| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bye Paw!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bye Paw!
    Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 12:17pm
Cya in three months 
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 12:53pm
Does this have anything to do with getting into Marines, like he was talking about?  If so, then thanks for serving our country.  That goes for everyone else on here who's served.  I don't intend on joining any division of the armed forces, but I figure everyone should at least show them some respect, regardless of how they are or are on gaming forums.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 1:36pm
I hope u get shot by a redneck
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 4:28pm
lol slayer, so nice, thanks for servin paw, see ya when ur back on leave.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 5:24pm
be safe and get back!!!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 6:19pm
THX pawF33zy!!Clap and good luck to ya, im going to miss YOU!Cry <3
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:01pm
Duty, Honor, Country, "real" guns, machine guns, missiles, mortars, artillery, running, jumping and humping (not what you think)...

Oh my.  Semper Fi-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:02pm
you would miss him you f**

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:46pm
thanks
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2010 at 7:51pm
Good luck pawbear xD. Sure he'll do good .
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 1:15pm
all this gaming should of helped his aim out there,,lol take care , their is no respawning  out there so watch out son 

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 3:38pm
cya private granger
Riff Raff - True Artist
NxT_iS_WaR View Drop Down
Team WAR
Team WAR

Post Options Post Options   Quote NxT_iS_WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 11:43pm
good lucc bro c ya paw
DeSTroYiNg oUr EneMieS,anD EliMinaTinG tHa ReST oF thA ScuM.....
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 6:55am
Let's see, week 4....  only 8 weeks left.

Paw is one third finished.  By now he is beyond the culture shock and will probably start feeling invincible within the next week or so.

His run time has probably improved by at least 3 minutes for the 3 mile run by now.  Yeah, it's not jogging, but a full out run for 3 miles.  If he finishes 3 miles in 18 minutes or less, he'll get max points for this section.  My best was only 21:50.  It's tough to max the run.

His caloric intake is up to 5,000 calories per day at this point and he is likely still going to bed hungry.  If he wasn't a fat ass when he went in, he can have all the food he wants.  He's probably drinking 5 quarts of water daily.

In the next few weeks he'll head to the rifle range to qualify.  If he doesn't qualify, he gets booted.  There are two chances to qualify.  He'll be shooting at incredible distances with no scope and will have to qualify at a distance greater than the maximum effective range specs for his rifle.  If he passes this (99% do), that's enough to make him a bad ass right there.

The change is forever-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 3:20am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Let's see, week 4....  only 8 weeks left.

Paw is one third finished.  By now he is beyond the culture shock and will probably start feeling invincible within the next week or so.

His run time has probably improved by at least 3 minutes for the 3 mile run by now.  Yeah, it's not jogging, but a full out run for 3 miles.  If he finishes 3 miles in 18 minutes or less, he'll get max points for this section.  My best was only 21:50.  It's tough to max the run.

His caloric intake is up to 5,000 calories per day at this point and he is likely still going to bed hungry.  If he wasn't a fat ass when he went in, he can have all the food he wants.  He's probably drinking 5 quarts of water daily.

In the next few weeks he'll head to the rifle range to qualify.  If he doesn't qualify, he gets booted.  There are two chances to qualify.  He'll be shooting at incredible distances with no scope and will have to qualify at a distance greater than the maximum effective range specs for his rifle.  If he passes this (99% do), that's enough to make him a bad ass right there.

The change is forever-
i like this post
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 12:19pm
I agree..^^^
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 7:24pm
indeed
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 7:41pm
hopefully Paw wont be effected too much if he see's combat.. that sh1t fk's wit some people real bad.. ive seen a few progams on the Aphgan war and the soldiers were dealing with some serious issues
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 10:47pm
Forgot about this thread.

Been thinking of him lately.

By the time he graduates and finishes AIT (Advanced Infantry Training), he will be able to punch you so hard it will bruise your soul.  He can also shoot an enemy in the forehead at a quarter mile with no scope.  Every Marine can, even the Women Marines.

I'm sure that his discipline level and respect for fellow Marines is unmatched at this point.  He'll probably always talk ****, but now there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it, unless he does it at work :-)

We had our differences in the past, but this changes everything.  He's about to become a member of what I (and actually the entire world) considers an elite fraternity.  He''l be family and I'll always have his back.

As for combat affecting him, there has been a lot of work done in this area.  If his family and friends can keep in constant contact and keep him grounded, he'll be fine.  It's the people who have to face this alone and nobody has their back that suffer when they get home.  Hell, I'll mail him a PS3 if it helps.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 10:48pm
Oh yeah...  in his case USMC = U Suckers Missed Christmas!
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2010 at 10:49pm
lol^
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2010 at 5:27am
When i first got my ps3 Paw gave me some sh1t.. but then he changed and was cool as hell from then on.. he would always join vctf and switch to my team and say i was funny as hell.. If Weezy likes you he's one of the coolest people there is 4 real.. if he don't then you'll know it 4 sure lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 1:09am
http://www.own3d.tv/video/25195/FnA_iAMgaming_Invitational_R1_-_Kal1_is_Fn_A_Vs._PaWwEeZy_-_Map_3_UT3_PS3

jig saw had me rollin!
 Post Reply Post Reply