Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MM clan matches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MM clan matches
    Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 10:34pm
I know this isnt the right section to post but this is where the most traffic is so i thought i would like to invite ALL clans to play us in ctf clan matchs.  we havent had any and i know there are alot of clans still active.  i'd like to make a formal invite to NbK, W-lrd, PRO, WaR, Devil and any others who would like to play.  look forward to setting up some good competive games with you guys and it should be fun.  hit me or bum up for any ideas on times and dates you would like to play.  lets get some fraggin on.Clap
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 10:36pm
WaR iS DoWn 4 Da KLaN M4TcH.....maybe friday or sat 5pm ct ......5v5 vcTf N CtF
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 10:41pm
ill try to get everyone down for next weekend, 5ct is good for me, have to check that vctf with everyone for i think most know we are a ctf based clan but... we will see
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 10:48pm
naw bro..sorry..mainly ctf
PSN:Imaginative
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 10:49pm
i forgot to add tdm, we are willing and able for that for sure though as well
 Post Reply Post Reply