| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome Novice_Surgery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome Novice_Surgery
    Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 1:11am
Welcome to my fellow squad member Novice glad you decided to join us and we have asked the mods to tag you as ckc! were glad you decided to check us out and spread the word to any of the others Feel free to post and join in at any time. Also pamkitten will be happy to photoshop you a signature if you would like!! See you soon for some squad deathmatch action that was fun the other night you and me in the tank homie!!! Actually we need to play some squad rush now (i need that pin lol) LOL
[/url]
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 4:06pm
Also glad that Weelcool got bbc2 and has joined us once again We missed you brother and wicked if your out there grab bbc2 and come on in we miss you to brother. glad you and ak are still doing well and like your new ckc account! start adding the others on that if you want
[/url]
Novice_Surgery View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote Novice_Surgery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 5:20pm
Thank you Triphop glad to be here; I played bad company last night with weelcool, he got the game 2 days ago. So welcome to Weelcool also! Glad you decided to join our bad company clan sect. But thanks alot guys its nice to get a warm welcome, and pamkitten if u would like to do my signature i would love that so let me know what you come up with please and thank you.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 12:18am
anytime my friend and i like that first post >:) also wopr got you tagged as ckc per your request so your good to go!
[/url]
Novice_Surgery View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote Novice_Surgery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 4:56pm
Thanks alot trip, i appreciate it; see you on the battlefield!< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="ifofjsCall==''jsCall;elsesetTimeout'jsCall',500;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:29am
Thanks to Novice surgery cKc needs to speak with you so p.m. me here or catch me in game man!!
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply