| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Deep introduction....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deep introduction....
    Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by FraaaaZ

I SWEAR THEY SPOKE PORTUGUESE IN RESIDENT EVIL 4.......maybe matador is said in that game, btw wat does gabron mean>? 

It´s not gabron is cabron.....it´s spanish and means b i t c h
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 5:12pm
Well, Cabron was said previously to attack verbally, currently in Mexico is a way to refer to your friends. is like saying: do not exaggerate or no ****!
well that is the mean for now of the word. is a common word i days here.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Mr-Pa1n

Originally posted by FraaaaZ

I SWEAR THEY SPOKE PORTUGUESE IN RESIDENT EVIL 4.......maybe matador is said in that game, btw wat does gabron mean>? 

It´s not gabron is cabron.....it´s spanish and means b i t c h

maybe if we had a new female spanish recruit the tag deep_cabron wud fit her perfectly :-D
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 2:37pm
cabron doesnt mean  b i t c h  it can mean many things but its used mostly two difrent ways... im the best or lil punk
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 4:01pm
yea, that is gosthface, Cabron doesn't mean b1tch now. is like to say:

Hey sup man! // Hey sup cabron!

is a common word now in days.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

DEEP_Dracula
DEEP_Count

i played with Pain last night for the first time in a clan match ... and I finally realised why  u suggested these LOL !!!

He is the kinder gentler Dracula!!!  welcome to DEEP, pain!
last night was fun!
  VON, TOO, TREEE ROCKETS IN DEE FACE!!! AH AH AH

Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

DEEP_Dracula
DEEP_Count

i played with Pain last night for the first time in a clan match ... and I finally realised why  u suggested these LOL !!!

last night was fun!

last night was a riot,loved the squad,great duels,and those were fun games against pcx,
and my tank and darkwalker aren´t that gentle....neither my sniper rifle....
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 12:20pm
yea man.. those games went exactly as I knew they would being that it was the groups first foray outside TDM and it was still fun as frikkin hell trying to stop you guys.  I promise you this.. sooner rather than later.. it will get harder to pull that off (especally that fast on us) lol :P.  We'll get there.

Pain you are that much more dangerous now that ur with these other a**asins.  much respect to you and kudos to Deep on a tremendous catch of a player.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

DEEP_Dracula
DEEP_Count

last night was fun!

lmao omg I hadn't seen this comment.. too funny.  just reminds me of Dave Chappelle in Killin em softly about the count being a pimp

(in count voice)

"Beetch where's mye mahney.  Yew've been layte 4 tymes I've bin counteeng.  How meny tymes mast eye smack yew befour yew get eet rrite.  Von, toou, treee smackss.. ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhh"

Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

yea man.. those games went exactly as I knew they would being that it was the groups first foray outside TDM and it was still fun as frikkin hell trying to stop you guys.  I promise you this.. sooner rather than later.. it will get harder to pull that off (especally that fast on us) lol :P.  We'll get there.

Pain you are that much more dangerous now that ur with these other a**asins.  much respect to you and kudos to Deep on a tremendous catch of a player.

thanks man,i know you will step up ur game and take revenge on our Captain/Commander lol,
i really look forward to future matches with you guys and plz put lucifer playing i would love 2 frag her on her queen account....
btw everytime time i frag i think "i´m Rick James b i t ch"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123