| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DEEP dive into MAG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEEP dive into MAG
    Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Yeah but why should the flak be cheap? I agree that it's over powered, but so what! There should be only TWO things that people should b1tch about. That should be, spawn killing and glitching... That's it! This whole flak/rocket/link spam camping sh1t complaining has got to go!

The ONLY thing people should b**** about is glitching.

Spawn killing is gay but in certain situations its a tactical dream. 

There are of course different levels to spawn killing, going titan in someones spawns with a buddy is just outright homo... 
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:05am
Any of u guys that are getting MAG and are gonna be Valor you can add me on PSN if you want.

And yeah to add my 2cents, flak cannon is gay in UT3, to me its a noob gun. If you still loose after using that gun then you should go shoot yourself. The gun is horrible and so cheap. Gain some skill.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:11am
i got sniped from half way across torlan the other day with a flak and died with 1 hit ... from the distance its f***in impossible the hitboxes on ps3 are so huge it makes the flak overpowered **** like that wont happen on pc and now that every f**got in this game uses the flak when they are losing this game (ut3 dur) is not worth my time so im waitin for MAG tourny to start haha
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:40am
Exactly Crow, playing UT3 lastnight, going 25 and 0 three times in DM, 25 and 1 two times in DM and 25 and 3 two times in DM I realized there is no one playing the damn game. I'm gonna be playing MAG from here on out.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:43am
So couldn't you sign up with all three factions using different PSN accounts? That way you could always play with friends in other factions.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:50am
Originally posted by BAIN

So couldn't you sign up with all three factions using different PSN accounts? That way you could always play with friends in other factions.
you could do that ... its proly a good idea to eventually choose a faction and use that account to level up.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 11:52am
Yeah, have a main one for clan matches and leveling up,  but have the other two for fun.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 1:49pm
Well, I have more than three alts, so I guess I could do that.  I've been playing under my Insane_NewB recently, because I was gearing for getting and playing Brawl, which I started last night.  It's pretty fun and still fairly active, so it'll probably be Brawl from here until I get MAG, then switching back and forth between both, with a dash of UT3.  Anyhow, if anyone actually has a Wii and Brawl, I'm that noob that always plays as Pit even though I've played the actual game he stared in.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:15pm
Will be getting MAG on day 1 and look forward to seeing you guys on. Valor all the way.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Will be getting MAG on day 1 and look forward to seeing you guys on. Valor all the way.

we'll be looking for you.  if we can get online together on one team, we should give it a shot.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 9:22pm
Im installing MAG right now and I just MEDIC playing it!

WERE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS PEOPLE.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123