Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble Shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote juliyajones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble Shooting
    Posted: 01 Nov 2011 at 7:37am
Hard disk's database is going to be rebuiltI'm told the reason being the table that describes where your computer data (messages etc) is saved continues to be corrupted although being up-to-date or even the sector around the disk is broken hence all messages sent/received are lost. And often your buddies list is inaccessible.SOLUTION: Temporary click OK and all sorts of is going to be fine. When the PS3 freezes then you'll obtain the same message again and guess what happens to complete. Long-term Replace your hard drive, reformat your hard disk (have to support it first). If anybody knows of the known fix i'd be grateful cos this is actually the predicament that i am in atm.

Rish_man View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rish_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 4:29pm
The PS3 VCTF server (Clanwarz: Clanwarz) is currently glitched with unreturnable flags in Kargo, anyone know how to fix this in game or know who can/how to reset the server?

Thanks,
Rish
RishMan-iS_WaR
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 6:13pm
You need to tell whoever owns the server to reset it.
drdeath2point0
Rish_man View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rish_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 10:23am
Cheers drdeath2point0, unfortunately I don't know the owner.  I was half pinning my hopes they were a member here and would see the post.  Tried contacting Clanwarz about it, raised a support ticket only for it to be closed and my account deleted without response *sigh*...nevermind.
RishMan-iS_WaR
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 11:06am
Lol yeah those guys are difficult sometimes. I love the way they trolled CS tho EPIC!!
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456