| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Congrats 2 U

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Congrats 2 U
    Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 9:34am
Papa as its ur birthday,,,again! If it aint producing more pickaninnies its adding to the global population by still breathing....choose one plz and stick to it! HBD u old colombian tnuc

Seph as I heard u started ur own clan now...papa style. Congrats on the new born mate! Speak to Papa about over recruiting tho....
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 12:10pm
Thanks, buddy! It sucks getting old. Went to the doctors yesterday and found out that I'm "slightly" overweight with my blood pressure "slightly" over normal. Just when I thought I was getting younger...
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 12:31pm
Oh yeah! Congrats, Seph on your new addition. I heard the baby looks like me... don't be mad!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Oh yeah! Congrats, Seph on your new addition. I heard the baby looks like me... don't be mad!

lmao
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 6:53pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONSUELO!
may your birthday be over filled with generic wishes on this board from people who barely know you.

AND CONGRADULATIONS SEPH!
youre going to be a great father! (assuming you're the father)

Oh and thanks from the humanity to the both you for making Idiocracy come true.
President Camacho would be proud.

heart u guys!

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 5:04pm

i'm so bored...
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 7:50pm
Oh i missed this lol. Thanks guys, And happy belated bday papa, I got a step 7 year old and a newborn of my own now. im catching up to you ;) lol After what happened during delivery we might not be having anymore though, :S if i get time and bored ill write the story out sometime. Ether knows it.

And so far he looks like me and has my nose and ears for sure... no midget in him, he's to long so he's not papas.... lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
 Post Reply Post Reply