Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Black Op's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

wii?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wii?
    Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:15pm
anybody play black cops on the wii?
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:27pm
dum dum dum........whats a wii used for? 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 6:31am
The wii was pretty good back in 2006 but now its just a joke.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:29am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

The wii was pretty good back in 2006 but now its just a joke.

agreed, PS move blew it out of the water, now the PS3 can do excatly what the wii does and tons more, Sony should just buy nintendo so we can have Mario games lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 9:16pm
wii is garbage.....its good for baby sitting the kids,,, although my buddy has his hacked n it has like 300gbs of games on it,, almost every game possible...thing is i think he played like 5 n never played it again. lol
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:28pm
lets not get confused here, Nintendo are amazing at making games infact most of my favourite games are Nintendo made games and even some of them on The Wii are some of the best games I've ever played eg Super Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

85% of the games on the Wii are 100% garbage because they are not made by Nintendo but the hand full of good games are made by Nintendo. The Wii is outdated and Nintendo NEED to get into the HD market which they are doing this Xmas.

My point is that don't diss Nintendo just troll on the Wii.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:21pm
CS ill clear it up,,,,  nintendo gamecube>nintendo 64>every other nintendo system> then way down the poll is the wii.  METROID PRIME 1&2 WERE DA BOMB... ENOUGH SAID LOL
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 11:48pm
what are you talking about? Nintendo > Super NES > Nin 64 > any other nintendo....... Nintendo went downhill after the super NES. Thats when Sony started kicking its ass and its never changed.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 5:28am
N64 >>> Any games console ever nuff said.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Goldeneye 64
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Banjo Kazooie
Earth work Jim
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
Star Wars: Shadows of the empire
F-Zero-x

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>