| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team oOPS General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedoOPS PS3 Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: oOPS PS3 Members
    Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 2:02pm
the funny thing is your the one getting all hyped up because of what i said yes that is a blunt statement ..you have not played with qM in every game mode you only play with them in 1-2 modes im not getting defensive i just find it funny how you xbox kids still think you guys are top **** i must say some of you are good at one game mode q80s a pretty decent dueler same with hardhat so i know they are pretty decent at ctf also ive seen how they can kill but when i played against you....that was a joke

the funny thing about this is you get so defensive and you try making it seem like your "trying" to insult me when you get a little embarassed cause someone said something about your skill level if qM played oOps that would be one of the easiest flawless victories they would have in a long time you guys have skill just not ..good enough

sorry i forgot to mention frag416 hes pretty good probably the best you guys have him and tuna did beat me and inc in tdm 2v2 but thats cool cause max totally ive played was  less than 1 hour the entire month vs them playin nonstop we still held our own the only disrespectful thing i found from them was i said good game and they never sent me anything back (mainly tuna)

as far as that being an opinion yes it is but its still blunt and whats wrong with me playing with mouse its ps3 large hitboxes and aim assist its on your favor trust me aim assist+mouse= ****tiest aim you can possibly think of

dont get all defensive just cause i said i havent seen much improvement from you players who play every single day

if you wanna try to insult "mr game changer" try playing me in duel dm and a random tdm ctf vctf and warfare lets see how often you can outdo me ill give you advantage also i wont play until game day...quit trying to hard to be so tough its a dead ass game... you do talk big but i havent seen **** from you

on that note good game you fail and get better ;)

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Against us. get it? Your not Weezy lol But just in case it is you let me explain. Your the best dueler but not the best ctf player. Duelers are always running around spamming at everyone they see! lol Hanging out at power ups too long. lol Trying to get too many monster kills. lol They get in ctf and try to play it like a duel. lol There's a big difference in duel and ctf! No matter how good you are at ctf you still need a team that knows how to play. I believe VGP Seifer JKDMAN beat you guys 2 out of the first 3 games? Therefore if it had been the tourney you would have lost right? since it was best of 3. Also remember you PHANTACI and Trendy had played together as a team for a long time. VGP Seifer JKD hadn't ever played together on the same team. Ive played with and against most everyone and VGP is always the difference maker. But its just my oppinion and it is hard to call 1 person the best in a team game. So I may be wrong? It may be Seifer who's the best? Seifer is 4 sure the best all round player there is imo. But theres no way to prove anything so it don't really matter its a matter of oppinion. just don't be hatin on me 4 mine. lol No hate posts pls. lol friendly debate welcome!

So TRUE. I remember when i thought i would be able to kick some a$$ ,than i saw the score board i had only 12 points. But this was along time ago. But CTF is still a pretty awesome mod. 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 3:23pm
YO CROW i edited my post and added to it. i didn't remove anything! i edited it before i seen yuor last post! Ay i need you to go read my fn post and then post where i critisized your game or QM? Not 1 fn bad word about your game or QM! So go take your negativity somewhere else you fn hasbeen! Your "OLD NEWS KID" weird this is just what i was talking at the end of my post? lmao 4 real. But im still not gonna talk sh_t bout your game cause i don't know jack bout your game! And i just don't care bout ex UT3 players that bash UT3 and the people that still play!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 3:33pm
i only bash when people like running their mouths and like boosting their egos im not some ex ut3 player cause i play once a while and most importantly this isnt just a ut3 site its a multi game site hence why theres MAG  MW2 Quakelive etc on here what think its a UT3 site cause UT3 players made it and most people on here are UT3 players
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 4:18pm
Naw i didn't talk no smack! You came in here and started pulling your own chain as you always do. but like i said who cares? Ive played in a ctf game with you 1 time and you camped with Bumrush and spammed at me nonstop like it was dm! When i had no one on my team! lol Now you know everything about my game right? U don't know squat genius! Ive seen Bumrush run the f** and play d he's one of the best that ive seen! He's hard to go against 4 sure! Ive played with PHANTACI and Weezy there awesome all around players not just at duel! Helscream plays smarter then any ps3 player ive played with! So QM has great players 4 sure. Im sure ive already posted all of this at different times so don't say i trash people. And don't say i talk my own game up kid. thats what you do. as far as this site goes im obviusly refering to UT3 genius.

OH! and i didn't know but good job Tuna & Frag. Way to represent oOPS!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 4:34pm
yea, frag is a great player, all hes missing is a mic...like most of you 360ers!  :D
lolol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 4:42pm

edit: forget it im not gunna bother with someone who doesnt understand

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

yeah nice job representing oops u beat two players who havent played in 2 months

Did you get beat? All right then! No excuses! Wait were you using kb/mouse and still lost? NUFF SAID lol your a "GAME CHANGER" alright!

Now you can say ive talked SH1T! "CREAMPUFF"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

the funny thing is your the one getting all hyped up because of what i said yes that is a blunt statement ..you have not played with qM in every game mode you only play with them in 1-2 modes im not getting defensive i just find it funny how you xbox kids still think you guys are top **** i must say some of you are good at one game mode q80s a pretty decent dueler same with hardhat so i know they are pretty decent at ctf also ive seen how they can kill but when i played against you....that was a joke
 the funny thing about this is you get so defensive and you try making it seem like your "trying" to insult me when you get a little embarassed cause someone said something about your skill level if qM played oOps that would be one of the easiest flawless victories they would have in a long time you guys have skill just not ..good enough sorry i forgot to mention frag416 hes pretty good probably the best you guys have him and tuna did beat me and inc in tdm 2v2 but thats cool cause max totally ive played was  less than 1 hour the entire month vs them playin nonstop we still held our own the only disrespectful thing i found from them was i said good game and they never sent me anything back (mainly tuna)as far as that being an opinion yes it is but its still blunt and whats wrong with me playing with mouse its ps3 large hitboxes and aim assist its on your favor trust me aim assist+mouse= ****tiest aim you can possibly think ofdont get all defensive just cause i said i havent seen much improvement from you players who play every single dayif you wanna try to insult "mr game changer" try playing me in duel dm and a random tdm ctf vctf and warfare lets see how often you can outdo me ill give you advantage also i wont play until game day...quit trying to hard to be so tough its a dead ass game... you do talk big but i havent seen **** from youon that note good game you fail and get better ;)

oOPS CLAN SUCKS RIGHT? you trashed alot of players Crow.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 5:09pm
have they beat me in a duel no i gave props to the few who are good yes i lost so what we cant win them all can we? unlike u i have balls enough to even mention the loss unlike u i know when im playin like trash it was a loss i am taking it i am giving them props you..you always play like trash from when i played with u ur the one getting ur panties all twisted so again im not gunna bother with u since your too ignorant to understand my original post so again gg and get better ill play u all rusty it dont matter im sure u wont stand a chance anyways
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 5:11pm
im done posting your too ignorant see you in game sometime
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 5:54pm
while I have a different opinion when it comes to who's best etc etc
I respect seifer, after all I did ask em to join uP
he would of played with us if the dang game hadn't died.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718