FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG 2.0!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG 2.0!
    Posted: 30 Sep 2010 at 6:29pm
well the content from the BETA is now part of MAG. heres a list of what has been changed/added:

MAG 2.0 Update

now to go update!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2010 at 4:41pm
put aside a litle time its 556MB.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 1:42am
Yeah I didnt know that I started it at 2:30 am this morning and didn't get to start playing till 4.
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:07am
MAG 2.0 causes it to crash constantly...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by GIO_2064

MAG 2.0 causes it to crash constantly...

It didn't crash for me two nights ago.  I also didn't like the changes at first (I miss being a quasi-engineer whilst being a medic/ a somewhat heavy weapons guy (via load-outs), but I kind of like actually being able to have the better Assault-rifle + grenade launcher, whilst being able to equip the small machine gun as my secondary, along with an explosives detector.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 2:55pm
we had some problems with clan deploy in domination. lots of people getting kicked. but overall its pretty good. we were deploying into aquisition the other night 36 deep. nothing better than having everyone around you equipped with full med kits and mics.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 12:43am
ppl going back to mag so i can pop mine in again and have some matches with u guys
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2010 at 8:21pm
Dang level 70 crap.  Now, I have to rank up to 70, instead of vetting over now. (I'm finally at 60.)  This stuff takes me forever to do, since I'm such a machine gun noob, now with grenade-launching capabilities.  I also have a fully upgraded med-kit, besides the supply point crap.  Healing people from 10+ feet away and fully healing them so they actually have a chance of saving my sorry ass sure helps.  Oh well, at least I can now have a shotgun loadout and another with the stubby machine gun as my secondary.  Now, the only thing I'm missing in my loadouts is a sniper rifle, but who needs one anyways?  I don't snipe.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 6:16am
u could use the first, semi automatic sniper rifle equipped with a shorter scope to run around with it close range. its pretty effective
 Post Reply Post Reply