| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Are any of you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are any of you
    Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 1:36pm
getting R3? I might pick up the game.. Def will be free lancing if 3-4 of us don't get it.. I was a much better R1 player than UT3.. I think Bumrush was also. LINK UP Bumbaclots 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

getting R3? I might pick up the game.. Def will be free lancing if 3-4 of us don't get it.. I was a much better R1 player than UT3.. I think Bumrush was also. LINK UP Bumbaclots 

KmA and A-R will getting the game. We're probably be rolling 8-10 deep and I'm sure A-R will be rolling with their whole crew. Hit us up if you'd like to get in on some action.

. . . and R1 was awesome. Much better than R2. But they seem to have gone back to the R1 look and feel. Check out the R3 Multiplayer Beta on PSN. Pretty good.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:04pm

You got the Beta Big Worm?
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:20pm
is the beta out? i wasnt too impressed with the multi on r2, campain was great but multi was like halo just more morbid
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

is the beta out? i wasnt too impressed with the multi on r2, campain was great but multi was like halo just more morbid

It's been out..I just downloaded it last night.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 9:57pm

I just downloaded the beta, if i like it i'll get it with ya.... we can roll together as the White Worms

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 11:27pm
i wish they didnt have solider classes other then that its cool. I don't have time to focus on it. I was beast at r1 though.

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 2:12am
Its good, i enjoyed the beta... fehtalatee and i went pastrami on it for awhile. agree with phant though, i hate classes.... wish games would get away from that COD style loadouts.... i dont want to carry just a sniper and a shotgun, i want all the guns in my inventory god damnit lol... speaking of sh1t sniping is fun on this game

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Its good, i enjoyed the beta... fehtalatee and i went pastrami on it for awhile. agree with phant though, i hate classes.... wish games would get away from that COD style loadouts.... i dont want to carry just a sniper and a shotgun, i want all the guns in my inventory god damnit lol... speaking of sh1t sniping is fun on this game
yea Seph and i was always on top of the score board for a while. yea i agree with the COD crap. at least you can pick up guns like ut3 and have them all i love that part. if i do get it, i will have to get a piggy bank started and work my way up =/

i should have it by xmas? lol idk

Yo Worms can i join the white worms? i can start using dude a lil moreEmbarrassed 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 8:35am

At a certain level you unlock a perk that lets you carry 3 weapons at the start!  XD  I guess thats a bit better  :P
U-TROLLZ View Drop Down
WaR

Post Options Post Options   Quote U-TROLLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 11:58am
valid opinion^ for 1once
R3, hax, cheats, jB
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

At a certain level you unlock a perk that lets you carry 3 weapons at the start!  XD  I guess thats a bit better  :P

Really? Thats awesome, i'll have to start playin more. If you could carry the marksman, sniper, and shotgun all at once you'd be set.

DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 2:45pm
OKay yea sorry about that. Messaged you DOD.. I will be getting the game... I will message you guys when it is in my Ps3 tomorrow haha. I will take up that offer rolling with your squads on R3. qM will not be joining me =(

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 7:08pm

OKay yea sorry about that. Messaged you DOD.. I will be getting the game... I will message you guys when it is in my Ps3 tomorrow haha. I will take up that offer rolling with your squads on R3. qM will not be joining me =(
<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000">
Sounds good bro, I'll have R3 on Wednesday.
 Post Reply Post Reply