Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Yo TX or JP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo TX or JP
    Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by Phenethylamine

@ Spamguin Bet your over hyped ass don't score once! <font ="Apple-style-span" color="#00ff00">You wont if i host!!! 
lol

Nothing for you to worry about regardless since you'll obvioucly never play against me on 360. I already have so many hat tricks on 360 that i'm sure i wont miss the ones i would have surely gotten on you guys. If you ever grow some just have Seifer let me know when, and i'll be glad to show you how a tru flag runner does it. All campers are lame imo so its nothing personal.

Don't waste your time responding here! Just let Seifer know if yall ever want a match!

SERIOUS SIZZLE

lol, you only have confidence on 360 because it's easy to play the players on there   Dx  wouldn't be the same with PS3 players   o;  I'll play you on 360 when you play me on PS3 (Which will be never) So it looks like it'll never happen   Cry
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 5:01pm
syzygy why didn't you play us while we were all playing on the 360 over the summer?
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 5:39pm
Problem with deleting tags and posts in a public forum is the absolute mayhem it causes for the system in recalculating posts, etc.  Not to mention dead ends in threads and "Guest" showing up for the former user tag.

Better to let an alt ID die quietly than try to delete it.  I had the "SickNviciouS" alt on here and just abandoned it to go back to this one.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Problem with deleting tags and posts in a public forum is the absolute mayhem it causes for the system in recalculating posts, etc.  Not to mention dead ends in threads and "Guest" showing up for the former user tag.

Better to let an alt ID die quietly than try to delete it.  I had the "SickNviciouS" alt on here and just abandoned it to go back to this one.
basically what aquaknot is saying is...f*** the old ID and leave it..how many alts are on this site...deleting one noob name isnt going to make any difference just cause problems..there i said it in a much nicer way than aquaknot did...now f*** off
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 6:13pm
That nasty hooker tickle your asshole in the wrong way last night or what?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 10:42pm
wtf? Delete all my posts? i never said that! I wouldn't ask no one to do that regardless! yall think i give a sh1t about my previous posts on here? lmao hell no i don't! :)

I was talking about deleting my uc SYZYGY uc/SIZZLE account and whatever name, email, and info goes with it. not the fk'n posts! xD assumption will get yall every time.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 11:06pm
yes..but the post made on that account must also be deleted if not as aquaknot said there will be "posts" made by "guest" etc etc etc basically reread aquas post..
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 1:21am
That's exactly what wopr told me also, what aqua said. I won't delete anymore accounts, bosses orders. To anyone wanting to leave this site, all I can do is show you the door, or tell you to click on the x on the top right cornet of your screen..
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 12:58pm
Just stfu Crow..... I know how much you love slobbering on my huge nuts, but dam son? Give them jaws a break chief!

Yo JP..... I can't find the x or the cornet? That mean i'm stuck with these fk'n slobber mouths on here? I guess you can show me to the door now as long as your hott enough.

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 2:23pm
                                                                                V

Shouldn't be that hard to spot this.  Then again...
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 6:57pm

Just stfu Crow..... I know how much you love slobbering on my huge nuts, but dam son? Give them jaws a break chief!

Yo JP..... I can't find the x or the cornet? That mean i'm stuck with these fk'n slobber mouths on here? I guess you can show me to the door now as long as your hott enough.

wow this is what i get for trying to dumb it down for your inbred ass f*** you f**got hurry the f*** up and leave this site obviously no one likes you...obviously you have no nuts cause you sure as f*** dont have the balls to f***ing leave already...queer ass inbred go f*** your brother some more. maybe you can get pregnant like just youve been hoping for...queer bait
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 7:05pm
ahahahahaha
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 7:11pm
hi xkalibur :) im downloading a few things to set aup a livestream of ut3 pc if you wanna see whenever i get done
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 7:14pm
I might check it out. I didn't know ut on pc was still poppin. 2k4 is still de best mannnnn
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

V

Shouldn't be that hard to spot this.  Then again...

lmao good one

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 9:16pm

Yo JP..... I can't find the x or the cornet?

Shut it, I was using my blackberry and sometimes it likes to fix my words. Ever try to type in f***? Always comes up with DUCK, sometimes I leave it in there.. "HEY MAN, DUCK YOU"

That mean i'm stuck with these fk'n slobber mouths on here? I guess you can show me to the door now as long as your hott enough.

To be honest, I'm actually quite f***ing ugly. I'm an online chick.. what do you expect.
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2011 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Yo JP..... I can't find the x or the cornet?

Shut it, I was using my blackberry and sometimes it likes to fix my words. Ever try to type in f***? Always comes up with DUCK, sometimes I leave it in there.. "HEY MAN, DUCK YOU"

That mean i'm stuck with these fk'n slobber mouths on here? I guess you can show me to the door now as long as your hott enough.

To be honest, I'm actually quite f***ing ugly. I'm an online chick.. what do you expect.
Did someone mention my name???  I'm going to try this on my coworkers blackberry tomorrow and see if RIM has something against ducks...
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456