Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Gran Tourismo 5
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SHUFFLE RACES!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHUFFLE RACES!!!
    Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 9:36am
if you haven't tried Shuffle Racing then you should give it a go. JP, HappyJames and myself played it last night with several other people. it's alot of fun when you get a full room of clean racers. basically the game picks your cars for you to race. and they're are almost always sh1tty. but so are everyone else's too. and you have to use comfort soft tires. so after the first race the quality of your car depends on how you finished in the previous race. top finisher = worst car / bottom finisher = best car. it makes for some really competetive racing.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 12:59pm
and I actually won a race, so I liked it... I especially liked that Happy got last a couple times... 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 8:25pm
Don't pick on happy lol

They should make you race a red bull then throw you into a 86 honda civic on comfort tires... the sudden change would make you drive like a women in traffic.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 9:40pm
screw you seph! 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 10:12am
don't knock the 86 civic. that's the ferrari of shuffle racing!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply