| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team QnL General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Respect

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_BeAsTiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Respect
    Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 5:30pm
Hi guys, i just wanted to say thanks for the match the other night. It gave us an idea of what we need to achieve as far as normal weapons are concerned. Sorry for the lack of organisation at the start only one of our clan has access to the server and he has a twitchy connection sometimes. I hope to add a 2nd server just for matches soon, with more than 1 admin.
id like to say thanks for your politeness and i'm sorry we were not competitive we don't play normal weapons as a team and most of us not at all. We look forward to an insta match soon were we know we will make it real match!

thanks again and if you see me online add me.Smile
Ok You WaNt ME uP in A CaGe, WeLL iLL come OUt IN BeAsT MODE!!!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 5:39pm
NP dude, we know you stepped out of your comfort zone to play non-insta so nothing but respect.
if you ever wanna play an instagib match, PM minnow or VEDAKID, they should be able to set something soon.
GGs, and good luck with your clan. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
NbK_BeAsTiE View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_BeAsTiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2010 at 6:31pm
Thats cool, we will take you up on that match, in the mean time id like to get better at the regular weapons side of UT, im practicing dm and tdm and warfare but there is rarely any1 on for ctf. Maybe its the time difference here in the UK lol...

So if you see me out there noobing it up on a normal weapons server have a heart eh, we all gotta start somewhere!

oh...its dudette by the way :)
Ok You WaNt ME uP in A CaGe, WeLL iLL come OUt IN BeAsT MODE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply