FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Posting Clips From Your Fileshare to Youtube

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting Clips From Your Fileshare to Youtube
    Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:27am
Before doing anything in or out of game, you'll want to go here: http://www.callofduty.com/theater and create an account.

Log in, and you should see an option to "Link with youtube account". Select that, and fill out your information ***NOTE: You need to allow Call of Duty to access your youtube account for your clips to be posted to it. ***
You should now be linked up and ready to get some clips up.

Now, start up Black Ops and if you don't already have a film clip in your File Share, take some time to make one by editing a game film you have.

So, now you have a film clip in your File Share, select it and you want to choose the option "Render Clip".
*** NOTE: In order to render a clip, it must be no longer than 30 seconds ***

After the rendering process is complete, your file will appear on your Youtube account shortly. If you do not see it on your account, just give it some time, it will be there.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:32am
In addition, any clips you render or screenshots you upload will be sent to your account on the Call of Duty website in the theater section. Again the link is:http://www.callofduty.com/theater and you can manage your film inventory as well as download your screenshots.

So I hope this help some of you, and if there are any more questions, just ask :)
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2010 at 2:23am
It can only be 30 seconds? really? that sucks
theVIRUSofLIFE69
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 8:25am
unfortunately yes
so the only other way i can suggest is if u have a video recording device, just record the games in ur fileshare or whichever 1 u want & upload it to youtube from there
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 8:32pm
i just don't even see the use in the fileshare sometimes, you can only store 6 clips and u can only upload 30 seconds worth. what kinda crap is that?....so much 4 not needing recording equipment....what a let down and a treyarch mega FAIL
theVIRUSofLIFE69
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:35pm
well its better than nothing anyway. its a start that im sure will be expanded upon
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 9:36pm
fileshare is also usefull for holding custom game modes too, iv seen alot of bizaree things in there lol they can b pretty fun
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 6:48pm
THanks for the info Tx..
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 11:56pm
Just wanted to say thank you for doing this... really has helped me and made me want to play this game again. I'm even learning to QS now!

If anyone had a youtube account and wouldn't mind clicking sub, I would really appreciate it...

Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 9:55am
BTW I posted this onto my channel... really useful thread!

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 11:54pm
I just went through the process & it was relatively easy.

But the current clips that I already have stored aren't showing up. Do I have to do any special once I get back on BO?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 4:11am
ummm if uv uploaded them previously, thn ud have to re-render them to get them to show up on youtube.
idk if im understanding ur issue right tho...but try rendering the clips again & see if it works
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 4:12pm
Yeah, I meant to write “anything special”. I got it now. Thanks, bro.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 12:40pm
Nobody wants 2 watch clips of your FAL jam'n up or you being Creepy @ the C flag in Domination!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 3:55pm
all my file share stuff is like 35 - 40 seconds long and it has to be 30 seconds :( theres some proper epic stuff as well

I'm just putting this out there and might get bashed on for this but the PS3 version of black ops is 100% terrible next to the xbox version, I have both and am prestige on both and I have had no problems at all with the xbox version but here are the very very frequent promblems I have with black ops on ps3

1) Very choppy frame rate

2) Cant get into a party with certain freinds at all (I have open Nat type

3)Extreme lag, I have never experienced lag so bad on any game

I have never been a rage quitter but the other day I nearly snapped the disc let a lone rage quit

Treyarch have really f***ed up with the PS3 version

I'm open to opinions but treyarch are gonna have to release a big ass patch to sort all these problems out and fast
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 4:54pm
Frame rate gets Choppy 4 me when my Napalm Strike lands...Other than that i dont encounter any problems other than B!tch Quitters..
 Post Reply Post Reply