FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PS4 Revealed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PS4 Revealed
    Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

yeah they pussed out ..but all that sh.t is still on the system when you open the box haha.
You need to download the update to get rid of all that crap
this vid says that since its still on the system xbox can bring it back if they want to at anytime

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Zellot

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

yeah they pussed out ..but all that sh.t is still on the system when you open the box haha.
You need to download the update to get rid of all that crap
this vid says that since its still on the system xbox can bring it back if they want to at anytime

Yeah if you can take it away with an update best believe it can easily be put back on with just another update. It still sucks for some military because they don't have internet regardless to download the update to eliminate the problem in the first place.
Xbox never cared about gamers..clearly just sales.

but Infamous Second Son has won my heart. I am pleased with almost every launch game. Even Knack. All exclusives PS4 is offering for launch. Xbox only has one game that I really would like to see which is Sunset Overdrive but I'm pretty sure I'll be just fine without it.
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by Deadaim

qM>ps4>dog****>syzkidsboteam>xboxdone

just so you know... i can tell your just a little b**** in real life, because you try WAY too hard to seem tough online Deadaim lmao

At least he isn't an old granddad trollin on a gaming forum.

stop crying
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 2:25am
Leaning towards Ps4 at the moment.  Hope Epic filtirs KB/M out of ranked servers and fixes lag issues on next UT.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 10:23am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by Deadaim

qM>ps4>dog****>syzkidsboteam>xboxdone

just so you know... i can tell your just a little b**** in real life, because you try WAY too hard to seem tough online Deadaim lmao

At least he isn't an old granddad trollin on a gaming forum.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2013 at 11:28am
Syzygy your entire life is a fail. Your poor son is going to grow up to be an effeminate c*** sucker like his dad. Sad story
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2013 at 12:03pm
says the Quake expert lol

iam just hasn't been the same since you stopped posting all your Quake stats Deadaim :)

i wonder if there's someone that still brags about owning at Astroids or Frogger?

Quake Marines rahhhhhhhhh
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2013 at 7:40am

iam just hasn't been the same since you stopped posting all your Quake stats Deadaim :)

i wonder if there's someone that still brags about owning at Astroids or Frogger?

lol.  But it's okay for him to post his stats as long as he played half as many hours as the rest of us!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Originally posted by ax412

I'll get it when Destiny, the next Mass Effect or Unreal drop.

Agreed it will take ut4 for me to buy a used car I mean a ps4 lol

nuff said.....
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

lol.  But it's okay for him to post his stats as long as he played half as many hours as the rest of us!

well thats because he has such a ultra amazing life... he's entitled... we should be so lucky

i heard that Chuck Norris cuts his grass
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2013 at 4:32am
http://www.gamefront.com/epic-games-making-unannounced-competitive-online-action-game/

Epic Games are cooking up something. I think a brand new game.
PSN:Imaginative
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 1:01am
PS4
Ix_MaNiaC_xI View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ix_MaNiaC_xI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2013 at 11:32pm
Xbox One
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 9:42am
wtf
K.S. View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote K.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 8:29am
I just got an email saying my PS4 would be here November 20th... the release date has been changed to November 15th....?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345