| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fluff is 38 Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fluff is 38 Today
    Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

yea pu$$y! i joined my first bo game online to chat to him and he just plain blanked  me. Gone bak to KZ3 now got some wicked new maps Big smile

Sorry Trin. I wasnt ignoring you just boycotting the mic for a while.

Most people on Ut3 are inbred illiterates, and listening to the likes of Ether, Brokeback, and Fatality is akin to being Bukakae'd with stupid, so i turned my settings on voice volume way down.

Oh whatever, if it wasn't for me there would me no teamwork due to communication, more ppl need to talk imo.... plus you love my voice, but sorry i dont' live in the gay district of new york like you do, i like women so that makes me not your type
what? your name is Broke Back Mountain! Do you know how many hot b****es live in NYC? my competition is your cats delight!

Getting girls here is easier than killin ether on foot!

PS he rage quit tonight after his team stacked side lost to us in Suspense. Even trainwreck yelled at him.

It made my night!

i came to ut3 after almost 1 year,and i saw ether scoring 1 point in a warfare game,HAHAHAHAHA
next is a duel with myagi san!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be an honor to duel the count!
remember when Ether was too chicken to duel Demon in our tourney and ruined the whole thing?!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 8:50pm
HAHAHA your killing ether on foot joke made me literally LOL. Hes a chicken... And i know theres hot ass girls in NYC. I've nailed a couple of them, been there a few times. But you living in the gay district im sure you're not interested in them.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:23pm

HAHAHA your killing ether on foot joke made me literally LOL. Hes a chicken... And i know theres hot ass men in NYC. I've nailed a couple of them, been there a few times. But you living in the gay district makes me jealous. Are you sure you're not interested in having a drink with me?
pretty gross, Seph! Really!! Its bad enough we at DEEP know but you don't need to make this public!

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:25pm
you fvcker lol

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

HAHAHA your killing ether on foot joke made me literally LOL. Hes a chicken... And i know theres hot ass men in NYC. I've nailed a couple of them, been there a few times. But you living in the gay district makes me jealous. Are you sure you're not interested in having a drink with me?
pretty gross, Seph! Really!! Its bad enough we at DEEP know but you don't need to make this public!

lol dam Seph got sum splain'n too do
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 1:15pm

LMBAO yea u really r a fk papa....funny sh1t indeed m8 - Seph u need to b1tch slap papa back 2 Boston ASAP
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

LMBAO yea u really r a fk papa....funny sh1t indeed m8 - Seph u need to b1tch slap papa back 2 Boston ASAP

you sure have one thing right, Triny! Seph does slaps like a b****!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 2:40am
Lol papa im'a slap you so hard your going to have another kid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12