| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MAG Team Faction

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which faction would be best for Team Deep?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [45.45%]
5 [45.45%]
1 [9.09%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MAG Team Faction
    Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 2:58pm
What do you think is best for us?  I chose RAVEN.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:07pm
who voted for Valor dammit!
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:08pm
I chose Valor for u guys, anythang else is worthless.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

lol
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:11pm
U guys really want ur asses whipped on the battlefield, lol. I'm telling you, me, rev, wopr and cookenballs got this.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:12pm
Raven
top 5 dead or alive
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:13pm

U guys really want ur asses whipped on the battlefield, lol. I'm telling you, me, rev, wopr and cookenballs got this.

Considering we can have multiple squads on one platoon of 128 ... it might be cool to have
1 giant iamgaming.com platoon.

hmmmm

I may have to rethink this
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:20pm
Hhmm lol, I just see one big argument with that because everyone has that attitude UT3 puts off, lol.

I'm Valor all the way with my one and only INCREMENTAL account.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Considering we can have multiple squads on one platoon of 128 ... it might be cool to have
I giant iamgaming.com platoon.

hmmmm

that would actually be very sweet!!!  think about it.  representing iamgaming with MAG.  Incre's team and our team.  Alpha and Bravo, working together.  now THAT is badass.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Ether404

hmmmm

that would actually be very sweet!!!  think about it.  representing iamgaming with MAG.  Incre's team and our team.  Alpha and Bravo, working together.  now THAT is badass.
Tha'ts exactly what I was thinking. It would be good coopetition.
We could have friendly competiton to see who gets their objective first! but cooperating for the ultimate goal!
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:29pm

QFT.  Clap
Got Pwned?

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

QFT.  Clap

Quantum Feedback Theory?  lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:32pm

QFT
Quife Factor Three ?
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:34pm
I'll try to get the guys in the clan I play for to register here at IAM.  Then we can have Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie. I had planned on it but haven't talked to them in over a month.  
Got Pwned?

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:35pm
Yeah but the way the party system works n the game u can only have up to 8 plyers in it to fill a squad, so it be unlikely u could get 2 fulls squads n the same room as each other.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:36pm

Yeah but the way the party system works n the game u can only have up to 8 plyers in it to fill a squad, so it be unlikely u could get 2 fulls squads n the same room as each other.

one can always hope.  but i do like the concept of it though.
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:36pm
QFT:

-Queer for transvestites? 

http://www.phunhouse.com/images/tranny.jpg

The above picture linked to is despicable...
Got Pwned?

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:43pm
I don't wanna knock your guys thoughts but I know how it works after playing the BETA and I thank it will be damn near impossible to have 2 squads playing together.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:49pm

QFT:

-Queer for transvestites? 

http://www.phunhouse.com/images/tranny.jpg

The above picture linked to is despicable...

i am NOT looking.  Fluff, this is your thing.  
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:50pm

I don't wanna knock your guys thoughts but I know how it works after playing the BETA and I thank it will be damn near impossible to have 2 squads playing together.

damn.  oh well.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 3:52pm

damn that blows. That would've been too cool
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 4:00pm
Yeah just because u can only have 8 n ur party, the other 8 could hurry up and follow a player from the other group but the problem with that is even tho that group just joined doesn't mean the room will be open because they filled up a queve before the game started on most cases.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:54pm

I would totally get it, if we have a huge iAM group!!!
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 11:29am
what happened to Delta? i think thats the best 1

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

what happened to Delta? i think thats the best 1

??

Post Reply Post Reply