low key. very few people on the ps3 know it. i got a mic though and dont need a voice changer like you to hide who i am :p

I'll take it off. I mainly use the voice changer in mw3 but I'll take it off.

Posted By: ThAtSmAtT
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 6:47am
i like your clan tag psn..... its not similar to any other around here..... not at all

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 9:33am
Thanks. Btw, FRG stands for Flag Running Genius's.

-------------
"You just 180 headshot me"
"It's my natural i2eflex"

Posted By: Phenethylamine
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 9:58am
MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 10:03am
We won't only accept challenges from clans. If you wish to put together a team of dominating players so be it as this will only help up us improve.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

-------------

Posted By: Darkn3ss
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:13am

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

Think this Facepalm was intended how we not see the point in creating ANOTHER clan when this game is so dead.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

Think this Facepalm was intended how we not see the point in creating ANOTHER clan when this game is so dead.

Our clan is a team of four that are very active. 3 of us play ctf on the regular and one of them is always dueling when on.

-------------

Posted By: jibba91
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:32am

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

Our clan is a team of four that are very active. 3 of us play ctf on the regular and one of them is always dueling when on.
ok first thing playing against bots doesnt make u a "regular ut3" player nor good. second stop with the fake account NO ONE GIVE A SH!T WHO YOU ARE. thrid this clan will die within a month cause this game doesnt get played alot. fourth your clan wont get a clan match against a good team cause most are in mw3 or other games i suggest you do the same.

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:52am
You just don't know any of the teams main accounts. I don't play bots btw. I'm decent/good. Now that we clears that up, you can stfu now. Thank you

-------------

Posted By: Sephiroth_V7
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:09pm

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

No the facepalm was because he stole Ricos way of spelling his name and his clan tag, Matt called it out... and he didn't get it.

Rico is this you playing a cruel joke? or is this idiot really thinking that "Flag running genius'" is actually a good name and to spell it like Rico_is_FnA just happened by accident? And his name i2eflex is spelled like i2eaper... lol either its you or rico has a hell of a stalker :S

-------------

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM
?

No the facepalm was because he stole Ricos way of spelling his name and his clan tag, Matt called it out... and he didn't get it.

Rico is this you playing a cruel joke? or is this idiot really thinking that "Flag running genius'" is actually a good name and to spell it like Rico_is_FnA just happened by accident? And his name i2eflex is spelled like i2eaper... lol either its you or rico has a hell of a stalker
:S

This isn't rico. I chose to do the clantag the way I did because I liked the format. If you call this copying then all the other clans did it too. Is_war and is_qnl. ***_ and nbk_. T2d- and rpz-. There all just formats. As for the i2eflex and i2eaper thing, I did my r's like that on 360. My ut3 acc was unifiedkiller and my r6v2 acc was x i2eality x check

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:25pm
You copied a video game character. That's not a format but it is "copying".

-------------

Posted By: xX-RJD3-Xx
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:28pm
why do i keep thinking FRG = NRG?? ughhh i woke up too early.

-------------
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/xX-RJD3-Xx" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

why do i keep thinking FRG = NRG?? ughhh i woke up too early.

Another accusation "I didn't catch"?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:30pm
nope me telling everybody i woke up too early jeeesh you're sensitive.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:36pm

nope me telling everybody i woke up too early jeeesh you're sensitive.

Lol no I'm not. I'm just going to call it how I see it. I don't get mad. Just happy, frustrated, and annoyed. So technically I'm not that sensitive.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:41pm
Yeah you're sensitive.... and no you are wrong about the clan tags. You like the clantag_is_Something format... Nbk_something is a different style. The normal style. Guess it doesn't matter though, a tags a tag. Just seems funny how you go about it. Stalk i2ico some more. Want a match, challenge qM.

AND wtf lol, yes i copied a video game characters name, not another gamers name. There is a difference. I'm beginning to think you are a lil slow. You should join the WaR clan. You would fit right in with those inbreds. 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:47pm

Yeah you're sensitive.... and no you are wrong about the clan tags. You like the clantag_is_Something format... Nbk_something is a different style. The normal style. Stalk i2ico some more. Want a match, challenge qM.

AND wtf lol, yes i copied a video game characters name, not another gamers name. There is a difference. I'm beginning to think you are a lil slow. You should join the WaR clan. You would fit right in with those inbreds. 

I don't mind challengin qM or WaR. But, I really want to duel you. We will play qM when you duel me. Deal? Its just a format like all the other formats. This_ format was created just as this_one_is. Right or wrong. Is there a guide or rulebook on clantag formats?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:51pm
OMG SERIOUSLY! Wheres Kupcake? He needs to make fun of you with me for giving me the "Duel me" response. 

I'm a vehicle and tdm player there princess.  Not a fan of how big of a pussy you can be in a duel. Get shot once and run around looking for health. Stupid.

-------------

Posted By: Tacote_del_Orno
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:53pm

OMG SERIOUSLY! Wheres Kupcake? He needs to make fun of you with me for giving me the "Duel me" response. 

I'm a vehicle and tdm player there princess.  Not a fan of how big of a pussy you can be in a duel. Get shot once and run around looking for health. Stupid.

But i kinda like dual XP LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:55pm

You call me a "pussy" for dueling bit yet you play vehicle mode to hide in you vehicle and tdm because you need your team to help your or distract the other team so you can get a kill. Either way you must suck on foot. I don't like to criticize people on skills because we all have the potential to get better so please stop criticizing me please. Thanks

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:56pm
dammit i cant find the "ohh yes you are" scene from the ringer lol that sh1t fits perfectly here. and i'll duel you if i can choose the map deal?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:57pm
Good game yesterday taco. You almost had me there lol.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:58pm

You call me a "pussy" for dueling bit yet you play vehicle mode to hide in you vehicle and tdm because you need your team to help your or distract the other team so you can get a kill. Either way you must suck on foot. I don't like to criticize people on skills because we all have the potential to get better so please stop criticizing me please. Thanks

ohh shizznit wait didnt you say your clan is a vctf & ctf clan. LOL @ you calling yourself a pussy haha

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 12:59pm

dammit i cant find the "ohh yes you are" scene from the ringer lol that sh1t fits perfectly here. and i'll duel you if i can choose the map deal?

Sure. Just add me on psn and I will duel you when were both on.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:00pm
^^ good game hope we dual again some other time

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:01pm

I flag run on vehicle modes. Not hide in a vehicle. I like the extra challenge. Im a team player, not a stat whore. I never said anything about your skill level on foot so why you attacking mine? I said duel isn't fun for me and you sound like an idiot for challenging someone at a certain mode. If thats the case i'll do the retarded thing too and ask for a 1v1 VCTF. Thats the same thing to me as duel. And thats stupid as well.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:01pm

you add me and download this little map called megastructure and this little mode all-over dm those are my circumstances hahaha

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:02pm
Me and my clanmembers use vehicles but we switch up because it gets boring and we like to be on foot. I'm not going to say he hides in his vehicle all game but he probably does most of the game to get his points up.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Tacote_del_Orno

^^ good game hope we dual again some other time

We defiantly will.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:05pm

Me and my clanmembers use vehicles but we switch up because it gets boring and we like to be on foot. I'm not going to say he hides in his vehicle all game but he probably does most of the game to get his points up.

Nope, read my post dip****. I like being on foot... yes i jump in a tank for fun once in awhile or to defend, i dont play for points like a dipsh1t. I'm not Mikeybrennan.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:06pm

1v1 VCTF. .

i challenge u to a scavenger dual LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:06pm

you add me and download this little map called megastructure and this little mode all-over dm those are my circumstances hahaha

Little? haha

Best map though, to bad it doesn't work on a dedicated server.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:07pm

I can download the map today and I have to download the mode "all over dm"?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:07pm
yupp

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:12pm
@sephiroth- i didn't see the run flag post. I apologize for criticizing your foot skill. I just thought you said I suck because I'm a pussy because I get hit and run for health. You also should not criticize other clans because they may have "slow" people but I'm sure there are members who are really good. And again I'm sorry about the whole on foot thing

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:13pm

yupp

So I download that mode just like I'm downloading a map right?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:14pm
yupp f'sho

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:16pm
DL Hanging Gardens too... I'll duel you on Hanging Gardens with alloverDM. 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:17pm

yupp f'sho

Ok. I will do that today. If not today then sometime this week. The map is no problem but it depends on how long it takes to download the mode. Ok?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:18pm

Duel me or the other guy?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:18pm
idk if i have that one lol ill check

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:28pm
Hanging gardens you'll have to get off a website.... megastructer is in the titan pack..... I'll duel both you pussys!!! lmao 

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:30pm

Hanging gardens you'll have to get off a website.... megastructer is in the titan pack..... I'll duel both you pussys!!! lmao 

You sure you wanna duel?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:35pm
On those maps sure, Megastructer, hanging gardens, and train crossing for the tie breaker.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 1:39pm

On those maps sure, Megastructer, hanging gardens, and train crossing for the tie breaker.

Ok I'll get those maps. Is train crossing on this site?

-------------

Posted By: puertoRICAN
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 2:31pm

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

MOTHER f***ING FACEPALM

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 4:22pm

Better duel on Market District bro. Thats a much better duel map.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 4:44pm
Lol, I'll stop fvcking around and just jump on the facepalm bandwagon.

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 5:34pm
my tie breaker is bad vibrations

-------------

Posted By: lDEATHl-MACHINE
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 7:19pm

got your back tears, superficial is dueces, the other that he mentiond with a k n it is boombox from 360..   im pretty sure i know your gametag tho tearz tho you pissed me off sayin how we are bro's on 360 in think i would spill the beans about it here or on ps3.. 

-------------
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 7:21pm

You sure you wanna duel?
ill duel you Big smile, tearz beat u huh?  hhmmm yeah im sure then

-------------
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 7:29pm

seph/batman i got your back, the robin has been too hungover to troll an as you can see from my post im trolling backwards.  you got another "come duel me b!tch" fan seph huh lol.  aahh yes indeed very very funny stuff, dont worry batman i have already taken preparations into submitting our foe in the matches of drunked duel.  Beer

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

got your back tears, superficial is dueces, the other that he mentiond with a k n it is boombox from 360..   im pretty sure i know your gametag tho tearz tho you pissed me off sayin how we are bro's on 360 in think i would spill the beans about it here or on ps3.. 
If sup3rficial is dueces then Reflex and superficial are the same person lol
Wow now thats just sad hahaha

-------------
to learn you need to try

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 10:22pm
Fvck it, i'll duel him.... who wants to livestream?

-------------

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 10:54pm
I'm not who you think I am. I talked to superficial and he is in fact dueces. I am the unexpected. You will find out within the month who I am.

-------------

Posted By: Veritas
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:08pm

If you're jumping in a duel room I'll be there for sure to play you (:

Date Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Veritas

You may experience my hitscan sometime this week verities. Had to go my friends friend house to pick up something.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:05am
It's Veritas. And if I'm on my A game my hitscan is pretty brutal. But I think I know who you are, so it's pointless trying to hide it.

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:16am

Yeah right in a duel room, map is hanging gardens like you quoted.... idiot.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:26am

It's Veritas. And if I'm on my A game my hitscan is pretty brutal. But I think I know who you are, so it's pointless trying to hide it.

Same here. My hitscan was ok today. Could have been better.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:43am

Yeah right in a duel room, map is hanging gardens like you quoted.... idiot.

Save your trash talk, say when and you'll get worked.

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 12:56am
Lol you're so tough. Say the same thing to you.... 1v1 VCTF me... sounds just as retarded.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 3:23am
im gonna go out on a limb n challenge anyone to a 1v1 warfare duel in floodgate lol

edit: instagib only plus pc speed lol

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 3:24am
i2eflex, why not post your roster in here?

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: i2ic0chet
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 4:14am

Yeah you're sensitive.... and no you are wrong about the clan tags. You like the clantag_is_Something format... Nbk_something is a different style. The normal style. Stalk i2ico some more. Want a match, challenge qM.

I don't mind challengin qM or WaR. But, I really want to duel you. We will play qM when you duel me. Deal? Its just a format like all the other formats. This_ format was created just as this_one_is. Right or wrong. Is there a guide or rulebook on clantag formats?

I will duel you.  I see you have taken a liking to the format of my name.  Accept my duel and you will see a true i2.

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 4:25am
Originally posted by i2ic0chet

I will duel you.  I see you have taken a liking to the format of my name.  Accept my duel and you will see a true i2.

Tr00 i2 <3

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Posted By: -NocTuRnuS-
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 5:53am
My hitscan was brutal once.

-------------
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 5:54am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

My hitscan was brutal once.

Jep. Once. Like one time idd.

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 5:55am
No.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 6:40am

I would love to duel you. Do you use kb/m? It doesn't matter to me because I have great hitscan using a controller.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 6:42am
I would love to duel you. Do you use kb/m? It doesn't matter to me because I have great hitscan using a controller.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 6:45am

I will

i2eflex (me)
Kanaxai (liandri)
Superficial (dueces)
Ice (Leo)

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 10:03am

LOLOLOLLKJOUFBHIUHOGEI&^T&*#()*Z%*^&$*&(

-------------

Posted By: BAIN
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 10:35am

Clap

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 11:03am
psh, I'd want to hide the fact that I was in PRO too   o:

can't blame him

-------------

Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 7:41pm

I will

i2eflex (me)
Kanaxai (liandri)
Superficial (dueces)
Ice (Leo)
unifiedkiller hasnt ever even playd ut3 online on 360, let alone has no (known) ut3 players on his friends list.  none of the achievements are online 1s and the few there are are campain only.
as for the rest..
you have only 2 out 4 people list that are vaild,
liandri is boombox and dueces is....well i only know him as that cause never seen him b4
as for leo? thats not really listing a tag cause how would anyone know that is?  smells of mad alt action, the commune is too small at this point for there to be just about any unknow players left over.

-------------

Posted By: AK-47-D-MAFIA
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 10:34pm
Ak-47 is dowwwn for a 4 v 4 with ya'll ANY MODE.
Hit Me Up Man, Ak-47_D-MAFiA

-------------
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 4:36am
i2eflex VS i2icochet soon! 
Team Fr_G vs Fn_A
What letter of the alphabet will be victorious??

Tickets are available here!
VIP places are almost sold out!

-------------
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 9:35am

i2eflex VS i2icochet soon! 
Team Fr_G vs Fn_A
What letter of the alphabet will be victorious??

Tickets are available here!
VIP places are almost sold out!
Haha. I might be on today depending if the payroll dept. finishes early. Cant wait to play him. He sounds good so this will be a great learning experience for me. :)

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 9:38am
Originally posted by AK-47-D-MAFIA

Ak-47 is dowwwn for a 4 v 4 with ya'll ANY MODE.
Hit Me Up Man, Ak-47_D-MAFiA
Ok. I would have to see when is good because we might have a match against phyx and then qM. I will message you though. Maybe we can duel sometime after i play i2icochet. 

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 10:11am
Can I join FRG?

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

Can I join FRG?