Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who grows the UT3 community?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who grows the UT3 community?
    Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:19am
WOPR-1 - my son has also fallen in to this drama...
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:32am
Really!? Too funny!  Even now I don't know a lot about it and how fact based it is...Need to do a little reading one day.

My son overheard me and Rev talking about it over PSN recently (he was supposed to be sleeping, god know what else he heard!)...and as soon as I get off the mic he comes down all teary eyed...'that's not really gonna happen is it daddy?' you can take it from there!

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 10:12am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by ICN_ThAtSmAtT

lol actually dan was talking about rush :) lol basicaly all i know is rush got asked by iam and icn, i dont know any other clans, im sure there may have been more interested, aparently rush said he is stuck between the two but was edging more 2 icn cos of their clan size, ashytbuble told me he said this :). as for paweezzy he asked if he could join us. and what i thik envy means about the comfort zoe is not a certain area in the map where he can be focused, but the overall map as he dont know things that the other experienced players know that if he knew would help him,therefore he could be in his confort zone cos he knows where 2 go, what he is doing, would be the same for me, and im sure most people, going from one mode to another is extreamly dificult cos i wouldnt know half the things the regulars know so ill be all confused,

yeah but really its all on how YOU want to use the mao not what others do the DM maps are small enough for you to freelance  especially in a duel there is absolutely nothing someone can teach u about the maps that you dont already know because the maps are just that small the armors and everything all in the most obvious spots u just got to use ur head... you have to know when to go where because that armor or w.e is going to pop up i know he knows where all the armors and stuff are he supposedly said he got that stupid trophy so it should be that hard to reach point A to B

lol yeah i know i was referring 2 the ctf actually xD, cos u mentioned the only confort zone u had was near the flag, but what i was saying that even if someone did know the basic layout of the map, could still not be focused and in "comfort zone since they didnt know the routes and stuff about the map that experienced players know, also in dm yeah i know what u mean, but if aint just about the armour, its about map control as u said, and since ur a dueller u would have more map control than ppl who dont duel owuld, like envy, the stufff like, when are where is he gonna come out of an area, or where he will turn out 2 be, spawn points etc would come naturally 2 u like instinct but others who dont play duel as much would have 2 think about those things for abit lol. btw i ainttaking sides im just saying stuff lol.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

Really!? Too funny!  Even now I don't know a lot about it and how fact based it is...Need to do a little reading one day.

My son overheard me and Rev talking about it over PSN recently (he was supposed to be sleeping, god know what else he heard!)...and as soon as I get off the mic he comes down all teary eyed...'that's not really gonna happen is it daddy?' you can take it from there!

haha this sounds like quite a conversation!!! poor kid! I can just imagine it :(
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

When I first started playing this game, it was my first online co-op video game.  I was so lost, I almost pulled the disk out and threw it in the garbage.

Since this site is all about growing the UT3 community, I want to give a shout out to the following members for always being willing to contribute to the community (and no, I don't care what you think of any of them!). Without them, this site wouldn't even exist.

First on the list has got to be Two_Fase. Nobody does more to teach people this game and grow the UT3 community.

Then...

• Do-Or_Die_420
  • Chris_C
  • BioSoaker
  • Sk-iller
  • Trainwreck
  • Prodigy
  • xplorer2233
  • Pinnacle
  • ReverandCrow
  • Incremental
  • Potorikan
  • TotalEnvy
  • TX2k7
  • Danjel8
  • Xerxes
  • J_Rivers

I know tempers flair and at times, our patience wears thin with each other.  In the modes I play, this is the core of the game and we would have nothing without these guys.

There are a lot of other guys that contribute and are fun to scrim with.  If I left you off the list, it's because I'm still on my first cup of coffee this morning!

Thanks to all of you guys for making this game a worthwhile hobby.
Good stuff aqua your right. Wether we know it or not thats the real clan right there. That IS UT3!
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 4:12pm
OMG - could you imagine that as a single clan?  Outta control is my best guess- except iI forgot Arkos Embarrassed You always miss the quiet ones...
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 4:54pm
I count 16 players??? Eight a side VCTF & TDM....... Anyone smelling what I'm cooking?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

I count 16 players??? Eight a side VCTF & TDM....... Anyone smelling what I'm cooking?

grilled cheese sammiches? yeah i smell those

to thatsmatt: yeah i understand but thats the prediction part i was talkin about know where ur enemies going before he goes there
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 5:32pm

Is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

grilled cheese sammiches? yeah i smell those

to thatsmatt: yeah i understand but thats the prediction part i was talkin about know where ur enemies going before he goes there
No bacon and advocado! With some spam!
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:41pm
Do we know if the Justice mod works with Patch 2.0???

I smell something too...
Deth_Right_Hand View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deth_Right_Hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

sorry fase, but im starting to lose my attraction to this game. 
Whoa whoa what!?!? (Virtually slaps tha $h!t outta Envy). Dammit, it aint warfare without envy period. Get it 2gether man! Theres still hope. Even if I gotta start warrin 4feal like I used 2. Aint no prob with stickn to ur roots, imo. Uve contributed 2 warfare more than anybody...
Maiden01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Maiden01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:09pm
forceofgod
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Maiden01

forceofgod

i haven't seen him play in a long time
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 10:48pm
is anyone growing this community anymore? lol
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

is anyone growing this community anymore? lol
Not sure, but my only PSN friends are from UT3.  And anyone that likes this game must be a decent person.  To be completely honest, no other multiplayer game even grabs my attention.  Single players galore, but when i want to play with friends, its the ut3 friends on ut3.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 11:50pm
i try and grow the community day by day. Soon well have Enuff to get PUGS going again!
ApproveGeek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:06am
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

i try and grow the community day by day

thats only coz ur gettingfatter :>
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:33am
Nobody grows the UT3 community when it's dead, rofl.  No one gets it.  Its a good game and all but I don't think the game is going to get any better with all of it's bugs that Epic will fix and what not.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:34am
I don't really care much about the community anymore.  I'm more of a drifter these days.  I care more for single player games atm.  When I get the time, I'm getting either Borderlands, a Street Fighter, or Brawl.  Ugh.. I might even consider MW2 or MAG, because the party seems to be moving over to those games, if it hasn't already.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:45am
Although there are few new people on mics that aren't already a part of our group, I let newcomers know whenever I see them.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I don't really care much about the community anymore.  I'm more of a drifter these days.  I care more for single player games atm.  When I get the time, I'm getting either Borderlands, a Street Fighter, or Brawl.  Ugh.. I might even consider MW2 or MAG, because the party seems to be moving over to those games, if it hasn't already.
The party @ your house is awesome, the party at your brothers house isnt a good. Even if 70% of the people leave yours, your party is still 40% cooler.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123