UT3 Garbage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 Garbage
    Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 10:01am
Originally posted by ut3lve

im the puppet master

i dont know. feh is giving you a good run ha. id still have to say ur prob still number one even tho u tamed down here lately. so the judging will have to wait til u have another flare up.
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 1:58am
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2011 at 12:58am
Originally posted by ut3lve

im the C0CK master

Fixed it for ya.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:42pm
im the puppet master
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Milly

WFT is up with these Tiers? you all can just stop now and face that facts..... and that is that your all junk quite frankly.i do notice that there is no Warfare Tiers! guess warfare players just like to play the game and dont have huge egos.... ok, except for strider. no offense strider but u do like to talk **** and get people worked up for nothing. it works tho, as soon as you post something theres like 10 people that want to fight with you after it. and warfare players dont bother making one now that i said something about it cause your all garbage anyway.
lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

QUIT CALLIN PPL NAMES U BUTTHOLE
my bad PenCry 

this is what it feels like on iAMg for me

Feels like? That is me 90% of the time im on this site. Why do you think i pick on WaR (We are Retarded) so much. lol Beer

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 9:37pm

WFT is up with these Tiers? you all can just stop now and face that facts..... and that is that your all junk quite frankly.
whats wrong with making sure everyone knows the truth?  ):
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 8:53pm
^ Matt when his bish is in trouble

Loool that absolutly made zero sense but ah well xD
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 7:05pm
everyone leave gaytalatee alone! or you/re gonna have to deal with me >:( ;lol
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 6:47pm

i must say nice job feh on proving ur point without even trying. i knew what u meant about the strider thing, seemed that some others thought something else. dont worry they just had to to much Fehtorade this morning.

LOL - oops, my mistake.

Strider eats a big bowl of jackasses like Feh before trolling the forums each morning.

Strider was one of the top trolls back in the day.  Even earned himself a ban hammer once or twice.  Feh hasn't done that... yet.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 5:36pm
i must say nice job feh on proving ur point without even trying. i knew what u meant about the strider thing, seemed that some others thought something else. dont worry they just had to to much Fehtorade this morning.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 3:40pm
Oh chillax Feht.. everyone is this forum loves you, they're just too shy to admit it so they troll you out of obsession. 
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

my bad PenCry 

this is what it feels like on iAMg for me

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 3:28pm
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 3:18pm

WFT is up with these Tiers? you all can just stop now and face that facts..... and that is that your all junk quite frankly.

i do notice that there is no Warfare Tiers! guess warfare players just like to play the game and dont have huge egos.... ok, except for strider. no offense strider but u do like to talk **** and get people worked up for nothing. it works tho, as soon as you post something theres like 10 people that want to fight with you after it.

and warfare players dont bother making one now that i said something about it cause your all garbage anyway.
ego time...

what?? im better than Strider, i can post a half of a post and get like 20 ppl(the whole ut3 community) ready to fight me!

F this we need a tier list and me and Strider will make this happen! ASAP!

lol jk im about to get trolled for thisCry
wow you ppl are re tarded and so ignorant that you cant even see that i was joking with Milly on his post saying who is better at getting ppl worked up over nothing(i didnt saying anything about no damn wf). i can see now that i am better(IN GETTING PPL WORKED UP AND NOT WF) ca you ppl take a joke so serious and trash me for it.

w/e you ppl are to ignorant to joke with. next time i wanna joke with Milly or someone else ill send a private message so i wont get trolled by yall f@gs
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 3:16pm
Oops.. hahaha! Thanks Dagon...and MILLY.. I know you're reading this.. watching..

Alright.. sorry Feht

Should of just kept ignoring your posts
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 2:57pm
Well Feh does talk a lot of bs

But I don't think he said "I'm better than Strider in warfare".. read his post again he actually said "I'm better than Strider at pi.ssing people off on this forum."
Just re-read the post.

But it would fit to him and his behaviour if he actually said he was better than Strider. :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Feht.. did you just say you're better than strider in Warfare? Did I read that right? I know you say a lot of stuff on here, most of them I ignore because it doesn't involve my mode.. but this time I had to step in.. you've got to be JOKING! I'll kick your ass if you're not... seriously... there is a line here and you just took a pole vault jump over it. 

now you see why i get mad.  see JP.  i'm normal!
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

ego time...

what?? im better than Strider...

Before a good game of warfare, Strider eats a bowl jackasses like you for breakfast.
Nice one...

Better than Strider in warfare?  Feh, what are  you smoking???  Next you're going to tell us that you're better in Toy Story 3 than Sizzle LOL
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 12:01pm
Feht.. did you just say you're better than strider in Warfare? Did I read that right? I know you say a lot of stuff on here, most of them I ignore because it doesn't involve my mode.. but this time I had to step in.. you've got to be JOKING! I'll kick your ass if you're not... seriously... there is a line here and you just took a pole vault jump over it. 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

ego time...

Before a good game of warfare, Strider eats a bowl jackasses like you for breakfast.

Fighting with mentally challenged kids will not be tollerated on here!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2011 at 7:28am

ego time...

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 10:02pm

i do notice that there is no Warfare Tiers! guess warfare players just like to play the game and dont have huge egos.... ok, except for strider. no offense strider but u do like to talk **** and get people worked up for nothing. it works tho, as soon as you post something theres like 10 people that want to fight with you after it.

and warfare players dont bother making one now that i said something about it cause your all garbage anyway.
ego time...

what?? im better than Strider, i can post a half of a post and get like 20 ppl(the whole ut3 community) ready to fight me!

F this we need a tier list and me and Strider will make this happen! ASAP!

lol jk im about to get trolled for thisCry
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 11:39am
Damnit Milly.. we like chillin here in the dark just laughing at all this.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 10:27am
o i was way off then ha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>