| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ckc on xbox360

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ckc on xbox360
    Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 2:45am
ckc members have approached me wanting to take our clan onto xbox 360 so i am going to be doing that with my children and friends and families of our members that only have the xbox. I guess its going to be time for me to get one too lol. so any members that want in on this hit me up on yahoo for now and we will set this up!!! then our clan will grow on both platforms. Also thanks to my loyal friends for all your support. ckc family!!
[/url]
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 2:21am
ok i got my new xbox 360 and have hooked it up so ckc is going multiplatform!!!! any ideas on a game we can move into there?
[/url]
dA^o^voicE View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote dA^o^voicE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 7:39pm
LOL XBOX 360 UT3 = SUPER WAK
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:45pm
i've been playing 360 UT3.. it's dead as hell but i still have people on my Flist that will play.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 12:16am
we get 5v5 an 6v6 ctf games going all the time on there with my host, its really powerful net so good the uk guys have told me its the best us server.  if you guys are interested some time trying it out hit me up.  my 360 tag is RBL REPLICA
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 2:00pm
I played on Yerty's host and it blows.. when do you host Death?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:47am

why didn't you join the tourney Replica? ;o

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:36am
wow xbox ut3 must be more dead than ps3 how many still playing?
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:39am
Sorry that was my post forgot to log in. I have been working two jobs but we are always looking for xbox friends add me my gamertag there is mrtriphop.
[/url]
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:34am

@ckc pamkitten: as much as 20 very good players on UT3. mostly CTF players or Duelers.

@ckc triphop: ill add u man. you can add me if u're earlier ;p Gamertag is Darkn3ss is QnL

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

as much as 20 very good players on UT3

XD!!!!!!
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:12am
Yes this I know. I was on it last night and there always seems to be ONE server with some action. They got to play with a ut3 o g last night lol. I was mainly warfare and vctf. The clan however is mostly deathmatchers and duelers. cool i'll add you but my xbox seems to be a zombie machine. We await the arrival of BBC3!! 
[/url]
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2011 at 10:41am
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

Yes this I know. I was on it last night and there always seems to be ONE server with some action. They got to play with a ut3 o g last night lol. I was mainly warfare and vctf. The clan however is mostly deathmatchers and duelers. cool i'll add you but my xbox seems to be a zombie machine. We await the arrival of BBC3!! 

Haha ok. Well there are sum players waiting for sum new opponents. UT3 360 is mainly just a community of standard good players. U rarely see new ppl joining on 360 that is as good as the CTF players over there. like Icicle X, Yerty, MicBianconero93, FaZeD U etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply