| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Devil General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DEVIL: reviewed by BucKetHe4d

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEVIL: reviewed by BucKetHe4d
    Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

Quick,Matt = Dagon = Tx = Dragovin my eyes top 5 runners
Maybe not top 5 runners, but just 5 top runners. ;) If you know what I mean by that.
the landscape of ut3 changes with players being active and inactive. At this moment Tx is the top period & Dagon has E.U in his pocket.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 12:26pm
hmmm, This was a hard call...
When Draggy was good, he was really good.
Quick is good, specialy stoned and calm..
Bucket is the player who has most escape routes.. (he seldom kill any, hes very fast)
Matt is for me like Crister.. Dependable.
Matt ive played with in allstar match, and did beast among beasts.
Tx is american so i he dont count for me, nooby anyway. lol;-)
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 2:00pm
LOL Draggy the last thing I want is to become Strider.
It's why I said it doesn't even really matter.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 2:03pm
Oh and I definately vote TX for best active flag runner.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 2:36pm
I vote for bongol8...
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 8:21pm
do me! XD
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 8:24pm
ZZzzzZZ .you need to get  more friends if every1s busy.just sayinCool
im tired.
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 10:41pm
DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-
I will start with his bad qualities:
Dragov is the kind of player who will every now and then take the darkwalker in Sandstorm, go on the wall and spawnkill the f*** out of the other team, wayyy before and after a flag run of his team mates. Then after the game he will say he did no such thing. Really gay, especially when you think
he is against the so called "cheap tactics" here on iAMGaming. I do believe the reason for this is the following other bad quality:
Dragov used to be one of the best flag runners in EU, but at the time he has kind of lost his flag running skills, it always kills me to see him fail the hammer jumps in Sandstorm. Tongue He's still good for a flag run in Suspense, but by far not any special anymore. He could be though. But the reason for this is he has stopped playing more serious a while ago I think. Yeah, he still plays serious sometimes but it's kind of annoying to see him f***ing around during a good match.
BUT
Dragov is without a doubt a very good player in a 1on1 combat situation. Good with every weapon, he knows when to use which weapon, it's clear to see he doesn't completely suck in a duel.
A very good sniper, same goes for shock rifle/combos. For his vehicle skills, he is very good in the tank, hellbender and darkwalker from what I've seen. He can of course also handle evey other vehicle.
He knows all the good flag run routes, most of the jumps. He will always longbow you when you try to kill him with the Manta/Viper. Angry Big smile
Dragov also communicates really well. All in all I would say he's the best OVERALL player of DEVIL (not the best).

haha xD not for nothing is my idolBig smile
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck
U-TROLLZ View Drop Down
WaR

Post Options Post Options   Quote U-TROLLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

do me! XD

do him in the Heynus........<get it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123