| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PSN conection problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404142
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSN conection problems
    Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:31pm
  lol, couldn't get her to cross the border. i miss my mariaCry
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Yo who ever play infamous it is one of the best ps3 single player games out there all jokes to the side. part.

Eh. Imfamous is a good PS3 single player game, but it ain't one of the best. Look at God of War 3, Heavenly Sword (Best graphics at its time), Uncharted 1 & 2. Those are the superior games for PS3. No multi-platform games.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Originally posted by JPINATOR

screw you buddy about you saying RDR was the best when you didn't last very long playing it.. all you did was kill Trainwrecks donkey and picked flowers!!! 

best SINGLE PLAYER! and btw i never picked flowers i just killed you when bain came on the mic and told you where the f***in desert rose or the red dandelions were so you couldnt pick them. FURTHERMORE, to all people on this site if oyu want to get anywhere in RDR do not jump on Jp's wagon, WE TOOK 20 minutes finding our way out of mexico! PS! Bain fell in love with a lolita in hte game and chased the b**** for like 10 minutes straight cuz she kept running away XD

I didn't want to break an axel.. those things are expensive!!!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:30pm

Originally posted by YINYANG

screw you buddy about you saying RDR was the best when you didn't last very long playing it.. all you did was kill Trainwrecks donkey and picked flowers!!! 

best SINGLE PLAYER! and btw i never picked flowers i just killed you when bain came on the mic and told you where the f***in desert rose or the red dandelions were so you couldnt pick them. FURTHERMORE, to all people on this site if oyu want to get anywhere in RDR do not jump on Jp's wagon, WE TOOK 20 minutes finding our way out of mexico! PS! Bain fell in love with a lolita in hte game and chased the b**** for like 10 minutes straight cuz she kept running away XD

I didn't want to break an axel.. those things are expensive!!!!!

That didnt stop you from driving 20 of them over a cliff for sheer amusement!

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:08pm
yea U2 was really good, the gameplay was great but i wish you had more weapons tho. the story line was good as well. for a more realistic gamer you might choose this game rather than infamous

but infamous blew me away with the story line and his powers. part two is going to be the game of the year imo.(i know some cod game is going to take the cake tho >_>) if you like unreal type of games you would pick infamous rather than U2

this is just imo btw

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:47am
A lot of great games coming out in 2011. Gears of War 3, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed: Revalations (Part 3 of Ezio), Uncharted 3, ect. I doubt Infamous 2 will get nominate for game of the year unless its a mind blowing game similar to Uncharted 2.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:21am
PSN is back Smile
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
biglipsjim88 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:01am
lol dont hold ur breath

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:21am
PSN is down again. Won't be up until May 22nd, 2031.
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:25am
lol :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
biglipsjim88 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote biglipsjim88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:27am
lol
i am having problems with lag and getting kicked from games but not the network
oh just got portal 2 today
sweet
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:29am
Is it down for anyone else right now?
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:34am
guess i'm not the only one then 

Uploaded with
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:49am
yep dead as fk...I feel like a Man U fan atm..anyway I can get on Xbox Live so i'll watch the GoW trailer again then play ****ty Brink till my p3n1s extention falls off from shear lack of xcitement!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:54am
Working now.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:31am

From the playstation blog:

SONY AND SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCE FULL RESTORATION OF PLAYSTATION®NETWORK SERVICES

Tokyo, May 31, 2011 – Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced today that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will fully restore all PlayStation®Network services in the Americas, Europe/PAL territories and Asia, excluding Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea by the end of this week. The company will also resume Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™ for PlayStation®3 (PS3®), PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), VAIO and other PCs. Details for Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea as well as the remaining services on Qriocity will be announced as they become available.

The company implemented considerable security enhancements to the network infrastructure, as well as conducted testing of the payment process and commerce functions. The first phase of PlayStation Network and Qriocity restoration began on May 15 in the Americas and Europe/PAL territories, followed by Japan and Asian countries and regions on May 28, when the company brought partial services back online. With this partial restoration users were able to access to some of the services such as online game play, account management, friend lists and chat functionality were restored. The full restoration of PlayStation Network as well as part of services to become available on Qriocity will include:

• Full functionality on PlayStation®Store
• In-game commerce
• Ability to redeem vouchers and codes
• Full functionality on Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PS3, PSP, VAIO and
other PCs
• Full functionality on Media Go

Customers will be able to purchase and download games and video content from the PlayStation®Store on PS3 or PSP. In addition, consumers will have full access to Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity through PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PC’s. Service restoration of Video on Demand powered by Qriocity™ and Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for a variety of network-enabled Sony devices will be announced later.

“We have been conducting additional testing and further security verification of our commerce functions in order to bring the PlayStation Network completely back online so that our fans can again enjoy the first class entertainment experience they have come to love,” said Kazuo Hirai, Executive Deputy President, Sony Corporation. “We appreciate the patience and support shown during this time.”

The company will be offering customers a “Welcome Back” package of services and premium content to all registered PlayStation Network* and Qriocity account services. The details of this program will continue to be detailed regionally.

* Only available for those countries with access to PlayStation®Store.

We will update the PlayStation Blog when the PlayStation Store is once again open for business.

N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 6:21am
PSN will be offline today 6:30 pm till 9:01 am
you'll still be able to play online if you connect before that time .
goddammit , hope i can make it in time

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404142