| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

United Wolfs of War (recruting)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote UWW-ShaddowWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: United Wolfs of War (recruting)
    Posted: 01 May 2010 at 10:29pm
UUW is a new clan for muliti gaming, if you are intrested PM me and i will get back to you ASAP.
*United Wolfs of War*
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:04am
What games?
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:15pm
Who are you, and what games?

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 12:23pm
hmmn interesting new clan? ahem should that b "wolves" not "Wolfs"? Sorry got my d1ck head on atm!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
UWW-ShaddowWolf View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote UWW-ShaddowWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:20pm
hi so far TDM and VCTF maby warfair.
*United Wolfs of War*
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:48pm
So whats you PSN name? and so you mean multi mode clan not multi game and YAY ur from UK thts cool

Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote UWW-ShaddowWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 2:00pm
lol, my original account was call Bodhisatta_  and no i mean muti gaming lol UT3, COD MWF2, and  some other games not yet released.
*United Wolfs of War*
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote UWW-ShaddowWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

hmmn interesting new clan? ahem should that b "wolves" not "Wolfs"? Sorry got my d1ck head on atm!

lol if you want to be politicaly correct then yes but i prefer wolfs because it looks better.
*United Wolfs of War*
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 3:07pm
what other clan members do you have.?
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote UWW-ShaddowWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 3:10pm

As of yet none hence the (recruting) lol. 

*United Wolfs of War*
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2010 at 2:31pm
so, is thing over already?
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2010 at 2:12am
Originally posted by UWW-ShaddowWolf

UUW is a new clan for muliti gaming, if you are intrested PM me and i will get back to you ASAP.
lol "UUW" lol wasnt it UWW LOL
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
DmX_-EvoLutioN- View Drop Down
Team DmX
Team DmX

Post Options Post Options   Quote DmX_-EvoLutioN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 4:48pm
^^lol.and yea i thinked it was UWW! lol,ive never seen you playing beforeShocked?
DmX_-EvoLutioN-
 Post Reply Post Reply