| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Better clan? I don't know.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team WAR
Team WAR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Excision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Better clan? I don't know.
    Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 9:54pm
Anyways... You guys probably don't care but I'm still going t say this. So, we basically play V.C.T.F. all the time, not saying I don't like it. But I think we should play more C.T.F. and Warfare so we can get better at it when the time comes when we need to play it we'd be prepared. Definitively more Warfare so we can all get better in using Vehicles besides Vipers and Mantas. And maybe also work on strategies and identify who is a defender and who is a Flag runner. And have Hurracane help and teach us about in duel besides just kill us all. Like train us. It'll make us an even better clan. Just thought I'd say that. Ermm

X-Mephistopheles AKA Excision-iS_WaR
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 10:14pm
I already play sooooo much VCTF and Warfare, so i'll stick with those
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Excision View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote Excision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 10:21pm
Well, some of the members are marked as different things like C.T.F. Or something else. But we all should be marked and be able to play anything and be good at it. Don't you think? Like when the time comes when someone else needs to take the place of the other player but the other player only plays V.C.T.F. and sucks at C.T.F. , we should be able to play everthying.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 10:32pm
Just give up, you're not even good at VCTF, what makes you think you could be good at anything else?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 10:33pm
well i'm the VCTF captain. I do play the other modes, but I mainly stick to VCTF and Warfare. Don't really care for many of the other modes
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Just give up, you're not even good at VCTF, what makes you think you could be good at anything else?
Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Excision View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote Excision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 10:34pm

Oh, you're cool. I don't think I was talking to you, not to be mean. It was really meant for WAR members only kind of, but if you'd like to cut it's cool I guess.. o.O
Excision View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote Excision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by kingfatalis158

well i'm the VCTF captain. I do play the other modes, but I mainly stick to VCTF and Warfare. Don't really care for many of the other modes
Yeah, I understand.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Excision

Oh, you're cool. I don't think I was talking to you, not to be mean. It was really meant for WAR members only kind of, but if you'd like to cut it's cool I guess.. o.O

I dont give a crap who you're talking to. I'm responding. And it is my douche bag duties to troll the WaR clan and constantly put you in check. Try getting good at the game first before you do anything else.

Fatalis - No its nothing like that. Its more like Mr T telling Steve Urkel that he's a wimp. Cuz its just true. 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 11:12pm

Putting people in there place xD Love you Seph
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 2:02am

I dont give a crap who you're talking to. I'm responding. And it is my douche bag duties to troll the WaR clan and constantly put you in check. Try getting good at the game first before you do anything else.

Fatalis - No its nothing like that. Its more like Mr T telling Steve Urkel that he's a wimp. Cuz its just true. 

Hey! At least you gotta cute FB pic!
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 7:22am
honesty guys, in my opinion there should really be no need to train for the other modes just in case you play them in clan matches eventually because really... you won't get much clan matches at all considering how barely anyone plays clan matches and not many people play the game anymore due to bf3 release.. and the people that do most probably dont care about clan matches anymore..... and when mw3 comes out ut3 bwill be veen less active..... not trying to say you shoudlnt trani if you want to but it's just not worth it if you ask me...
Excision View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote Excision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 6:54pm
Just forget anything I said. <.<
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 7:09pm
Phoenyx is gonna play Greed tonight if u guys want to join us, in the public server. ^^

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Hey! At least you gotta cute FB pic!

Lol i know your creepin ;)

OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2011 at 8:43pm
TDM is probably the best mode to play for develop footwork skills, frag skills and awareness all at once. Im not saying WaR sucks and all. Its that, TDM can really help you play better in general.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Excision View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote Excision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2011 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

TDM is probably the best mode to play for develop footwork skills, frag skills and awareness all at once. Im not saying WaR sucks and all. Its that, TDM can really help you play better in general.
Yeah. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply