| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tourny Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tourny Time
    Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:46pm

i know u qM guys r not realy listen to this clowns(strider). just ca u guys picked up the biggest noob in ut3(TX) that doesnt mean u guys r going to lose. AR just picked up quest, so go cry about it on there thread clowns.

Paw u suck

@qM dont listen to this guys, just do your thing and let them do theres. 

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:47pm
stop using my word u clown
-Show me my Opponent-

iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 1:54pm
qwest has been in ar for as long as i have for MW2 so its not like they just picked him up

anyways its not a clan match to my knowledge? 

A-R = team stackers anyways i think silly arkos and chris vs 5 would win anyways
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 2:14pm
-.-
I never even said anything bad about this line up. You are very very defensive you know that.
I actually even said it was a wise, good choice to get TX.
I was just saying if we lose against you in the tournament and IF I think without TX we might be able to beat you I will go for the challenge cause this is not a true clan line up.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

qwest has been in ar for as long as i have for MW2 so its not like they just picked him up

anyways its not a clan match to my knowledge? 

A-R = team stackers anyways i think silly arkos and chris vs 5 would win anyways
i thought that was only 4 mw2. then they said 4 ut3 on there ut3 clan base a week ago. idkConfused

@Paw lol
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 2:25pm
no but it is, if u challenge us after then your even more retarded, because then we will **** on you 2 times instead of once, its weird how u think cuz we have TX that we are soooooooooo much better, were the dominant team without him too
-Show me my Opponent-

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 2:26pm
actually, bucket how bout we play 4 vs 4 "CLAN" match

your squad vs qM ? like today or soon  before the toourny
-Show me my Opponent-

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 2:31pm
Let's not forget that we all play this for fun.  If it turns in to a pissing match, I'm pretty sure several of our guys will lose interest with the quickness.  Myself included.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 2:39pm
I agree with aqua you guys can think what you want, doesnt bother me

-Show me my Opponent-

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

triple post.ar didnt take this much slack for taking qwest.they have a majority of the best pilots on the damn game.

awe you said *damn*?

its exta time at church for you young man!!!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 3:52pm
lol I repented sizzle.
bad company corrupts good habits.
and paw shut up noob, it doesn't matter.
don't get the tourny shut down because people think we are gonna trash talk if we win. Just play. And if we win then that means we had the better team.
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 3:59pm
sorry

syzgy that was funny il give it to ya haha
-Show me my Opponent-

DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:00pm
it would be sooo funny if qM lost to a team and then the winners just started sh1t talkin soo much to qM, well i'd find it funny, in fact i think that it might actually happen 

Edit - Paws Reply "Duel me you F@ggot" :D 

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:11pm
we have never known defeat.

and if there was no God and we got rap3d every map then my reply would be this:
we are a tdm clan playing out of mode.
no vctf team could touch us in tdm. so we had to go to their own mode their house and headshot them
but obviously we will not get rap3d every map and there in fact a God in heaven.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:11pm
and enough of the drama no more taking stabs at qM and we won't stab you multiple times.
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:12pm

no vctf team could touch us in tdm. so we had to go to their own mode their house and headshot them
but obviously we will not get rap3d every map and there in fact a God in heaven.

so qM has never lost a clan match?
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Gh0sTLikE

so qM has never lost a clan match?

Apart from the 1 that tRi won't drop hahaha but yup i do say that qM are the best foot mode clan

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:21pm
we've lost about 10 maps combined on 360 and ps3. ACROSS ALL MODES
and no bro we won against tri we simply "lost" the ctf prtion. (trendy had to go) we redeemed ourselves a month later with the killer pawweezy
qm aint c***y or atleast I'm not but when people start talking out of their head I gotta hit them with the record book.
we are a tdm clan undefeated in every mode -_-

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:27pm
lets just play the tourney and have some good games!

who ever wins wins!

just have some fun and laughs with your team. then cry after if you like

WOPR can even send the sore losers a weeks supply of tissue and visine if you like?

Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

it would be sooo funny if qM lost to a team and then the winners just started sh1t talkin soo much to qM, well i'd find it funny, in fact i think that it might actually happen 

Edit - Paws Reply "Duel me you F@ggot" :D 

ive never told a player from a different mode to duel me, i would never use that as a comeback lol
-Show me my Opponent-

Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

lets just play the tourney and have some good games!

who ever wins wins!

just have some fun and laughs with your team. then cry after if you like

WOPR can even send the sore losers a weeks supply of tissue and visine if you like?

i prefer to use primavu after i get owned - herbal eye wash really hits the spot XD
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 4:32pm
thank you sizzle :)
lets get back to subject our tournament team wants scrims. And don't forget p1nakul is rolling with us as well.
hmu
we are just looking to compete and have fun. 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 5:07pm
^exactly! don't spoil this tourney! if you don't want to plat thats fine. if you do then just play and enjoy it!

AR and QM in the same tourney is epic! it may be UT3's coolest time ever!

no matter what team wins there should be some awesome games for everyone

your only as good as the team your on anyway! everyone realizes that! and we realize eu players will lag in US servers!

that don't mean you can't win it just makes it a little harder!

just play your best and enjoy it. this will probably never happen again! i aint going to miss out on this one!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 10:08pm
U MAN JUST ENJOY THE FUN!

HAHA IMA SLAUGHTER vCTF YALL NOT GO NO ME Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123