| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Holidays Beetchez.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Holidays Beetchez.
    Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 10:29am
I'm leaving tomorrow for an extensive vacation. From X-Mas to 1/3, I will not have access to the forum. I will be back online 1/4/2010.

Trin has access to the server the PW is the same as last nights games. Ether should have it.

My Holiday wish for all of you is to 'SUCK IT', and 'I Fvcking hate this clan!'

see you soon.

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 11:07am
LMFAO! Happy Holidays Fluffy Man!!! :> Be safe bro

Am I even allowed to post in here? :>
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:36pm
have fun Hoochie Mama.  i just finished my first semester of graduate school so i'll be on more.  and i'm glad you're going on vacation.  your suckage is too contagious on this team.  go away.  get lost.  take medic and papa with you too.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 1:08pm
no worries fluff, we all hate u too whoremander i mean commander ;-) :-P lol enjoy ur hols buddy!!
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Ether404

go away.  get lost.  take medic and papa with you too.
lmao, Thats cold bro! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 3:41pm

have fun Hoochie Mama.  i just finished my first semester of graduate school so i'll be on more.  and i'm glad you're going on vacation.  your suckage is too contagious on this team.  go away.  get lost.  take medic and papa with you too.
No thanks, I wouldn't want to go with that terrorist! Its bad enough they already look at me for being Colombian. I'd rather stay and give your orangutan a$$ a hard time.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

No thanks, I wouldn't want to go with that terrorist! Its bad enough they already look at me for being Colombian. I'd rather stay and give your arangutang a$$ a hard time.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:26pm
I'm almost done with this semester as well.  All I got left is my MCAS Exam for Spreadsheets on Monday.  Income Tax was a pain in the ass, but I finished it last night.  I should be on a little bit more, though I've been getting on more recently, since I've been getting more time.  I'm usually either on my TN-B_Insane, regular account, or my newest alt account.  Yes, I make alts, but I'm not going to lie that I don't have another one and no, it's not another bot name.  Anyways, Happy Holidays to my (former) Heavenly/ DEEP bros!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:36pm
thanks silver. and papa, i can't hear you over of the sound of how old you are.  it's quite deafening.   
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

go away.  get lost.  take medic and papa with you too.
lmao, Thats cold bro! LOL

if you could only hear our chats in game and on the PSN.  you'd think we're freaking assholes.
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 5:32pm
Bout time you went to rehab..........see you when you get out!!!!!

Ether, I saw an advertisement in the paper today......there is a sale on flour at walmat........I know how much you enjoy baking....Hell, maybe you can bake Fluffy a cake with a file in it so he can cut the bars on the windows of the room at the rehab center.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2009 at 9:31pm
thnks cap!

same here! happy new years guys!

we got a lot of work this last weekend in the bussines! hell yeahhhh!

so, 4 day 4 finish the 2009!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 8:27pm
Im back jerk offs.

Suck on it ya A$$ponies.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 8:50pm
welcome back capt. Dipsh1t!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 8:51pm
ah f***......
 Post Reply Post Reply