| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team CKC General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedguess i'm going public FOUNDER OF CKC IS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: guess i'm going public FOUNDER OF CKC IS HERE
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by MIGZ-1

Your dumb we cant do that thats all wopr and hes busy so he'll get to that when he can
what ban someone no thats moderators and wopr
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Your dumb we cant do that thats all wopr and hes busy so he'll get to that when he can
what ban someone no thats moderators and wopr

Crow, he's talking about changing or team thread to our new name.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:44pm
my bad then wasnt sure ill give wopr a call soemtime and yell at him about it haha
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

my bad then wasnt sure ill give wopr a call soemtime and yell at him about it haha

Thanks! Also, this friday, get your absynthe ready. Drunk DM is on the way.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 1:08pm
yeah i might need it this damn gf i live with is driving me f***ing crazy shes in perminate c**t mode
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 1:24pm

ya it didnt quote the whole changing the name and what not thing.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 1:31pm
someone needs a spanking
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 1:37pm
name_is_clantag
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by LaDy_DiStUrBia

someone needs a spanking

*spanks ipwn*
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

someone needs a spanking
*spanks ipwn*
ohh mistress u know i like that too much :P
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 2:15pm

Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

someone needs a spanking
*spanks ipwn*
ohh mistress u know i like that too much :P
Be careful of that tailbone injury.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by budda_cheese

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

naw, strider is the biggest idiot!
lmao lunchy you still got a hard on for me you gay boy! naw naw lunchy you a fraggle down at fraggle rock!
i somewhat understood the first half of the sentence, but the last 4/8 made no sense.  And how many accounts do you have on here?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 3:36pm

Originally posted by budda_cheese

naw, strider is the biggest idiot!
lmao lunchy you still got a hard on for me you gay boy! naw naw lunchy you a fraggle down at fraggle rock!
i somewhat understood the first half of the sentence, but the last 4/8 made no sense.  And how many accounts do you have on here?
he has 6,000,873,086.645 accounts
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
CKC_TRIPHOP View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 4:59pm
f**k you for someone who spouts of with no knowledge of both sides and doesn't know anything i really don't care what you say actually tx you are irrelevant if you have embraced your new tag and follow what your leaders are telling you to do today i won't hear any more from your p**sy a** and yes you guys remain the team but i retain the tag period so don't say your kma but ckc at heart because your actually kma now and that is where your heart should lie get a clue lololol

and i think you should follow your leadership and be a team player so shut up already and move on
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

triphop, i keep my stance that you are an idiot for this reason, while u now own the 3 letters of ckc, you hav failed to recognise any point iv tried to make regarding this, that i already hav embraced our new tag but we r still team ckc and no matter how hard u try u will never take that from us. u just dont get it tho,
u were ousted and still u weasel ur way back, ur sad.
remember, u instigated all this but u dont get to call this off.
as per my actions, follow closely cuz i know u wont get it the first time....anything i say to you, is my own personal issue with you and while it may/may not coincide with the general feeling of my fellow teammates, it is said independently of them.
so triphop, bring it on, i can keep this goin as long as id like, might want to get some much needed cardio in so u can keep up.
and drop the tough act, u come on here and play victim & whine, u cant do ****

QUOTE=CKC_TRIPHOP]f**k you for someone who spouts of with no knowledge of both sides and doesn't know anything i really don't care what you say actually tx you are irrelevant if you have embraced your new tag and follow what your leaders are telling you to do today i won't hear any more from your p**sy a** and yes you guys remain the team but i retain the tag period so don't say your kma but ckc at heart because your actually kma now and that is where your heart should lie get a clue lololol

and i think you should follow your leadership and be a team player so shut up already and move on
[/QUOTE

[/url]
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 5:06pm
Kma is kma and ckc is ckc now, so kindly take your victory and stop pursuing them.  After all, TX said it was between him and you, not kma and you.

Anyways, I think this thread has outlived it's purpose and has became nothing more than a place to insult each other, so I think it needs looking.. Fists of Fury or not.  Lol.. backseat mod..
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 5:14pm
i wanna thank traiwreck for at least posting in their forum that he would like this to stop and i do as well its tough enough having my friends screw me let alone where we it has gone, i am no victim here but all parties are at fault and traiwreck if you truly want me to stop you won't insult me in a private message and go off on pam like you did, your lucky i am bigger than you and did not post it here for all to see (but you deserve it) trainwreck your half my age grow up already and move on and remember i owe you a beating for the things you continue to say about my family. not being tough just telling you i owe you and pinnacle one. A BIG ONE as for the rest i know emotions have run high , they are all  ill informed, and have not truly attacked pam and i, so i chock that up to venting feelings, except tx he's just being stupid(and is irrelevant)so for them its live and let live so lets hope i don't see one more post against me and you move on.

p.s. if you send me or pam any more insulting private messages like i got today i will post them here because you have been warned 
[/url]
Team CKC
Team CKC
goof

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Kma is kma and ckc is ckc now, so kindly take your victory and stop pursuing them.  After all, TX said it was between him and you, not kma and you.

Anyways, I think this thread has outlived it's purpose and has became nothing more than a place to insult each other, so I think it needs looking.. Fists of Fury or not.  Lol.. backseat mod..

i agree with you and am taking the steps to try to end this since yesterday afternoon when i made an agreement with pinn to keep this off forum which he and his team have not done.

that being said i want to say i am sorry for acting victorious yesterday as i truly do not want to add fuel to the fire but can see that was what that would do. I did not think about it then but realize it now, when i do something wrong i admit to it so once again I AM SORRY

that aside hopefully this  is my last word on this subject other than posts about my clan in the future

CKC IS CKC
KMA IS KMA PERIOD
both parties are at fault in this (it takes two to tango)and i won't say anything bad about them further unless i keep getting the private messages attacking me and these posts attacking me its time for this to end but as i have stated I WILL DEFEND MYSELF  thanks
[/url]
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 5:53pm
I also agree this has gone on too long but after reading the messages and receiving a few pms I needed to say a few things.

I will admit I am not impartial but I am able to see things from a different point of view since I am not as emotionally involved as most.

Many are saying Trip is unable to comprehend the issue and you know what maybe that is true.  But that is due to no fault of his own since he was being told different things from different people all the while after having been expected to know the it was all over 5 months ago even though he was never told.

The honest truth is that some of the clan tried to avoid the topic of him being a member when he came back online and were catty little b****es on the board and got caught.  They can tell themselves what they want to hear --that he is the bad guy, mentally unstable, blah blah blah but they lead him on for the past months letting him believe he was a clan member yet in public came right out and said he's not part of the clan.  Of course he's gonna get upset.  F***, anyone would. 

Here's something for all to think about:  if we had never came across those posts how long would they have continued the charade of being "friends"?  Quite a while I would guess given the fact that just two days ago on Thanksgiving two of (what he thought were) his closest friends in the clan were online chatting up like nothing was wrong even though according to Pinnacle they all had a problem with him and didn't want him as part of the group.

No one is without fault in this whole matter.  I hope some of them have the ability to see the truth and maybe next time they'll be upfront and honest with people from day one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567