| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Want to Scrim With PcX? Submit ur Requests Here..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to Scrim With PcX? Submit ur Requests Here..
    Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:27pm
its crack..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

haha, likewise for the 200 to 50 defeat.. thats gonna haunt me for a while! damn u guys are good! lolquote of the match-Indigo: its a good job i dont kno where kali lives, because if i did i'd go to his house and chop his balls off!

Lol, That was during the intermission...I told Kali not too play angry but he wouldnt listen...Must of been that fairy dust i sprinkled on him.

dammit, i want your fairy dust too, thats some powerful sh1t! lol

I would but Kali get so damn jealous when i threaten too use it on other ppl...He deletes my A-R account everytime i bring it up...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

its crack..........

Quit bending over...No one wants too see that!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 10:36pm

haha, likewise for the 200 to 50 defeat.. thats gonna haunt me for a while! damn u guys are good! lolquote of the match-Indigo: its a good job i dont kno where kali lives, because if i did i'd go to his house and chop his balls off!

Lol, That was during the intermission...I told Kali not too play angry but he wouldnt listen...Must of been that fairy dust i sprinkled on him.
dammit, i want your fairy dust too, thats some powerful sh1t! lol

I would but Kali get so damn jealous when i threaten too use it on other ppl...He deletes my A-R account everytime i bring it up...

haha... typica of him to want it all for himself *steals kali's fairy dust*

*waits with baited breath to see if she gets deleted...*

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:06am
gg's PcX it was mad fun we gotta do it again!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 3:36pm
Yes GGs A-R you guys are too good Embarra**ed

lol I got quote of the match LOL  I think I did said that during the match but it's not the first time I've said I'll cut people's balls off for killing me as soon as I spawn... I've also said worse Embarra**ed
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
PcX_n00by View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_n00by Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 3:46am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

yeah i don't think so
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:38am
lol you can't say anything... you got to play on their team in the after match warm-down LOL

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by PcX_n00by

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

yeah i don't think so

Lol, why not?  Last 2 scrims we had you were on our team both times!
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 5:04pm
The only thing I can think of is that you lot traumatised the poor guy so badly he's in need of counselling LOL

But then again he has to suffer Rikan and myself Embarra**ed so how much worse can you lot be? Wink 

carlangasbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 5:36pm
What up pcx? tOp would like to challenge pcx anytime during the evening, weekdays or weekend, just set up something and i'll respond, tdm if possible and any other modes ur interested? Just let me know, Potorikan if u can respond to my ps3 xmb screen name, Thanks and best of luck to pcx.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 2:30am
Originally posted by carlangasbox

What up pcx? tOp would like to challenge pcx anytime during the evening, weekdays or weekend, just set up something and i'll respond, tdm if possible and any other modes ur interested? Just let me know, Potorikan if u can respond to my ps3 xmb screen name, Thanks and best of luck to pcx.

would love to, you guys are top notch.  We have to try to honor KMA's request first as they've been waiting a millenia to beat us to a pulp.  soon as we play them we'd love to play you guys.  next time I log on I"ll send you a psn about it. in the meantime try to arrange something with cloudy as she's the TDM cap.  for the time being we can't do any other modes as we're short on active vctf players including Nooby (his ps3 is out of commission).
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:14pm
Yeah sorry I've been mega lazy over the past few weeks in getting scrims organised.  I'll poke trainwreck when I next see him on to arrange something with us and then we'll start arranging something with tOp Smile

I got a feeling half of us won't be walking right for a while after the spanking we're letting ourselves in for there LOL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:24pm
want a 2v2 scrim against me and q80face? it'll have to be sometime next week though, we have 3 clan matches this weekend.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:27pm
I'll see if I can get a two man team up for you.  Might have to be next weekend or maybe late night one week day.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:30pm
okay, sounds good.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 9:34pm
I have Q80 on my PSN so just get him to hit me up.  I'll message a couple of the guys tonight and see who's up for it.

carlangasbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 9:00pm
Sounds good cloudy, just remember we'll be waiting for ur response
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 11:08pm
No worries Carlanga... Trainwreck and I are sorting out the KMA scrim and you guys are next Thumbs Up

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

No worries Carlanga... Trainwreck and I are sorting out the KMA scrim and you guys are next Thumbs Up

Dun forget CTF, cuz vCTF and TDM is a given

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 5:38pm
My TDM guys don't play vctf so I'd need to get a second team together for that... and as far as ctf is concerned you're waiting for bev to get her ctf team together for that match... be patient Mr Yangin, you will have your match ;)

Can we have the TDM this weekend?  what times are bets for you guys?

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

and as far as ctf is concerned you're waiting for bev to get her ctf team together for that match...

yeah, ill be back on PSN in a month and then once i've sorted the squad out i promise KMA will be our first match :)
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345