Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

[B]NIGHTSHADE IN NECROPOLIS[/B]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-REX-_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [B]NIGHTSHADE IN NECROPOLIS[/B]
    Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 12:43pm
hi all..

I have seen that it is possible to accede the bridge in NECROPOLIS driving the nightshade, so you can place mines on the bridge that connect the two bases..

how is it possible?Confused
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 12:47pm
Have someone else on your team get the darkwalker and bring it back towards your jump boots. Whoever's in the Darkwalker holds down O to crouch down, whilst the guy in the Nightshade drives past the jump boots to the darkwalker. Just drive the nightshade on top, then lift the darkwalker up in the air and that's it! You're on the bridge in the nightshade!

It's probably easier if someone shows you in a match rather than me explain. ;)
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 12:50pm

haha yes its true..

Its tricky and can take allot of time, but you can do it by using the Darkwalker.

[Doing it solo] You have to get the Nightshade on top of the Darkwalker... and then by using the primary (or alt) fire the right way you can get yourself on the bridge.

[Doing it with 2 players] Its even possible by staying on the Darkwalker and letting a friend carry you up.

Its a bit harder doing it online tho, but once you get it done a few times its easy =)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 12:51pm
Me and Jorgelius did this first... as a warning. DO NOT TRY IN A CLAN MATCH!!! U will get ****d.
DEVIL_-REX-_ View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-REX-_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Have someone else on your team get the darkwalker and bring it back towards your jump boots. Whoever's in the Darkwalker holds down O to crouch down, whilst the guy in the Nightshade drives past the jump boots to the darkwalker. Just drive the nightshade on top, then lift the darkwalker up in the air and that's it! You're on the bridge in the nightshade!

It's probably easier if someone shows you in a match rather than me explain. ;)
ok thanks i'd understand..but i think it's f**king dangerous!! i'll try it for fun :)
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 12:55pm
Yeah i can make this i learn u bro ! ;)
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 2:13pm

When you try it make sure you have cover. Both DW & NS are sitting targets while you try this.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 6:42pm
its a silly waste of time...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
xxiso420xx View Drop Down
Team 420
Team 420

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxiso420xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 4:35pm
IT WAS STILL FUN TO TRYThumbs Up
420 time
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 4:46pm
turn your caps off idiot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 4:49pm
Did anyone know you can wear spidermines like a hat? that ones mine. its hillarious. running around with spidermines on your head lol and they stay on your head even if you hop in a vehicle. they still attack too.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

its a silly waste of time...

vehicle modes? i agree

and yes hearing someone talk about wanting to get a nightshade on the bridge to place mines quickly reminded me how gay these modes are
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 5:11pm
This topic was created September...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Did anyone know you can wear spidermines like a hat? that ones mine. its hillarious. running around with spidermines on your head lol and they stay on your head even if you hop in a vehicle. they still attack too.

Lol.. I would love to see this.  It must be quite funny, wondering where those spiders are coming from, after someone with them on his/ her head passes bye.  Well, that and rushing towards people in order to get them to go after them.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm
the modes aren't gay its the way some players do cheap things thats gay. its in every mode though. spawnkilling someone with an enforcer when you have 150 health and 150 armor in a duel is also pretty cheap imo. but it happens. but there are people that just love to do that type of stuff. like shooting at the flag with a tank or hellbender game after game or laying spidermines on the Floodgate and then placing the blue shield around the Floodgate. it is in every mode 4 sure. but its not the mode its the player.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 5:24pm
I believe EnVy and me have put the invulnerability deployable on a viper once and drove it around and killed people without taking damage, its also hilarious to watch drive around!
 Post Reply Post Reply