| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ckc on resistance 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ckc on resistance 2
    Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 3:36am
wanted to wish all the other clans a merry christmas and letting you all know ckc has branched out and is now playing Resistance 2 (our clan is registered there), so if anyone wants to play with us or against us, let us know we would love to build our clan in either one the other or both! so hey if your in a clan and want to play something else hit us up!! also we would love to see any of our old ut3 friends that wanna join up to play something different. so p.m. me or post your interest or thoughts here and  i'll invite you to our resistance 2 clan! not to say we are giving up ut3 as we are dedicated ut3 players but we just wanna mix it up a bit!

[/url]
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 4:28pm
I'm interested if you've still got room.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 5:15pm
sWaRm tHe BeaCoN!
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

sWaRm tHe BeaCoN!

warm the bacon? Tongue c'mon do or die you know you wanna kill chimera with us lol
[/url]
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

sWaRm tHe BeaCoN!

warm the bacon? Tongue c'mon do or die you know you wanna kill chimera with us lol

I've had thoughts about dusting this game off & playin it again...I miss seeing a group of us T-Bag the same dude after he gets MeLee'd!
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Post Options Post Options   Quote CKC_TRIPHOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 3:58pm

Originally posted by CKC_TRIPHOP

sWaRm tHe BeaCoN!

I've had thoughts about dusting this game off & playin it again...I miss seeing a group of us T-Bag the same dude after he gets MeLee'd!
well we are late to the game as we just picked it up x-mas but are gonna have a good time with it till something new comes out!!! but we want a group that has fun on a few fronts and your more than welcome! 
[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply