| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > [qM] General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fu K challenges qM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fu K challenges qM
    Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 4:24pm
I know its not my concern but considering free speech and all i'll just say this - 
Deadaim -  Fu.K " are not considered good by any top players in the game" - this is NOT relevant or even accurate they have played more than 10 clan matches and in VCTF are proly 2nd  only to A-R on most people's books but u can ask others or post those who say they're **** (which will b pointless). Anyway im sure u would agree opinions matter much less than results. Also Fu.K r NOT British cissies (Norwegian, Finnish too) - don't forget DELTA Force were trained by UK cissies so is this a backhanded compliment or a poorly constructed insult? 
DanJ - qM's record speaks for itself so it has to be respected plus its impressive - hand picked (can't agree there m8) or not they took on all though mate but for u the location is key so 'hand picked' includes location right? Also U know first hand how good they r cos ICN had 2 of them at one point. 
The hate is there for all to see. Fu.K want to test qM's mettle on EU soil at VCTF cos although this game is global most of the time all play on US servers. IMO qM would proly beat Fu.K on EU soil at foot modes but in vehicles - well thats different and interesting. qM regulars in vehicles number only Helscream. Occassionally Paw and sometimes Rev. Quit insults both u guys and take/decline the challenge for the right reasons, but it would represent a REAL challenge to qM i'm sure. Maybe a 2 legged affair - same mode on EU then US server to make things even. Respect would b earned by both clans after im certain. Good luck!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 4:31pm

Trinity for president Clap

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 4:50pm
ive already listed why we would rather play A-R.
1. a real challenge
2. no hosting issues
3. respectable team
4. fu k are whiney forum trolls, danjel has 4000 posts.. even tho quickrc and weezys team beat them up and down the eu servers, they still cried for days on the forum about it.

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

ive already listed why we would rather play A-R.
1. a real challenge
2. no hosting issues
3. respectable team
4. fu k are whiney forum trolls, danjel has 4000 posts.. even tho quickrc and weezys team beat them up and down the eu servers, they still cried for days on the forum about it.

Hmmmm, retarded commes to mind Deadaim! retarded.
Im not defending Dan. But why on earth do we send shait all the time...
I respect 2 of 4 points.
The hosting is a BIG problem, its a shame that we cant have same ping.
On The F u K issue of urs, we are a bunch of players who play together for only 1 reason! We like having fun competetive games. ut3/MW2
Some peoples biatch about teamstacking  and/or that we dont play clan matches....
And if you take a little time to investigate ur material, U will see that we have a good relationsship with other clans/players.
And last but not least... I can only speak for myself, im shait in any other mode of ut3. Call me what U like, but i only play this game cos of the vehicles! So playing a ctf/tdm match for me is pointless in EU. So on US host im beyond GaY on foot. I can be considered retarded in those modes.
So to be serious: Is a scrim out of the Q? (vctf) I never really played u anyway, but if u guys are the best! Start showing it:-)
U f***ing retard.
Tor med hammern
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 5:46pm
80% of the modes. lol
I respect you trinity.
F u k most of you think we have aimbots.
qM sucks yet we could join any clan on this game...
"Judgment Day" is coming & you will see
NO MATTER WHO's YA CREW
WE GOT THIS GAME ON LOCK

and when I say that ^^^ im not dissing anyone or any team. But we're Team USA & this is basketball.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 6:31pm
Nah it's Ice HockeyWink
imajap88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote imajap88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 8:17pm
when i posted earlier it was to help to get the most fair game for both clans included. As far as the games i played in tdm the other day it was me and two bots against 3 Qm players on your server so you might want to give me a little credit about the scoring you had.  Not trying to give you shat but the teams were a little unfair.  Im not complaining. i like the challenge especially since the three of you are very talented players.  Cant we all just get along..... peace
if u aint cheatin u aint trying
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 9:47pm
matches would not be impossible.. we shall see
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 7:31am
danjel you know im cool with u bro and i have no part in this but all im saying is dont under estimate qM at Vctf, when tRi played them at vctf we got smashed coz they just controlled the hold map, even on EU u would get a run for your money, but danjels right u should play out of your comfort zone for once

every single time tRi have played u its been on a US server, me drokun and xerxes lagged our ass of everytime we played u, but we never complained and never asked u to play EU but im sure if we would have u would have said no, and im not trying to bring it back up again but you had a massive advantage.

if you guys are as good as you say you are, and i know u are. play F.U.K on EU

i_Own_U View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote i_Own_U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 7:33am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

danjel you know im cool with u bro and i have no part in this but all im saying is dont under estimate qM at Vctf, when tRi played them at vctf we got smashed coz they just controlled the hold map, even on EU u would get a run for your money, but danjels right u should play out of your comfort zone for once every single time tRi have played u its been on a US server, me drokun and xerxes lagged our ass of everytime we played u, but we never complained and never asked u to play EU but im sure if we would have u would have said no, and im not trying to bring it back up again but you had a massive advantage. if you guys are as good as you say you are, and i know u are. play *** on EU
finally u rep EU! actually a post of real talk! im surprised
b****in about pub games is retarded and never overlook the fact that at the end of the day it makes u a better player! adapt
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 7:59am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

danjel you know im cool with u bro and i have no part in this but all im saying is dont under estimate qM at Vctf, when tRi played them at vctf we got smashed coz they just controlled the hold map, even on EU u would get a run for your money, but danjels right u should play out of your comfort zone for once

every single time tRi have played u its been on a US server, me drokun and xerxes lagged our ass of everytime we played u, but we never complained and never asked u to play EU but im sure if we would have u would have said no, and im not trying to bring it back up again but you had a massive advantage.

if you guys are as good as you say you are, and i know u are. play F.U.K on EU

after we play AR we'll play them that is if they still want to
hint hint
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 11:28am
Did someone mention A-R?  LMAO, I keep hearing our name, but can't get no game-
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 12:22pm
yes Aqua, qM would like to play you guys all modes.. everyone is pretty busy on our end and i believe on your end aswell. and i know most of my gaming will be devoted to godofwar3 after tommorow but what about the first weekend of april?

let me know what works with you and we can hammer out the details on the phone or over psn
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 1:59pm
I'll let the guys know.  I'm sure they would like that.

Sorry to highjack this thread...  now back to our regularly scheduled flaming.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12