| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Locked Warfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Locked Warfare
    Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:17pm
JP, is this going down? I want my Sunkist and Funyuns. I will not be available from May 12 - May 29. I'll be in the Caribbean drinking umbrella drinks.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:23pm
Well if anyone has a server I can borrow (must be located in the US) I will do all the work. 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:17pm
Work it! Ask Mikey, I think he's got one. Trainwreck said he'd let us use it. Gimme my Funyuns!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:23pm
just let it die!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:58pm
Thanks Oneman for letting me know there was a good game of Warfare going on tonight, its been forever since I played a good game like that. Thanks for those that were in! I also want to thank Two Fase for letting me get a nice pancake on you, ahhhh good times and memories!

Also glad to see that TW still pisses me off with his constant shock combos and Darakoom never losing his epicness.. how are you still good at this game? DAMN!!!
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by BAIN

just let it die!

and of course I have to quote this since Bain was playing tonight.. hahah
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Thanks Oneman for letting me know there was a good game of Warfare going on tonight, its been forever since I played a good game like that. Thanks for those that were in! I also want to thank Two Fase for letting me get a nice pancake on you, ahhhh good times and memories!

Also glad to see that TW still pisses me off with his constant shock combos and Darakoom never losing his epicness.. how are you still good at this game? DAMN!!!
No problem JP. T-Dub decided to hop in UT3 and play Warfare. I followed right behind him and couple minutes later, people started to roll in and BAM, 10 people in a warfare game before the match was over. I swear, T-Dub got good timing lol. 
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:34am
LoL. Good games everyone. Let's play again in another six months.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 1:00pm
damn i wanted to play! :( let me knw if it happens again plz!!! peace
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:54pm
It was just a random get together, nothing was planned
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 3:15am
i could have played a little better, but i dared not touch your orbs JP :o i know how angry you can get over your orbs :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:34pm
You guys missed out in some good EU Titan warfare last night. lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:02pm
EU? TITAN? GOOD? Just let it die!!!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:03pm
soz im very rusty atm! it was nice to see sum old school players! we really should set up something like twice a month n have some ggs for fun????? aslong  as peeps dont camp nodes in the paladin waiting for me lmao XD

my hoverboard is permanently glitched out its the most weird sh!t ever! is anyone else having this problem??
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:09pm
on another note we need to get all the titan servers dropped by flak!  all we need now are 4 pure servers 2 eu n 2 US, 2 in vctf n 2 in warfare. its stupid to put up 8 epic servers in vctf/wf we dont have players for em anymore :( 
4 servers are easy to maintain n quicker to restore! flak is kool but shes hard work at times
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:14pm
I did talk to her today and she told me that the US warfare servers will be up for awhile, she doesn't know why the servers seem to disappear. I haven't asked her to put up any other servers though.

Bain.. it wasn't that bad.. the only stupid part was people going titan on the cores, but thats to be expected. Had a good group of people again this time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516