FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Maps...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Maps...
    Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 6:37pm
Whats your thoughts on these??
i like the one thats dark, and outdoors, Discovery is nice, and stadium is awesome for fast pace games.
Berlin wall is prob the worst map i have ever seen... in any game, ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 9:11pm
Kowloon = Poop
Discovery = Purdy
Stadium = Pretty Good
Berlin Wall = Poop, although I like running into the turret area to hear the BUURRRR noise  o:
Ascension = Pretty entertaining so far, haven't got a strategy for it yet tho   >.O

I want 4 zombie maps and 1 Multiplayer map next time  XD
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 9:41pm
hmmm i like kowloon... discovery is also pretty nice, stadium is good for fats pace games i agree.. and berlin wall isnt too bad for me anyway...
ascension is pretty fun.. just finished a full go at it... aint really much of a strategy for that one though.. go to the launch pad at around lvl 8... hang there for a while.. we had 3 people so one person took the top window bit, the other person took the little room to the left.. and the one with the big guns took the middle area and swap in/out when need help.... leave a zombie then go and get packapunch when u have enough money later on... or perks then just go back to the launchpad... rinse and repeat.. works fine lol.. and meh maybe 3 zombie maps and 2 regular lol
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 2:04pm
I like em all, Already found the prime CaMp'n spots..Havent played the new zombie map yet.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2011 at 2:21pm
Ascension is the best thing about first strike in my opinion
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 10:12am
Each of the new maps are better than any of the originals maps we've got.

Kowlloon looks like some sort of paradox and Discovery makes me feel like I'm playing Suspense VCTF.

Zomibies is awesome!
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Penguin

Kowloon = Poop
Ascension = Pretty entertaining so far, haven't got a strategy for it yet tho   >.O

I want 4 zombie maps and 1 Multiplayer map next time  XD

Me and Trip have been playing these maps for a while on XBox.  The best strategy we have used on Ascension is once you've shot off the rocket and opened the pack-a-punch, camp there at the launch pad.  One person runs circles around the pad.  They should have the Ray gun or HK/RPK and a Thunder Gun, preferably.  As they run in circles the zombies follow and they can turn around and shoot into the crowd.  The other three camp in the room with the pack-a-punch.  Two watch each window and the third shoots out at the zombie hoard as they are led around the launch pad.  If the three inside stay back far enough, the zombies don't come inside.  We were able to make it to level 24 using this method.  Then a couple got downed and we didn't have the guns for this anymore. 

Personally, after playing this one for a while I still like Kino better.  That one plays best with everyone working as a team but this one seems to encourage rogue players, imo.  I agree though..more zombie maps next time.  Heck, they need DLC with all Zombies!

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 5:46pm
Zombies  are for GAY gaymers... Period.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

PS: Sounds fun running in circles shooting dead peoples...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2011 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

fail

o:
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2011 at 3:16pm
Heads up 2 all pro zombie gamers!

The black hole in ascension can be used as a teleporter as well. Just jump in it when activated to get out of a hot spot. Godspeed zombie lovers.
 Post Reply Post Reply