Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

blow of face!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote crAzY-FaTaLiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blow of face!
    Posted: 25 May 2009 at 4:11pm
I am irritated I have just learnt that in US they can rent games during 7 days for 5 dollards! it is disgusting they do not have this in Europe!is going to need that he makes something Sony
AkA: DEVIL_REVANGE
my weapon, a shooting this can end, I am too much far guy I'm sponsored by the nasa!

surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 4:34pm
can u please explain this more clearly?

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 5:51pm
He's saying that he just found out that in the US there is a service that allows you to rent games for a 7 day period for $5 and it's unfair Europe doesn't get the same.

That's the first I've heard about the service, IDK anything about it but that's a clearer translation of the post anyway.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 5:54pm
BLOCKBUSTER!!!
crAzY-FaTaLiTy View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote crAzY-FaTaLiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:05pm
tks jake!yeah the US psn strore have more possibility and service,it's not fair,I'm sure that many europeans would like blockbuster!
AkA: DEVIL_REVANGE
my weapon, a shooting this can end, I am too much far guy I'm sponsored by the nasa!

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 12:43pm
if ur in the UK try swap game.  I simply googled game rentals europe and came up with a few.   you just need to search a little harder.  
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 12:51pm
Lol we already have blockbuster :)
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:42pm
Isn't Blockbuster bankrupt?
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

Isn't Blockbuster bankrupt?

They are in re-orgnaization. Filing for bankruptcy doesn't mean shutting down the doors. They are still fully operational. I have BB online and it's awesome.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:07pm
haha you guy are a bunch of noobs haha i was jokin with the whole blockbuster thing haha
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:50am

hahaha, is a reallity, LOL Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 4:44am
Originally posted by AK-47_Infection

hahaha, is a reallity, LOL Ouch

im curious! Your post is Lost in translation D-Virus please explain. Like tha video though fuunnny sh1t!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 5:06am

well, the last video means that all are expensive, the beer, food, milk, condom, the babies are so expensive, LOL Ouch

this other  called IMAGINA or IMAGINE. means that: imagine ur  life without ur balls, imagine ur world without beer, imagine ur dating without sex, but is not true, wiil be a nightmare man! noooo!
Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply