| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Player Interviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGet to know a UT3 Player - Medic573

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get to know a UT3 Player - Medic573
    Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 6:13am
Good Job Medic :))

Cheers...
CoolworX
(***_NRG)

Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 6:35am
oh medic ur my hero !!!
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

i love playing with medic, we make a good team and i know what hes doing all the time when im in game with him. very level headed and cool on the battle field. one of the best in vctf without a doubt...

what about the dark walker medic??? ~.^
Yes Medic, what about the Darkwalker? :P  Anyways... Its great to play with you.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 7:21pm
Great interview, Medic is definately one of my fav players too play with & against.  Sup brotha?
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 1:50am
Dan, I can count on my hands how many people on here represent the epitome of class, sportsmanship, humor and overall plain damn fun and you are in in the top five and to top it off I also I'm thrilled to call you friend.  Congrats on a great interview.

D
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 10:44pm
It must have been a slow news day.....You know what I'm talking about when the headlines aren't something was blown up or someone killed or something burned down.........You will occasionally see reports on how the short bus folks visited the zoo. 

But seriously everyone.......thanks for the props (yes necro, I had to look up props) and I look forward to endless hours of killing each other.
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:57pm
HEY, I RIDE THESHORT BUS!
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 1:44pm
Brill lil interview :) enjoyed reading it :) ur a fab playa medic! ... firefighter ... *blush :P hehe
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 4:34pm
nice interview. always nice to play with you.
OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 1:23pm
medic is a cool guy and gr8 ut3 player! glad to be his fellow team member! :-D one fing.... plz come on warfare mode more often :-P lol
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12