| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF Section
    Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 1:51am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

yeah definitely. gg
that rematch on reflection was epic. we wooped their a** 3-0! 
and nice hat trick on omicron btw.

Yea prince was talking about that rematch on reflection. He said he don't know what happened. lol I told him it was crazy fun. And yea i got that hattrick on OD but that was a total team effort. Ive never had better backup runnin the flag. Our whole team was just clicking. I hope we get some more nights like that. It was as good as it gets.

And you played awesome Tuna 4 sure gg.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 4:54am
I got 394 pts on reflection last night. I would of got more but i put the controller down to go get my camera ready and the other team capped. There was real good players on the other team too. Dam i wanted to beat S3RIAL's 407 pts. I would of too. I would of used the screen shot as my avatar.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I CAMP! ITS TOO EASY! THATS WHY I RUN IT!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:30pm
So i guess Friday evening about 7:00 would be a good day for a weekly ctf night? On the 360.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12