FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

active clan battles???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: active clan battles???
    Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by JPINATOR

lol I think my iAM guys can attest to this but yes I do yell at them. Darakoom is really the only one who yells back at me.
lol so u keep the guys in check :) it seems in warfare that you can get points for the easy things like jumping in a node with a orb or healing a node or shooting the core.. so points can be a little misleading im guessing.. now i understand why you guys call some people core whores lol its a fun mode 4 sure.. maybe i'll fk wit Darakoom a little next time if im on his team? say some off the wall sh1t and ask some stupid questions lol
lol easy

what i mean is its easier then fighting and killing the people and then healing the node.. maybe you see it differently as usual? lol
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 2:40pm

lol I think my iAM guys can attest to this but yes I do yell at them. Darakoom is really the only one who yells back at me.
lol so u keep the guys in check :) it seems in warfare that you can get points for the easy things like jumping in a node with a orb or healing a node or shooting the core.. so points can be a little misleading im guessing.. now i understand why you guys call some people core whores lol its a fun mode 4 sure.. maybe i'll fk wit Darakoom a little next time if im on his team? say some off the wall sh1t and ask some stupid questions lol
lol easy

what i mean is its easier then fighting and killing the people and then healing the node.. maybe you see it differently as usual? lol
It's what warfare is about, capturing nodes and it takes skill by a good orb runner and team work. Take a node without an orb is even harder yeah, well usually, but if it was easy with the orb the game would be boring.

lol different as usual, naw I'm over that
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 2:45pm

lol easy

It's what warfare is about, capturing nodes and it takes skill by a good orb runner and team work. Take a node without an orb is even harder yeah, well usually, but if it was easy with the orb the game would be boring.

Warfare isn't about points. It's about teamwork and reading the field. Warfare is fighting off waves of opponents. Warfare is more strategy than killing. There are a lot of people that can cause havoc in warfare that aren't the greatest killers. Perfecting warfare is an art and a science. Often times, a smart team will beat a strong team. The way I like to look at it is that Warfare is orchestrated chaos. A successful player will know how to react to every situation. Not necessary kill their way through the opponents.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

lol easy

Warfare isn't about points. It's about teamwork and reading the field. Warfare is fighting off waves of opponents. Warfare is more strategy than killing. There are a lot of people that can cause havoc in warfare that aren't the greatest killers. Perfecting warfare is an art and a science. Often times, a smart team will beat a strong team. The way I like to look at it is that Warfare is orchestrated chaos. A successful player will know how to react to every situation. Not necessary kill their way through the opponents.

that was acually my point Pinn.. points don't seem to mean a whole lot .. it was fun and thats all i really care about.. Dagon just wants to debate i guess lol im a noob so there's better people to debate with then me :)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 3:14pm

lol no I don't want to debate just for the debate, I just thought you would actually think capturing a node with an orb is something easy, but in the end it's about as easy as scoring a flag. ;)

No points don't mean too much
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 3:27pm
Orb carrying and flag carrying are two different things though, obviously flag carrying is a lot tougher because the whole game depends on the flag.. the orb isn't as important to warfare as the flag to flag modes, plus more people would ignore an orb runner than a flag runner. I've passed so many enemies on my hover-board with the orb, its funny yet sad at the same time.

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire, just thought I would add in my two cents
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 3:34pm

epic originally created the mode and most of the maps to be played without an orb. they changed it for ut3.

imo it was alot funner and skilled without it
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 4:55pm
If an orb could only be used to protect a node it would make much more sense...

I still love warfare but no one plays it and there isn't really anyone good at it from Europe... except me of course.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 6:33pm

lol isnt that the reason you left tWc bc cptAssMonkey yelled at you? =P

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol isnt that the reason you left tWc bc cptAssMonkey yelled at you? =P

Nope I left because of some douche named cptassmonkey kept on saying that tWc was worthless and they suck at playing UT3 to other clans. Luckily I had friends in those clans that told me this. You're a good player envy, but you never knew when to just shut your mouth and leave your opinions to yourself.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 10:51pm
Strider is a douschbag lol he sounds like a little EU girl on the mic :)
BaconWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BaconWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 10:57pm

lmao!
God Gives Head In Heaven
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2011 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by BaconWizard

lmao!

at first i thought it was a female talking 4 real.. he also sounds like he has rage issues :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567