| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cKc_TripHop & iso420 support stopping SOPA & PIPA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cKc_TripHop & iso420 support stopping SOPA & PIPA
    Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:25am
If you haven't already, go to Google's doodle today and sign the petition...

[/url]
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 1:35am
Damn Hippies

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 10:16am
Ya i heard and read that time before... the doodle is only available on USA.
and done my part.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2012 at 2:15am
thx manClap
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 11:37am
clickable image

Thank you for taking action!

Hi cKc_triphop

Last week you stood with millions of Americans to protect online freedom and innovation. Congress heard you, and delayed consideration of the PIPA and SOPA bills, which -- if enacted -- would censor the Web and impose harmful regulations on American businesses.

We hope that today you will join us in thanking your representatives for protecting the Internet. 

And we want to thank you, again, for your actions last week. We are humbled that so many of you rallied around what we believe is the most transformative invention in history.

Until next time,
The Google team
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 3:21am

Just to prove a small voice can be heard!!! my congressman also believe's sopa and pipa goes to far!!

Dear cKc_TripHop

Thank you for contacting me about H.R. 3261, the Stop Online Piracy Act of 2011.

As you know, H.R. 3261 was introduced by Congressman Lamar Smith (R-TX) on October 26, 2011. The legislation would allow the Attorney General of the United States to seek injunctions against foreign websites that sell counterfeited American products. The bill also increases criminal penalties for individuals who traffic in counterfeit goods. H.R. 3261 has been referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary, where it is pending further consideration.

While this legislation seeks to protect intellectual property rights, I'm concerned that it may overreach and have unintended consequences. I will continue to monitor the progress of H.R. 3261 as it moves through the committee process. Please be assured that I will keep your comments in mind should the House of Representatives consider this issue.

Thank you again for contacting me. Please do not hesitate to do so again in the future. I also encourage you to visit my website, which may be found athttp://flake.house.gov/.

Sincerely,
JEFF FLAKE Member of Congress
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply