| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Deep vs Dground Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deep vs Dground Results
    Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 10:16pm
Great ames to everyone in Dground it was a good time!

Over all Victory to DEEP ... here are the results

Containment 3-0 DEEP
      great effort by everyone in DEEP, solid Teamwork

Kargo            2-1 DEEP
      Papa did a great job in the tank

Necropolis     1-3 Dground 
      Dground wiped up the map with us here
      stand out work to Quickdraw he was everyehere.

Congradulations to Fetahaltee for being the first blood victim as I predicted ;) jk bro.

A great group of guys in Dground you guys are going to be a force!

Phantom View Drop Down

Little Red Wagon

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 10:25pm
rematch i didnt even know about this.

sad that yall lost necropolis wasnt that your best map fluffy
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 10:43pm
dont worry about the rematch phantom ca we havnt finshed the match yet they hav 2 beat us 1more time b4 they win n if we win the 1st map 2morrow we go in2 over time so hopefully u can be there 4 the match...n i did tell ur cuz dushbagFlames to tell u about the match 2day but he didnt n he played 4 deep...dat jacka$$ up urs flames!!!Angry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:04pm
AWWW whatever bro lol I thought we agreed on 3 maps!?!

In fact I know we did. I got the Pm's in my inbox!

we'll have a rematch though ...how about Necro, containment, and SandStorm?

I think we'd like to play necro over, im sure youd like containment over.
And since we didnt play SStorm ....
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:04pm

glad to see some fun matches goin on, i would have loved to play for Deep clan, but they hate drunks and people who are horrible at this game, i had two strikes against me =\

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

glad to see some fun matches goin on, i would have loved to play for Deep clan, but they hate drunks and people who are horrible at this game, i had two strikes against me =\

we got one drunk on this team and thats me!
We have Medic so that proves we got nothing aganst bad players either.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

lol I thought we agreed on 3 maps!?!

In fact I know we did. I got the Pm's in my inbox!

we'll have a rematch though ...how about Necro, containment, and SandStorm?

I think we'd like to play necro over, im sure youd like containment over.
And since we didnt play SStorm ....
O.O WAT!? wat about my suspense? my 2 best mape were not going 5 maps...i hav 2 start looking in between the lines lol well ok if u dont want the 4 match n just start over ok n suspense sub 4 sandstorm...btw when we was at kargo n r tank needed healing i called a medic n he didnt switch over to heal it so it died isnt dat unfair iamgaming? huh? huh?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:02am
N srys 2 my DGround players 4 not being a good leader...i didnt set up practice b4 the match or i didnt bring out the right team 4 the match...i should hav kept my list of clans 2 beat in vctf i skipped 3 clans n Deep ur #5 on my list n i was @ 8 so yea it was mostly my fault 4 dat lost...but i hope u guys keep ur heads up n get the game back on lock...give it up 4 the hard workiong players Deep Grounds!Clap
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:17am
Wow, how times have changed.  I thought Necro was DEEP/ Heavenly's strong point in VCTF.
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:44am
We played Necropolis last.......you know how Fluffy gets towards closing time.....words start getting slurred and he cant figure out why he cant take the blue flag.........(we were on blue)
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 9:40am
you guys make it seem like we lost just because we lost necro jeeez.

I thought we got the W, but after reading Phantom and Silvers comments its like the real match was Necro lol ....
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 10:41am
yea it was all on necro haha i agree we won haha but when we going 2 do a rematch? phantom plz get hidden 2 play ca he keeps saying dat hes not going 2 play ut3 anymore like a jerk
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

yea it was all on necro haha i agree we won haha but when we going 2 do a rematch? phantom plz get hidden 2 play ca he keeps saying dat hes not going 2 play ut3 anymore like a jerk

We'll definetly have a rematch. We have a match vs. CbS on Sunday, and Im going on vaycay for a week. Let's set up something up soon after I get back.

Necro
Contain
Suspense
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

you guys make it seem like we lost just because we lost necro jeeez.

I thought we got the W, but after reading Phantom and Silvers comments its like the real match was Necro lol ....

Well, you have said that Necro was "our map to win" so many times in the past, right?  Well, at least we won that one match against iAM, after losing on other maps. (I recall Suspense either being kind of a bad loss or 2-1, but my memory's blurry.)
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:21pm
Hey Fehtalatee, I want you to add all of dgrounds players! I want to make sure I blast all of you with my tank! Hahahaha! BTW... I know you love that eagle eye in containment! ;) Let that be a lesson.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:07pm
Next time i'm getting in on this.  nice one DEEP.  Havik will be coming to town next match.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:38pm
Nice one both clans, sounds like u were havin fun which is what counts. My PS3 was on but I was asleep so I missed the chat. I know I wasn't down 4 playing cos its way too late 4 EU. Those Dgrounds boyz are great to play with/against - luv the aftermath comments they make.
Silver, Phantom - Necropolis used to be the map we always won till we played ICN. Since then I can only remember beating Ironic so its our bogey map now.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 1:43pm

Yeah we had a tough time w Necro lately, although we did hand it to oops pretty good 4-2

Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:05pm
oOps - I forgot that one cos I didn't play. Seifer is good on that map too! We should practice it more. I'll b on tonight for sure not played since monday and i'm itchin.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply