Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > Assassins Creed III
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Uplay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uplay
    Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 1:44pm
Making a Uplay account and linking it to your ACB account to get free stuff. Alright this is very simple. Go to www.uplay.com and make an account. Don't worry its free. Then next time you start up ACB on the main screen scroll down to Uplay and enter that. You should just have to enter your user name and password, and thats it. You'll enter the Uplay for your PS3 and get to see what earns you points and what free things you can get for your game. When I did it I already had enough for a theme for my PS3 and a new multiplayer character. They also have a couple other games on there as well. You'll see how to get to them as you search around when your on. When your done just exit out and it'll take you right back to ACB main screen so you don't have to worry that you'll waste time starting the game up again. Enjoy!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 8:32pm
thanks for the info! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply